Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Some Beliefs About Death In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Beliefs About Death In Islam (14251 Views)

The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Oriyomin25(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Why the hell must I choose to be a Muslim before commenting here please I'm not a Muslim I mistakenly touched this

Same should be done for Christian post

Just imagine twitter asking you to be a Muslim before commenting they would have been backward like nairaland
You are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by cRobo: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Oriyomin25:
You are a disgrace to humanity.

Says the goat that is inhumane

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Kakamorufu(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Why the hell must I choose to be a Muslim before commenting here please I'm not a Muslim I mistakenly touched this

Just imagine twitter asking you to be a Muslim before commenting they would have been backward like nairaland
pele grin
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Khaleell001(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:
Jesus is alive, mohammed is dead.

Why leave Jesus that lives to seek the dead mohammed?

After all even allah said he cant keep Mohammed alive.

MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN OR AFTERLIFE

Sura 46:9
NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).
I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Salvation is not dependant on the death of any individual.
it(salvation) is the message the individual whom God anointed to pass His message.
Same was Moses, Aaron, Samuel, David, Solomon, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them all)

John 3:16 was not Jesus's statement but that of the author of "John"(I say, author of John because bible scholars do not have evidence that shows John wrote the "John"wink

Salvation is as Jesus defined it from the bible from his very own lips has recorded in the Bible;

in Matthew 19:16-17 King James Version (KJV) it reads;
"And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

This was the right time Jesus could have said, you see, believe that my blood on the cross of Calvary will suffice for your salvation and believe I am your God,but no; he said the direct opposite of what you liars and propounders of fiction impugn on his person.
Which is, if you want to enter eternal life(paradise); KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS!

FINNISH!

Jesus was a Muslim- and no Muslim is a Muslim unless he believes Jesus Christ is I a man, messenger, Prophet and one who performed miracles by God's permission and this claim of ours is aptly captured in your Bible in John 5:30 wherein Jesus said :
"“I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me."

let me analyse this particular verse for your easy understanding:

1)"I can do nothing on my own" which means Jesus can do nothing. As in, nada! no-thing
That's why he admitted in about two verses saying :
" ...I am casting out demons by the power of God,"
Luke 11:20

" is by the Spirit of God that I drive out demons"
Mathew 12:28
Jesus says he is using God's power you are saying he is using his power.
who should we believe; him or you?

Let's move on.

2) "As I hear, I. judge and my judgement is just"

The question here is, if Jesus as you claim is the omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent,the acient of days and the "I am that I am" says he HEARS?Then it means he isn't God but a servant of God or a messenger of of God who hears and follows instructions from. a higher authority.

Last analysis;

3)"I seek not my own will,but the will of who sent me. "
Which means:Jesus is subjected to the will of a greater being than him who he admitted as :.."but the will of WHO sent me"

As you can see everything have been layed bare.
It's now left to you to choose the path of guidance to Islam.

The only salvation now at this point now is Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Khaleell001(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
The death of Religion is Imminent.

Saudi Arabia is gradually becoming liberal.

Ignoramus!
Saudi Arabia is not Islām.
Islām has being in existence as taught by the noble Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) before a land known as Saudi Arabia was even dreamt of.

Whether Saudi Arabia exist today or not our faith remains unshakable.
You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by shomutuski(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Smh!!!! You'll never catch any Muslim saying things that are demeaning to your relegion ever on nairaland here.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Solohmony: 10:37am On Dec 06, 2019
I will go against Op no 4 conclusion that Everything happening by God's will and knowledge. Nothing everything that happen on earth is caused by God. Men sometimes are architect .of their misfortune. Human being sometimes through their action caused their own death by themselves before their time. Some died because of spiritual attack. God is not responsible for untimely death, sickness, oppression, poverty, natural disasters, mental affliction, demonic possession.
Lastly, Satan created world religion system. God do not create any religion. Satan hide behind the veil to deceive many people to worship him as God.
Sadly, most religious people will realise after they have died. People are afraid about life after death because they are not sure about what they have been taught. And there is no guarantee that all u believed is true.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Khaleell001(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2019
BigGuyMan:
Mohammed is a confirm jonzing man

How can a a man or a boy with your moniker be this daft?!

3 Likes

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Jabioro: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

God forbid they call God allah.

