Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today (61248 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by EmmyOD(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Bruh, the bold though

Lol. Wetin apn ?
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
kestolove95:
D girl ugly
Deep down you know she's better than you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by IvoryFever: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
I hope ypur guy has remained faithful to her all these while!! Yeye dey smell..congrats all d same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by kenny160: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congratulation to both of them
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by INTROVERT1: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
A typical example of it will end it tear, congratulations to them, it ended it tears of joy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

There are no good or bad people. There just people

There are good and bad people.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by TheRedpillguy: 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

There are good and bad people.
People are made of ideas. They are just on the opposing side. The bokoharams guys see themselfs as the good guys and everybody else the bad once. As for women. There love is opportunistic, they uselly love to benefits something from the man.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

People are made of ideas. They are just on the opposing side. The bokoharams guys see themselfs as the good guys and everybody else the bad once. As for women. There love is opportunistic, they uselly love to benefits something from the man.

I don't agree.

Yea, some ideas or ethics are different.

Some others are evil and the doers know that they are evil which is why would not condone it from anyone else.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today by TheRedpillguy: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

I don't agree.

Yea, some ideas or ethics are different.

Some others are evil and the doers know that they are evil which is why would not condone it from anyone else.
Lol I might be a better person compare to you. Becouse I don't just write people off as evil and not codone with their behavior. I understand that person is good but with opposing ideas, I try ti think like the person and see things from their perspective. Like a am not a Muslim, but I go the mosque, learn their prayers and understand their doctrine. So that I can think like a Muslim. Now am more accepting of Muslims and they are very wonderful people. I read books like that popular satanic bible. Lol I find it funny and most modern principles and ideas are based on satanism, its not a bad religion from what they write! Am friends with cultist, they have resonsons why thy do what they do. I have runs girls as frnds, I don't judge. But I have a problem with people just manipulating people for their personal gain which is why I don't like scammers. I personally build firewalls to stop hackers. I like people who are upfront with their intentions bcus I can see through the BS. Women are full of BS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.