Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife (2008 Views)

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / I Am A Feminist!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Have you heard of feminism? Feminism is a movement that advocates for equal rights of the sexes basically by advocating for women rights. Anybody that subscribes to this philosophy is a feminist, Feminism seems cool right? Its harmless, so how will it affect your relationship with your wife?

Well ferminists believes that women should have all the sex in the world with
any man or all the men if she wishes so without anybody stopping her. Becouse a woman don't belong to a man

Ferminist are super against traditional roles of the sexes in marriage. You know that wife cooking, and cleaning thing? They hate that. So don't expect dinner from your ferminist wife.

Ferminists can leave a marriage anytime they want and if you live in certain countries, they are entitiled to take your house and half of your money with them. They can leave for whatever reason, if the air condition is too high, or if the other guy she is sleeping with says so. U know since they don't belong to men and can sleep with anybody she wants anytime.

So how do you live with your ferminist wife and be happy.
1) accept reality, feminism is here, everybody is subscribe to it even if thy don't tag along with the term. If she has been to the university, she is a ferminist.
2)Understand that your wife don't belong to you. So take a DNA test for every kid she has to make sure the kids are all yours. If she starts that trust thing, know that its a manupululative tactics to shut you down so that you can continue taking care of sombody else's kid
3) Automate all the house chores( buys dishwashers, cleaning bots, hire nanny etc)
You can also eat your food in a restaurant or order from the internet
4)don't pay or buy a house, the house should be a rented house and make sure she is paying half of the rent. Ferminist love this, they started it 50/50. Its should be a ranted house becouse your wife can leave anytime, so dose you. You also have the rights to leave the marriage for whatever reason. If she gets too fat or too old or you can't handle her lazy sex. Thats the beauty of feminism
5)Run a secret business and keep your money cryptic, so that only you have acces to it. Or she will take it all if she devorce

this is the world right now. Play little puppy and you are gone. add some ways that you think will make your life better with a ferminist wife below in the comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
Have you heard of feminism? Feminism is a movement that advocates for equal rights of the sexes basically by advocating for women rights. Anybody that subscribes to this philosophy is a ferminist, feminism seems cool right? Its harmless, so how will it affect your relationship with your wife?

any man or all the men if she wishes so without anybody stopping her. Becouse a woman don't belong to a man

Ferminist are super against traditional roles of the sexes in marriage. You know that wife cooking, and cleaning thing? They hate that. So don't expect dinner from your ferminist wife.

Ferminists can leave a marriage anytime they want and if you live in certain countries, they are entitiled to take your house and half of your money with them. They can leave for whatever reason, if the air condition is too high, or if the other guy she is sleeping with says so. U know since they don't belong to a men and can sleep with anybody she wants anytime.

1) accept reality, feminism is here, everybody is subscribe to it even if thy don't tag along with the term. If she has been the to university, she is a ferminist.

There are no true feminist in Nigeria that I know of, most want the reward part without the hard part e.g being treated equal as a man. Take an example the transgender issue, its evident that in sports men and women are not equal at all, as majority of the women events are now kinda being won by trans-men. Yet there's the issue of equal pay in sports in which women feel they should get the same pay as men. There's lot more, what I think we have are more radical feminist who just want to be above men without working for it.

However as for the cooking and other aspect, times have changed, back then a man could easily cater for the family but now that's not financially wise , so who cleans and cook ? The woman ? But she works too, the man ? But he's supposedly the head of the house. So it depends on the family themselves. Feminism is not bad per se but what you see online is not feminism its radical feminism.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lol,they are coming for your Balls very soon.
How dare you make mockery of feminism
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cellenero:
Lol,they are coming for your Balls very soon.
How dare you make mockery of feminism

Nah not mockery, there is nothing I have written that is not true. You shouldn't ignore facts and put your head in the clouds.
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by LordKO(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
It's very possible to live happily with a feminist wife, it all depends on her ethical leanings. For all I care and understand, feminism, just like any other movement/association, is a product of the people not the other way round - people make up a movement, movement doesn't make the people.