When allah confirms he does not guide Christians

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people
Muhammed is a pathetic liar.He learned everything from Christian's,Jews and went back home to formed his version..that is why he no lineage history in cause Christian event..that made up bible character.He had to borrowed a lot deeds from books of Tora..
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by aadoiza: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Hahahaha... Laffing in islam...

Even you defending backwardness is ignorant of the psychological damage your so-called faith have caused you.

Like I once said,

The World is on transition and your Children's Children shall choose [b]Secularism.

By then, Religion shall become strange to every living beings.[/b]
It seems you're late to the party. LOL! So you are just getting to know the emboldened. You bloody atheists have got a long way to go.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Kingzeez10: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
BigGuyMan:
Mohammed is a confirm jonzing man
we like him like that ..Next!
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Kingzeez10: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Jabioro:
Muhammed is a pathetic liar.He learned everything from Christian's,Jews and went back home to formed his version..that is why he no lineage history in cause Christian event..that made up bible character.He had to borrowed a lot deeds from books of Tora..
Honestly i don't really know what you Christian's are looking for here, is it to change the muslims beliefs or to change their mind and convert to christianity cos i don't really understand
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Khaleell001(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:

Hahahaha... Laffing in islam...

Even you defending backwardness is ignorant of the psychological damage your so-called faith have caused you.

Like I once said,

The World is on transition and your Children's Children shall choose Secularism.

By then, Religion shall become strange to every living beings.

You can use mouth to pack whatever s**t that's there , he does not concern us.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Newnas(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Firstly, we don't worship prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). He's only messenger and servant of Allaah. The obligation we owe him is to honour him and obey him because obeying him is obedience to Allaah. But all acts of worship belong to Allaah alone.

Secondly, the above isn't proof that we should worship Jesus. And the explanation is on two ways:
One, he has a beginning meaning that something created him and something has been sustaining the world before the existence of Jesus. That Sustainer is the only God we should worship as is in the first of the ten commandments of your book.
Two, there are authentic hadiths that explain that Jesus will return to this world and die. So you worshipping Jesus is just like me worshipping my biological father because he's still alive.
Then there's a third. Your book says [b]Jesus died[/b]and resurrected. Keyword: died. Ponder!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Jabioro: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Kingzeez10:

Honestly i don't really know what you Christian's are looking for here, is it to change the muslims beliefs or to change their mind and convert to christianity cos i don't really understand
As Muhammed what he has to do with name of Adam,Eve,David, Solomon and all the Biblical name he instricted into Quaran ..What is he looking for in our domains..like causing havoc in Christians state.. Sept 11 still fresh.. abeg
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Newnas(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jabioro:
As Muhammed what he has to do with name of Adam,Eve,David, Solomon and all the Biblical name he instricted into Quaran ..What is he looking for in our domains..like causing havoc in Christians state.. Sept 11 still fresh.. abeg

He came to cleanse all the Fabrications and lies you told against them.

For example, your claim that David committed adultery.

And your claim that Solomon had concubines.

And your claim that Jesus is the son of God.

And your claim that God is three.

And your claim that God rested after creating the heavens and earths.

And many more.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by aadoiza: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:

Why don't you just go through the christian threads that hit the front page on a Sunday and do likewise to Islamic threads on a Friday and note the level of hate by one religious group to another. If you're honest with yourself you will see why things are the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Newnas:

He came to cleanse all the Fabrications and lies you told against them.

For example, your claim that David committed adultery.

And your claim that Solomon had concubines.

And your claim that Jesus is the son of God.

And your claim that God is three.

And your claim that God rested after creating the heavens and earths.

And many more.
He was not part of the event history,those who are present then,and the eventist actually confirmed their deeds..non of them did not deny it..it was an event well recorded in book chronicles..The king's live and their character....so why is your Muhammed,the strangers who was yet to be born thousand years after the event, came up to give another version ..he is a thief....Let him proof it world that David did not sleep with Uriah wife..and Sheba did bore him Solomon..liars

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by gaskiyamagana: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jabioro:
Afternoon tramadol at work.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Newnas(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jabioro:
He was not part of the event history,those who are present then,and the eventist actually confirmed their deeds..non of them did not deny it..it was an event well recorded in book chronicles..The king's live and their character....so why is your Muhammed,the strangers who was yet to be born thousand years after the event, came up to give another version ..he is a thief....Let him proof it world that David did not sleep with Uriah wife..and Sheba did bore him Solomon..liars

And Mathew, luke or paul was there when your Solomon committing adultery?

