Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (40343 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Foodqueen(f): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na wa

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Zonefree(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.
Her mother shouldn't dictate when or how you make love to your wife. If she's not comfortable with that, let her go to her husband's house and allow young couple do what they're suppose to do.

Your wife and her mum are terrorising you in your home and it's not right. Put an end to this asap before see finish go enter.

335 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
is that martial (aka kung fu) bed...or MARITAL bed?!?!!? as much as you do a lot of bedmatic fighting in the bedroom, i doubt it is a MARTIAL bed!

btw your wife is right... i wouldnt want to copulate with the door wide open while my MIL sleeps in the next room, with the door wide open too.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by abdulhadi101(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Okay o
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.

373 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NwaAmaikpe: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

The truth be told,

It is insensitive of you to be giving your wife the preek while your mother-in-law who gave birth to her is in the other room getting none of it.

That is why she is disgruntled and she has every right to be because I'd feel worse myself.

The fact that she told your wife means she's giving you a hint to make a move on her.

If I were you, this is what I'd do, I'd lure my wife and kids away from the house leaving just me and my mother-in-law, then I'd not only fvck her out of menopause, but I'd also screw out all the sense of entitlement from her.

201 Likes 20 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tillaman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S PRESENCE HAS AFFORDED HER A PERFECT EXCUSE. DON'T WORRY SHE'LL LEAVE ONE DAY AND YOUR WIFE WILL PROBABLY COME UP WITH ANOTHER REASON WHY SHE WON'T SLEEP WITH YOU. YOU'RE ENJOYING A SHARE OR RESENTMENT AND EMOTIONAL DISCONNECT AND YOU'RE ALLOWED TO KEEP DREAMING THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER. BUT THE REALITY IS THAT NOTHING REALLY GETS BETTER. YOUR WIFE DOESN'T THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE ANYMORE (ASSUMING YOU EVER WERE) AND THERE'S HARDLY ANY TURNING BACK FROM HERE. GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS THOUGH. THINGS YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY NOT BEING A BETA FROM DAY ONE.

34 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tojahh(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
She's not making sense because once the mother leaves, I will give her my own conditions too.

27 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ecolime(m): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
It is well with you.

What would happen if your MIL decides to spend a year in your home? Think of the solution to this and apply it to this 2 months challenge lipsrsealed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by pyyxxaro: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your mother in-law is obviously on Hit Period, give her one hot round to calm her down cool

But don’t forget that the joy of the first round is in the 2nd round

And that of the 2nd round is in the 3rd round

Naa so one guy take go lash one grandmama for my area , when the issue escalated, people asked the old woman how it started .

She said she was having her bath and caught the guy peeping at her , so she held me I told him , he must give her one native old round or else she go cry out , naa so the guy take resume work for the granny body oh ... Time reach for granny to go back to village , granny de cry say she nor won go grin

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by GOFRONT(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Could be the plan work of your MIL and your wife..........Something fishy might be going down. Too much sense no go kill me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by freddie009(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you act like you don't give a damn about sex, she will be one to chase you with it. She will feel you are having it with someone else.

29 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by faithfull18(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol grin, na wa oh.
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Your moaning must have been disturbing her sleep. You people should take it easy Abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by FanOfMyself: 3:34am On Mar 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:
I understand the awkwardness of having sex knowing your mum can hear everything. Eww...!

It's easy for you to say "this is my home! Let your mother go if she doesn't like it". But if you think of it deeply, you'd realize it's not really a solution but a recipe for disaster. The only message you'd be sending is "it's all about what I want and not what we want. I'm not empathetic to your situation". You might have your way after that but such subtle messages stick forever.

Sex is beautiful when the two parties want it. It's not something you command. You'll have to convince your wife or find a way around the situation. It's easy for us to tell you "go and be a man!" But the truth is, we don't really care if the roof falls on your head afterwards. We'd forget about you once we leave this thread. So do what is best for your family, rub minds with your wife to get a solution.
I like you, no caps. You want to know why?

6 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2022
FanOfMyself:

I like you, no caps. You want to know why?

Of course I want to know why! cheesy
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by FanOfMyself: 3:43am On Mar 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Of course I want to know why! cheesy
You are always unbiased in your comments here. I think you are a genuine person.
Plus you're a programmer, I have a thing for female coders. Btw i'm a developer too (JavaScript, full stack). We've chatted here one time if you are wondering how I arrived at my conclusion.
If you don't mind, let's connect...who knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by WoundedLamb: 4:39am On Mar 27, 2022
FanOfMyself:

You are always unbiased in your comments here. I think you are a genuine person.
Plus you're a programmer, I have a thing for female coders. Btw i'm a developer too (JavaScript, full stack). We've chatted here one time if you are wondering how I arrived at my conclusion.
If you don't mind, let's connect...who knows

Lol... I don't even know where to start. Sorry bro, I'm not a lady. Hopefully, you get to find a female programmer some day.