A strong-minded, altruistic and discerning/intelligent woman won't automatically become a termagant or drainer just because she identifies with feminism. And a chauvinistic, egoistic and/or egotistic woman won't automatically become a strifeless, humane and conscientious woman, like a woman who possesses the attributes I mentioned above, if she doesn't identify with feminism. So, a woman's (person) behavior will always be a product of her ethical leanings rather than the movement/association she identifies with.

Meanwhile, human beings (males, females, infants, adults) are equal, but we are surely different from one reason to another. In the case of male and female, we are biologically different - difference doesn't mean inequality in this regard.

10 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Martinez39(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
How about you just go your own way?

#MGTOW

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Adedaniel211(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO:
It's very possible to live happily with a feminist wife, it all depends on her ethical leanings. For all I care and understand, feminism, just like any other movement/association, is a product of the people not the other way round - people make up a movement, movement doesn't make the people.

A strong-minded, altruistic and discerning/intelligent woman won't automatically become a termagant or drainer just because she identifies with feminism. And a chauvinistic, egoistic and/egotistic woman won't automatically become a strifeless, humane and conscientious woman, like a woman who possesses the attributes I mentioned above, if she doesn't identify with feminism. So, a woman's (person) behavior will always be a product of her ethical leanings rather than the movement/association she identifies with.

Meanwhile, human beings (males, females, infants, adults) are equal, but we are surely different from one reason to another. In the case of male and female, we are biologically different - difference doesn't mean inequality in this regard.

Lol well you can't pass your judgment based on what you think people should be, she can be all of that, or she is just fucking sombody else. So see the world for what it is. Be on the defensive and dont get hurt. Plan for every senerio.

1 Like

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Martinez39:
How about you just go your own way?

#MGTOW
Hmm go mgtow. I will consider this.

1 Like

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by LordKO(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol well you can't pass your judgment based on what you think people should be, she can be all of that, or she is just fucking sombody else. So see the world for what it is. Be on the defensive and dont get hurt. Plan for every senerio.

I understand your point of view, but believe you me, the highest and happiest point of living as a human being is possessing the ability to dissect others accurately. As a man (or woman) if you can't tell what any person in your life can or can't do at a particular time/circumstance, then you haven't started living.

Strive and achieve self-realization and every other necessary thing will be added unto your existence.

5 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mtcheeeewwww! Ferminist ko, Fermentation ni. Rada rada!

2 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO:

I understand your point of view, but believe you me, the highest and happiest point of living as a human being is possessing the ability to dissect others accurately. As a man (or woman) if you can't tell what any person in your life can or can't do at a particular time/circumstance, then you haven't started living.

You think you can tell what people can do or can not do? Hehe wow, good luck with that.
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by WorWorBoy: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
We don't have feminist in Nigeria. undecided

7 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by AfroKnight: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lol. It appears you have an axe to grind with these women. grin

Naija feminism is special. These days, it is more like a movement for bitter women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Martinez39(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

You think you can tell what people can do or can not do? Hehe wow, good luck with that.
Don't mind him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Oga! It's funny you can't differentiate between a movement and a human. A movement does not define human but human define movement. L.ordKO is helping you see this but you don't understand.

All those attributes you associated with a feminist can also be displayed by a non feminist! That's the point! Feminism does not make a woman or whoever supports it bad, No ! The people paints Feminism bad. You dig?

3 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by StandUpGuy247: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
When I no dey craze.

I don't even keep them as friends because even though they tend to claim equal rights, they don't like to pay for things. Always wanting freebies walahi.

Shout out to the real feminist hustling and humble without making noise.
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ariza:
Oga! It's funny you can't differentiate between a movement and a human. A movement does not define human but human define movement. L.ordKO is helping you see this but you don't understand.