Also, the Quran was written by the prophet (commendations and peace of Allaah be upon him) rather It is a revelation and the One who revealed it to him was, is and will be present and perfectly aware of all things.

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by lighttruck: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
My problem with many christian is that they dont even understand the book they call bible, keep vomiting rubbish, the day of reckoning is coming,

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by YakubuA: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

1. Why leave Jesus that lives to seek the dead mohammed?

2. MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN OR AFTERLIFE

3. Sura 46:9

4. CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:

1. Even satan is alive but that does not make him anything great or special. Angels are also alive. So what is your point?

2. You are certainly ignorant about Islam.
Prophet Muhammad (saw) shall be the first person to enter Paradise. In fact he is the only one who has the right of intercession with Allah for the commencement of judgment on that day. Even Jesus (as) shall confirm this on that day. Just like the Muslims shall be the first nation to enter paradise. And we shall also be witness to all the previous nations that their messengers deliver God's messages to them.

3. When you quote any of the TMQ at least try to present it complete:

(46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of the Messengers; and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you. I follow only what is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner.”

This is not only the stand of the prophet of Islam but the stand of all the messengers of God of which Jesus(as) is one of them. And it is a fact for all the creations of God. I will give you just one out of uncountable number of examples that this same verse also apply to Jesus.

As it is today we have several christian denominations or sects: Roman Catholic, Protestants, Jehova witness, Church of satan etc. with each one claiming to be the true followers of Jesus (as). If the above verse does not apply to Jesus(as) surely he would have mentioned which of them are his true followers to clear this ongoing confusion. Or he would have told us none of them are his true followers and this is what we Muslims believe.
The fact that he (Jesus) did not mentioned this prove that he (as) was unaware of what will happen in the future.
The fact that the messengers did not know what will happen in the future did not in anyway reduce their position with God.

4. MUSLIMS ARE ALSO PROMISED HEAVEN and there are numerous verses in the Qur'an that mention it. By the way we also have verses in the Qur'an that stated clearly that anyone (including the Christians) who hear the message of Islam but reject it and refused to embrace it will go to hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by ibsaq(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

John 3:

yes Allah has kept prophet Isah for you people as we Muslims believe he will come back to preach Islam and condem those that are saying he is son of God Subha allamdullillah
Allah say in Suratu khafi ("he any one that do the right thing we ie Allah will after his death we will give him his life again and live in a good mode "wink paradise.
Muslim reports NB Allah doesn't judge you by what you say but with your intention. That is why we can secure paradise buy just saying we are Muslims we have to do it practically that we are Muslim on work.
Allamdullillah we can't cheat on the day of the judgment by just saying we are Muslim and pass to paradise but we will also be investigated.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

John 3:

Jesus is alive but he was killed by one of his creations Humans and death right?
All the verses you wrote was not spoken by Jesus himself.

Show the bible verse that says Christians are promised heaven.

Muslims too believe in Jesus and other Prophets.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jabioro:

Continue wailing until Imes comes to shock you to your marrow

oh The Prophet copied from bible right?

well we thank God he did not copy these from bible:

(Viewer's discretion advised: X rated pornography) grin

Song of Solomon: 4. 5. Thy two breasts are like two
young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies. -
Bible Offline shocked

Song of Solomon: 1. 2. Let him kiss me with the kisses
of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 3. Because
of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as
ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.
4. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought
me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in
thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the
upright love thee. - Bible Offline shocked

Song of Solomon: 4. 10. How fair is thy love, my sister,
my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and
the smell of thine ointments than all spices! - Bible
Offline shocked

Song of Solomon: 8. 1. O that thou wert as my brother,
that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should
find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be
despised. 2. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my
mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause
thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my
pomegranate. 3. His left hand should be under my head,
and his right hand should embrace me. - Bible Offline shocked

omo bible followers are enjoying oo grin XVideos Desilady redtube all in the biblegrin grin

there's more oo. if you want i will show you grin
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
chuose2:

John 3:

look at this stubborn embodiment of ignorance

Muslims do not seek Muhammad rather we only believe he was a Prophet

rather we seek Allaah:

- The Allaah that will never stoop so low to fight any created human unlike the God of the bible that fought with and lost to Jacob grin

Genesis 32:22-32 NLT
During the night Jacob got up and took his two
wives, his two servant wives, and his eleven sons
and crossed the Jabbok River with them. After
taking them to the other side, he sent over all his
possessions. This left Jacob all alone in the
camp, and a man came and wrestled with him
until the dawn began to break. When the man
saw that he would not win the match, he touched
Jacob’s hip and wrenched it out of its socket.
Then the man said, “Let me go, for the dawn is
breaking!” But Jacob said, “I will not let you go
unless you bless me.” “What is your name?” the
man asked. He replied, “Jacob.” “Your name will
no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From
now on you will be called Israel, because you
have fought with God and with men and have
won.”
“Please tell me your name,” Jacob said.
“Why do you want to know my name?” the man
replied. Then he blessed Jacob there. Jacob
named the place Peniel (which means “face of
God”), for he said, “I have seen God face to face,
yet my life has been spared.” The sun was rising
as Jacob left Peniel, and he was limping because
of the injury to his hip. (Even today the people of
Israel don’t eat the tendon near the hip socket
because of what happened that night when the
man strained the tendon of Jacob’s hip.)

The Allaah that never sleeps unlike the God of the bible that woke up from sleep like a mighty drunkard shocked

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior
wakes from the stupor of wine. Psalm 78:65

The Allaah that has no need to eat unlike the God of the bible that ate solid food with Abraham: grin

Genesis 18:1-8 King James Version (KJV)
And the LORD appeared unto him in the
plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the
heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three
men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran
to meet them from the tent door, and bowed
himself toward the ground,
And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour
in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy
servant:
Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and
wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort
ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for
therefore are ye come to your servant. And they
said, So do, as thou hast said.
And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah,
and said, Make ready quickly three measures of
fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the
hearth.
And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf
tender and good, and gave it unto a young man;
and he hasted to dress it.
And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which
he had dressed, and set it before them; and he
stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

we seek the help and worship Allaah not Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Judybash93(m): 2:56am On Dec 07, 2019
Khaleell001:

The biggest terrorists alive and dead today was a Christian; Adolf Hitler who incinerated 6 million jews and even. instigated the second world war.

if you doubt me, read this so your brain can go back to factor setting:

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago—a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939. 1. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 19-20.

So, should we also acknowledge the "fact" that the Biblical Jesus motivated Hitler to do his deed as well?
was he blood sucking?

I think your guess he as good as mine.

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Khaleell001:

The biggest terrorists alive and dead today was a Christian; Adolf Hitler who incinerated 6 million jews and even. instigated the second world war.

if you doubt me, read this so your brain can go back to factor setting:

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago—a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people.

The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939. 1. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 19-20.

So, should we also acknowledge the "fact" that the Biblical Jesus motivated Hitler to do his deed as well?
was he blood sucking?

I think your guess he as good as mine.

You guys are deluded. Mohammed personally led over 31 armed conflict but Saviour Jesus didn't.

The very foundation of islam was built on terrorism
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2019
anigbajumo:

When will you these guys get sense,av u ever seen Muslim on Christian thread writing nonsense,is that wat ur Christianity teaches you guys??Why are u always bitter about Islam
I don't give a shitt about Islam. It is just too violent for a 21st century man
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Your above statements are nothing but fallacies. However Google about your god abandonment at the Cross, for Allah saved Jesus son of Mary, not his double. Psalm 20-24.
Let me ask you which church do you attend ?
Satanic church of god
Gay Church of god
Lesbian church of god
Business church of god
Nigerians church of god or what ?.
I don't respond to an incoherent islamic terrorist. BTW, Allah is gay
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2019
tjpoet:
You are here abusing Islam and your profile says somethinh different. Are you as confused as your profile says or you are just a nitwit?

Are you a yoruba tijaniyya moslem or izala moslem? I heard your allahu said only 1 set will enter his paradise even your prophet isn't sure of his place after donating too much blood to his blood sucking gay god
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2019
Unghost:

see monkey
See zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protection Against Toilet Snakes / Why Muslims do not celebrate non-muslim festivals? / Afghan Girl 'beheaded For Refusing Prostitution'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.