Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Some Beliefs About Death In Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Beliefs About Death In Islam (14435 Views)

The Absurdity And Hypocrisy Of Muslims Beliefs / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / Palm Wine In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 6:47am On Dec 07, 2019
sulasa07:

In case you don't know,Arab Christians and Jews call ALLAH their God
In case you don't know, moslem arabs corrupted the original arabic word for god "Ilah" to Allah and forced everyone to use it.

Go and read what happened in Malaysia.

FYI, the jewish christians call god El or Elah which is the hebrew name for god
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by sulasa07(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

In case you don't know, moslem arabs corrupted the original arabic word for god "Ilah" to Allah and forced everyone to use it.

Muslim Arabs corrupted the bible in Arabic language,you must be whining me.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Muslim Arabs corrupted the bible in Arabic language,you must be whining me.
You need to go back to school
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by sulasa07(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Let me keep quiet.

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by sulasa07(m): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So, your god is still that weak(3 in 1) that he allowed Muslim Arabs to change the words of the bible. grin grin

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 7:13am On Dec 07, 2019
sulasa07:

So, your god is still that weak(3 in 1) that he allowed Muslim Arabs to change the words of the bible. grin grin
I prefer a weak 3 in 1 God than a blood sucking pre islamic gay idol
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

And how is Elah different from Allah?

How different is Hebrew from Aramaic and Arabic?

Find attached the Hebrew and Arabic Alphabets for your perusal.
Any similarities?

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by anigbajumo(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I don't give a shitt about Islam. It is just too violent for a 21st century man

Nobody send u,ur opinion is irrelevant.Ur barking here can't do anything to islàm rather u will continue to be wallowing in hatred,u are just nobody.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by sulasa07(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I prefer a weak 3 in 1 God than a blood sucking pre islamic gay idol
Btw ALLAH and Bible's god that commanded in the Bible to kill babies, donkeys,sheeps,every man and woman but save for yourselves Virgin girls as things/toys,which is more blood sucking.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by VanGun: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Death is inevitable as all humans and Jinns would die. It is something that Allah has decreed for all humans and jinn. Only Allah is far above dying.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):
“And We did not grant to any man before you eternity [on earth]; so if you die - would they be eternal?
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned”
[al-Anbiyaa’ 21:34-35]

“Indeed, you are to die, and indeed, they are to die”
[az-Zumar 39:30].

Al-Bukhaari (7383) and Muslim (2717) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to say: “…I seek refuge in Your glory – there is no god but You Who will never die, but jinn and men die.”

Our God never dies. Death is one of His creation so a creation should ordinarily be powerless against its creator.

“And He is the subjugator over His servants, and He sends over you guardian-angels until, when death comes to one of you, Our messengers take him, and they do not fail [in their duties].
Then they His servants are returned to Allah, their true Lord. Unquestionably, His is the judgement, and He is the swiftest in calling to account”
[al-An‘aam 6:61-62]

O mankind! If you are in doubt about the Resurrection, then verily! We have created you (i.e. Adam) from dust, then from a Nutfah (mixed drops of male and female sexual discharge i.e. offspring of Adam), then from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) then from a little lump of flesh, some formed and some unformed (miscarriage), that We may make (it) clear to you (i.e. to show you Our Power and Ability to do what We will). And We cause whom We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed term, then We bring you out as infants, then (give you growth) that you may reach your age of full strength. And among you there is he who dies (young), and among you there is he who is brought back to the miserable old age, so that he knows nothing after having known. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down water (rain) on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells and puts forth every lovely kind (of growth).
[al-Hajj 22:5]

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
[al-An’aam 6:59]

“No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz) before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allaah”
[al-Hadeed 57:22]

“And you cannot will unless (it be) that Allaah wills the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”
[al-Takweer 81:29]

“Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (Divine Preordainments of all things before their creation as written in the Book of Decrees Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz)” [al-Qamar 54:49]

Muslim (2653) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Allaah wrote down the decrees of creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.” He said: “And His Throne was upon the water.”

From the above verses the following conclusions can be drawn:

1. Adam was made of dust while the offspring of Adam were made of sexual discharge.
2. Man is bound to die at any point in any of the growth stage. (Miscarriage, infancy, adolescence, youth, old age)
3. Allah controls the time of human conception, gestation, birth till death and no one else can do this.
4. Everything happens by the knowledge and will of Allah.

Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
sulasa07:

Btw ALLAH and Bible's god that commanded in the Bible to kill babies, donkeys,sheeps,every man and woman but save for yourselves Virgin girls as things/toys,which is more blood sucking.
Allah that has been sucking blood since ages and still sucking
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
anigbajumo:

Nobody send u,ur opinion is irrelevant.Ur barking here can't do anything to islàm rather u will continue to be wallowing in hatred,u are just nobody.
Local Yoruba Moslem is in sifia pains
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

And how is Elah different from Allah?

How different is Hebrew from Aramaic and Arabic?

Find attached the Hebrew and Arabic Alphabets for your perusal.
Any similarities?
You just collaborated what I said. The original Arabic word for God is ilah just like Elah in Hebrew.