Hehe... this was so funny. grin

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by FanOfMyself: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I don't even know where to start. Sorry bro, I'm not a lady. Hopefully, you get to find a female programmer some day.

Hehe... this was so funny. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 6:11am On Mar 27, 2022
wink
WoundedLamb:

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by eyinjuege: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2022
This is a recycled story, I believe
Close your door at night, and do it on the floor if your bed creaks (or put the mattress in the floor if you have enough space on the floor) Tape your mouths too lipsrsealed
Be creative man!
It's actually very uncomfortable for your guests to hear you quaffing.
People of the older generation will find it rude and insensitive even though it's your own house.
Or dey go hotel once in a while and leave mama with the kids overnight.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by MightyHand(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Arrange a vigil (probably every Friday till your granny take her leave) with your wify... Please don't scatter your happy home because of avoidable issue...

1 Like

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by drnoel: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Oyindamolah:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MY COUSIN:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

This is a non issue. Take madam outside house setting for the weekend and get Ur groove. MIL can take care of the children in those days U are away.
Verily Verily I say unto you. MIL would understand the jerk and run to her own house. Talking from experience, cos same advise I gave my cousin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by thorpido(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
eyinjuege:
This is a recycled story, I believe
Close your door at night, and do it on the floor if your bed creaks (or put the mattress in the floor if you have enough space on the floor) Tape your mouths too lipsrsealed
Be creative man!
It's actually very uncomfortable for your guests to hear you quaffing.
People of the older generation will find it rude and insensitive even though it's your own house.
Or dey go hotel once in a while and leave mama with the kids overnight.
Seconded.

11 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 234GT(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Why on earth would your mother inlaw come and spend 2 months in your house. I can't take that. I will send her away firmly ni. I don't care whether or not my wife gives me sex after she had gone.
I cherish my privacy.

7 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Richy4(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
234GT:
Why on earth would your mother inlaw come and spend 2 months in your house. I can't take that. I will send her away firmly ni. I don't care whether or not my wife gives me sex after she had gone.
I cherish my privacy.

Are You insinuating that you cannot allow your own mum to come for medical checkup if the situation warrants it for 2 months because you cherish your privacy? just a harmless question

26 Likes

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Oyindamolah: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
wink
drnoel:

This is a non issue. Take madam outside house setting for the weekend and get Ur groove. MIL can take care of the children in those days U are away.
Verily Verily I say unto you. MIL would understand the jerk and run to her own house. Talking from experience, cos same advise I gave my cousin
Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 234GT(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Richy4:

Are You insinuating that you cannot allow your own mum to come for medical checkup if the situation warrants it for 2 months because you cherish your privacy? just a harmless question

My mum does not go about her children's homes. She is very happy with my dad and they are inseparable. There is no medical check up she can't get in the city she lives.

The mum in the case here is not there on medical trip. The op did not say that. She just chose to come and spend 2 months in her daughters house ni.

Don't marry a lady whose parents are not in good terms if you cherish your privacy, because the mother of the lady will see your house as escape ground from her marital issues.

I won't allow my wife to go and spend 2 months in my child's home for any reason when the time comes.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Richy4(m): 3:20am On Mar 28, 2022
234GT:

My mum does not go about her children's homes. She is very happy with my dad and they are inseparable. There is no medical check up she can't get in the city she lives.

The mum in the case here is not there on medical trip. The op did not say that. She just chose to come and spend 2 months in her daughters house ni.

Don't marry a lady whose parents are not in good terms if you cherish your privacy, because the mother of the lady will see your house as escape ground from her marital issues.

I won't allow my wife to go and spend 2 months in my child's home for any reason when the time comes.

There are many reasons why one finds themselves in an inlaw's home buddy.... The fact that she was there does not mean she was not happy with her husband...

Now, a situation where a couple resides in Abuja and their parent resides in the East or West for example... They got a disturbing message that one of their parent were sick.... and the couple brought that parent to Abuja... After he/she was discharged, the doctor recommend that he/she should be coming to the hospital 2 to 3 weeks for medical checkup and observation for 3 months...

If you were in such situation, will u ask your parent or her parent to be shuttling from the West or East to Abuja every 2 weeks for the duration of the 3 months as the doctor recommended because you cherish your privacy so much or will you accommodate her for that period? smiley

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.