All those attributes you associated with a feminist can also be displayed by a non feminist! That's the point! Feminism does not make a woman or whoever supports it bad, No ! The people paints Feminism bad. You dig?
I dig! And aware of these facts. What am telling you is. This can not be easily varrifiable since your method of measurement is based on sentiment and good will. Is like having a kid with a woman and believing that, that woman will never cheat becouse you think those characteristics don't fit her. Well this might be true or it might not be true. But a DNA test will be 100% accurate answer

1 Like

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
StandUpGuy247:
When I no dey craze.

I don't even keep them as friends because even though they tend to claim equal rights, they don't like to pay for things. Always wanting freebies walahi.

Shout out to the real feminist hustling and humble without making noise.
Yes sir. I respect anybody that pay bills
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

I dig! And aware of these facts. What am telling you is. This can not be easily varrifiable since your method of measurement is based on sentiment and good will. Is like having a kid with a woman and believing that, that woman will never cheat becouse you think those characteristics don't fit her. Well this might be true or it might not be true. But a DNA test will be 100% accurate answer
Sir, no one is passing judgement based on sentiments or emotions and no one is asking you to.The argument here is your view on Feminism. To you Feminists are bad people, a woman who claims to be a feminist is bad.That misconception is what we are helping you correct. Do not associate a being's flaws with a movement, A bad woman is a bad woman not because she's a feminist.

About discerning a persons character, A sane being would know his or her partner to a considerate level (90% by my own gauge) Truth is you can't know all of another being. You don't even know all about yourself in the first place, that's why we do some things we never thought we can do. However it would be rather foolish and insane to live in Suspicion. If you do not have a healthy level of trust for the one you are with, why are you together? It's not a do or die thing.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Lonelypacifist6: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ariza:
Sir, no one is passing judgement based on sentiments or emotions and no one is asking you to.The argument here is your view on Feminism. To you Feminists are bad people, a woman who claims to be a feminist is bad.That misconception is what we are helping you correct. Do not associate a being's flaws with a movement, A bad woman is a bad woman not because she's a feminist.

About discerning a persons character, A sane being would know his or her partner to a considerate level (90% by my own gauge) Truth is you can't know all of another being. You don't even know all about yourself in the first place, that's why we do some things we never thought we can do. However it would be rather foolish and insane to live in Suspicion. If you do not have a healthy level of trust for the one you are with, why are you together? It's not a do or die thing.
As a matter of fact the movement or peoples opinion eventually shape them, Why do you think People blow up concerts and shoot up school full of black people? it's the movement it's their opinion that make them

2 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ariza:

Well I don't think ferminists are bad people. If you read the post, you see wea I said its cool. How do you know I think ferminist are bad? All I tried to do was educate people on how to handle ferminist ideas so that they won't get hurt. you want people to accept these ideas blindly and be at the mercy of ferminists?
Ferminist believes in sexual freedom/men understand this and watch out for babies that are not yours.

Ferminists don't do traditional roles/men Automate chores and eat in a restaurant. So that everybody will be happy

Ferminist can leave marriages anytime/men understand that you can too

Ferminist proposed the 50/50 ratio/men let the wife contribute in paying the rent

Ferminists advice women to keep their money seperate/ I advice me to keep their money seperate too.
So how do I judge people based on movement, and its not a movement its a philosophy and I am just saying how to react to these ideas which is non violent

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Omar09(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
Have you heard of feminism? Feminism is a movement that advocates for equal rights of the sexes basically by advocating for women rights. Anybody that subscribes to this philosophy is a ferminist, feminism seems cool right? Its harmless, so how will it affect your relationship with your wife?

Ferminists can leave a marriage anytime they want and if you live in certain countries, they are entitiled to take your house and half of your money with them. They can leave for whatever reason, if the air condition is too high, or if the other guy she is sleeping with says so. U know since they don't belong to men and can sleep with anybody she wants anytime.

