Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) (2006 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Linx1234: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
A heartbreaking video making rounds on social media shows the moment an obviously mentally deranged lady launched a strong defense for her own boyfriend who raped her daughter when she was four months old.

According to the lady, her daughter was constantly “flirting with her boyfriend in her presence; She always wanted the man to touch her”.

So when she was 4 months old, her “boyfriend finally gave in and slept with her and she enjoyed watching her daughter raped”.

She claims it went on for a while and when she realized the baby enjoys it, she decided to make money off her by pimping her to other men to sleep with.

She kept doing that and in her own words “she could see the pain and fear in her child’s eye when she was being raped but she didn’t care”.

But somehow the news went out and the child was taken from her and she was arrested together with the boyfriend and some of the men who indulged in the act.

Watch the sickening video here................https://janefblog.com/14352-2my-boyfriend-slept-with-my-4-months-old-baby-because-she-was-flirting-with-him-video/

Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Vyzz: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
I am officially done....

I have seen it all....

If not because of Amaka's ụkwụ I for Don plug my eyes of their socket throway because there is nothing left to see

2 Likes

Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by pesty100(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chai!
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Majikman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
D fuq did I jxt read?
She and her boyfriend should be shot in d leg den in d head .
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Dobson43: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
O lord embarassed
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by khengxlei(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Someone help me how can i unread this sh!t embarassed
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by merieam16(f): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Could dis b true cos i seems nt 2 understand
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Evil
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Ugaboy: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
I just know i didnt read this
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
what dah............. fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooork
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehn
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
Majikman:
D fuq did I jxt read?
She and her boyfriend should be shot in d leg den in d head .
excarktly bruh. one after the other lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Tales of things that happen in the closet.
There are two worlds in the world: the open world and the secret world.
Just like an iceberg, what you see outside is just the tip of the iceberg.
That is why it's called 'w w w' - weird wild world.

Shiits happen all the time, the only ones you hear or see are the only ones you're privileged to know about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by Arizonaz: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
I no believe.
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by gift2xl: 12:49am On Jul 16, 2020
WTF.
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by 2cul2care: 2:42am On Jul 16, 2020
This is hard to believe, is this story true
Re: My Bf Slept With My 4 Months Old Baby Because She Was Flirting With Him (video) by illicit(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2020
wtf

(1) (Reply)

/ / Giantess Accidentally Sat On The Shrunk Man And Crushed Him Badly / Pastor Adeboye Accused Of Sacrificing His Son To Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.