Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor (3196 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you be better woman, I dey like your comments because you no dey support nonsense.

Thank you.

Remember this when I am against a man grin wink

Like you rightly said, I don't support nonsense kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Some women are naturally promiscuous... irrespective of what may have transpired. when there's Will, there would be a Way
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Actually, the cheating is his fault, he pushed her into the arms of another man by calling her fat after bearing his child. He should accept responsibility
read your comments over and over again and see how unreasonable you completely sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspirational Stories For Families / Please Help! My Neighbour Is Threatening Me With Rape / Why Is It That Most First Sons(most)... Are Always Lazy And Useless...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.