1) accept reality, feminism is here, everybody is subscribe to it even if thy don't tag along with the term. If she has been to the university, she is a ferminist.
2)Understand that your wife don't belong to you. So take a DNA test for every kid she has to make sure the kids are all yours. If she starts that trust thing, know that its a manupululative tactics to shut you down so that you can continue taking care of sombody else's kid
3) Automate all the house chores( buys dishwashers, cleaning bots, hire nanny etc)
You can also eat your food in a restaurant or order from the internet
4)don't pay or buy a house, the house should be a rented house and make sure she is paying half of the rent. Ferminist love this, they started it 50/50. Its should be a ranted house becouse your wife can leave anytime, so dose you. You also have the rights to leave the marriage for whatever reason. If she gets too fat or too old or you can't handle her lazy sex. Thats the beauty of feminism
5)Run a secret business and keep your money cryptic, so that only you have acces to it. Or she will take it all if she devorce

this is the world right now. Play little puppy and you are gone. add some ways that you think will make your life better with a ferminist wife below in the comments

How could you say something so controversial yet so true? Lol
I am going to use all of this advice.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Omar09(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO:

A strong-minded, altruistic and discerning/intelligent woman won't automatically become a termagant or drainer just because she identifies with feminism. And a chauvinistic, egoistic and/or egotistic woman won't automatically become a strifeless, humane and conscientious woman, like a woman who possesses the attributes I mentioned above, if she doesn't identify with feminism. So, a woman's (person) behavior will always be a product of her ethical leanings rather than the movement/association she identifies with.

You speak way too many grammar for issues that requires simple English. When you try to beautify your words with complex grammar, it makes it difficult for the layman to understand who could have had the same point with you and would go ahead to be against you instead of support you. Don't try to tell people you are smart with complex words you use, rather simplify it so your points will portray you as a smart guy you are.

My two cents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by linearity: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
I think you are distorting the true meaning of a feminist.

You started on a good footing by stating that; feminism is the advocacy of equality of all sexes. The focus is not exclusively advocating for female rights; it is only so because in many societies today, female are more neglected in comparison to men's rights.

Take for example the slogan "Black lives matters". This does not mean that, all lives does not matter, black is used there because, blacks are more likely to be abused by the authority in a multiracial environment compare to whites...off-course 'White lives matters" and all lives matters.

Picture in your mind, the sinking titanic ship....Feminists believe that; instead of saying "Women and children should be the first to board the life boats", it should be "All those who are weak and can't swim should board the life-boat first".

Feminist believe that, you should not open the car door for them, simply because they are lady; but do it only if you equally do it for men as well or do it for people that can't do it by themselves regardless of their gender.

In the work place, feminist believe that salaries, positions, seniority, promotions, etc should be based on criteria that gender-blind.

It is not true to assume that feminist women do not cook, they just believe the individual who is better at cooking should be the one to do it, regardless of their gender. Most of the world renowned cooks are men and not women.

In your other examples; if in the countries you cited: Men can leave a marriage anytime for whatever reason, then women should not be forbidden to do likewise.

Feminism has nothing to do with sharing properties in half. It is based on the earning ability of both parties; there are examples where women pay their exes spousal support and maintenance.

Lastly, we have feminist men as well, it is not just women. Feminist men, are men that believe in the equality of all sexes. A feminist man, will not give up his seat in a bus to someone just because they are female; but he can do it because the other party is weak, tired, an elder, etc.

You are confusing femininity with feminist; they are completely two different things and in many instances opposite to one another.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Omar09(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ariza:
Oga! It's funny you can't differentiate between a movement and a human. [b]A movement does not define human but human define movement. [/b]L.ordKO is helping you see this but you don't understand.

A movement certainly defines a human as humans define movement.
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Omar09(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Well I don't think ferminists are bad people. If you read the post, you see wea I said its cool. How do you know I think ferminist are bad? All I tried to do was educate people on how to handle ferminist ideas so that they won't get hurt. you want people to accept these ideas blindly and be at the mercy of ferminists?
Ferminist believes in sexual freedom/men understand this and watch out for babies that are not yours.