But olodo Mohammed corrupted it to Allah just to present his meccan idol to gullible followers
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You just collaborated what I said. The original Arabic word for God is ilah just like Elah in Hebrew.

But olodo Mohammed corrupted it to Allah just to present his meccan idol to gullible followers

Abusing our Prophet shows how poor your home training is. Muhammad was at least enough to be ordinarily your father agewise. But you are a Christian and as long as you believe in Jesus you can abuse as you like.
Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic are among semitic languages that are from similar root but different. The word for God in both language can't be the same.
Original where? How many people still speak Hebrew today? Arabic is now more popular than Hebrew and Aramaic the supposed language of Jesus is going into extinction if not gone yet.
Illah means something worshipped.
Allah is the one who is to be worshiped, the creator, Cherisher and Sustainer of all that exist.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by kaycee125: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
You no well mkpi
BigGuyMan:
Mohammed is a confirm jonzing man
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 2:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Abusing our Prophet shows how poor your home training is. Muhammad was at least enough to be ordinarily your father agewise. But you are a Christian and as long as you believe in Jesus you can abuse as you like.
Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic are among semitic languages that are from similar root but different. The word for God in both language can't be the same.
Original where? How many people still speak Hebrew today? Arabic is now more popular than Hebrew and Aramaic the supposed language of Jesus is going into extinction if not gone yet.
Illah means something worshipped.
Allah is the one who is to be worshiped, the creator, Cherisher and Sustainer of all that exist.

Allah = al ilah = moon god
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
fortran12:

Allah = al ilah = moon god

Allah says in Qur'an 21: 33

And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

So you see how dumb you are looking for argument where there's none!

Thread derailer! Association of Liars for Christ!
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Allah says in Qur'an 21: 33

And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

So you see how dumb you are looking for argument where there's none!

Thread derailer! Association of Liars for Christ!

Then explain whn Mohammed asked them to worship Allah and his daughters. Bear in mind the Allah that has 3 daughters is the moon god.

Wait....who is talking in the verse Allah or Mohammed? Saying it is he? He who? Hope this is not the same mistake of sura 1 vs 1 where Allah is saying " in the name of Allah...." ( which Allah I thought it Allah speaking . do we now have 2 allah)

Also lastly why all the unnecessary bit u added at the end, I have never attacked you As a person. Grow up
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

Then explain whn Mohammed asked them to worship Allah and his daughters. Bear in mind the Allah that has 3 daughters is the moon god.

Wait....who is talking in the verse Allah or Mohammed? Saying it is he? He who? Hope this is not the same mistake of sura 1 vs 1 where Allah is saying " in the name of Allah...." ( which Allah I thought it Allah speaking . do we now have 2 allah)

Also lastly why all the unnecessary bit u added at the end, I have never attacked you As a person. Grow up

I have said it and it is happening you are dumb and you keep getting dumber!

Before I answer you must agree that you are a liar, a thread derailer and a dumb Christian whose speciality is to lie for Christ since Allah is not a moon god from the above verse!

When you agree I will answer you cos it's proven now that you lied.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I have said it and it is happening you are dumb and you keep getting dumber!

Before I answer you must agree that you are a liar, a thread derailer and a dumb Christian whose speciality is to lie for Christ since Allah is not a moon god from the above verse!

When you agree I will answer you cos it's proven now that you lied.

You should try and act mature. You have been on this forum for long. Why do you call people names? Why are you triggered.
Allah has always been worshiped before Mohammed was born? What was his father's name? Abdullah . I mentioned about Allah and his 3 daughters just to prove my point.
If you say I lied show me where. Am waiting.
PS.
Also remember as I chatted with you we were able to conclude that Mohammed was literate and the main thing in allahs paradise it sex.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

You should try and act mature. You have been on this forum for long. Why do you call people names? Why are you triggered.
Allah has always been worshiped before Mohammed was born? What was his father's name? Abdullah . I mentioned about Allah and his 3 daughters just to prove my point.
If you say I lied show me where. Am waiting.
PS.
Also remember as I chatted with you we were able to conclude that Mohammed was literate and the main thing in allahs paradise it sex.

You're always jumping from one topic to another. You lied that Allah is a moon god. And then I quoted the verse wherein Allah says he's the creator of the moon!

Agree you're a liar now.
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

You're always jumping from one topic to another. You lied that Allah is a moon god. And then I quoted the verse wherein Allah says he's the creator of the moon!

Agree you're a liar now.

Does a thief admit he is a thief.?
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

Does a thief admit he is a thief.?

When the police beats the hell out of him he will confess everything!
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

When the police beats the hell out of him he will confess everything!
This one is hardened
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2020
fortran12:

This one is hardened

Why do you like derailing threads like this?
Re: Some Beliefs About Death In Islam by fortran12: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Why do you like derailing threads like this?
So any answer that doesn't support your claim or you can't answer is derailing thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak. Haram? / Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / How To Complete Missed Rakah(s) Of A Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.