Ferminists don't do traditional roles/men Automate chores and eat in a restaurant. So that everybody will be happy

Ferminist can leave marriages anytime/men understand that you can too

Ferminist proposed the 50/50 ratio/men let the wife contribute in paying the rent

Ferminists advice women to keep their money seperate/ I advice me to keep their money seperate too.
So how do I judge people based on movement, and its not a movement its a philosophy and I am just saying how to react to these ideas which is non violent

He discerned you quite alright. Lol
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
As a matter of fact the movement or peoples opinion eventually shape them, Why do you think People blow up concerts and shoot up school full of black people? it's the movement it's their opinion that make them
On the contrary, when people come together to fight for or against a cause, they do because they have a common goal/mindset/motive. Their united solutions/actions to achieve their aim is the movement. People Create Movement not the other way round,Yes more people are inducted and are conformed to act according to the rules of such movement but two things can't be ruled out:
First, The movement had been formed before induction
Second, The newly inducted joined because they share same goals and opinions with the older members. No one was forced.You can not accept what you do not agree with.

That said, I will remind you that in every movement there are extremists.The bitter radical ones who will love to take advantage of privileges offered by groups to be selfish, rebellious and uncontrollable. They overstretch the cause for their own wills.You may watch out for those but do not use them as a yardstick to judge others.

3 Likes

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by TheRedpillguy: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ariza:
On the contrary, when people come together to fight for or against a cause, they do because they have a common goal/mindset/motive. Their united solutions/actions to achieve their aim is the movement. People Create Movement not the other way round,Yes more people are inducted and are conformed to act according to the rules of such movement but two things can't be ruled out:
First, The movement had been formed before induction
Second, The newly inducted joined because they share same goals and opinions with the older members. No one was forced.You can not accept what you do not agree with.

That said, I will remind you that in every movement there are extremists.The bitter radical ones who will love to take advantage of privileges offered by groups to be selfish, rebellious and uncontrollable. They overstretch the cause for their own wills.You may watch out for those but do not use them as a yardstick to judge others.
No judgments here
Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by NiCurious: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO:

<3 <3 <3 Thank you LordKO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by NiCurious: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
linearity:
I think you are distorting the true meaning of a feminist.

You started on a good footing by stating that; feminism is the advocacy of equality of all sexes. The focus is not exclusively advocating for female rights; it is only so because in many societies today, female are more neglected in comparison to men's rights.

Take for example the slogan "Black lives matters". This does not mean that, all lives does not matter, black is used there because, blacks are more likely to be abused by the authority in a multiracial environment compare to whites...off-course 'White lives matters" and all lives matters.

Picture in your mind, the sinking titanic ship....Feminists believe that; instead of saying "Women and children should be the first to board the life boats", it should be "All those who are weak and can't swim should board the life-boat first".

Feminist believe that, you should not open the car door for them, simply because they are lady; but do it only if you equally do it for men as well or do it for people that can't do it by themselves regardless of their gender.

In the work place, feminist believe that salaries, positions, seniority, promotions, etc should be based on criteria that gender-blind.

It is not true to assume that feminist women do not cook, they just believe the individual who is better at cooking should be the one to do it, regardless of their gender. Most of the world renowned cooks are men and not women.

In your other examples; if in the countries you cited: Men can leave a marriage anytime for whatever reason, then women should not be forbidden to do likewise.

Feminism has nothing to do with sharing properties in half. It is based on the earning ability of both parties; there are examples where women pay their exes spousal support and maintenance.

Lastly, we have feminist men as well, it is not just women. Feminist men, are men that believe in the equality of all sexes. A feminist man, will not give up his seat in a bus to someone just because they are female; but he can do it because the other party is weak, tired, an elder, etc.

You are confusing femininity with feminist; they are completely two different things and in many instances opposite to one another.

Thank you, linearity, for putting this in plain English. It should keep people like Omar09 happy, though he's not above using grammar, himself.
Probably we need to use a different term, like equal rights advocate, so that certain men don't get into an insecure panic for no reason.

1 Like

Re: How To Live Happily With Your feminist Wife by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 01, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Siblings Of Opposite Sex To Live Together Off Campus / Fear Women!!!! / My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.