Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Married And Single (18+) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married And Single (18+) (125629 Views)

Thirty, Above And Single( A Book) / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
M & S
EPISODE 27
EPISODE TITLE- Raw.., Rough.., Savage....

All the reasons not to tell her what he did come flooding Barry's head, as if his body chemistry just sent them a blanket invitation. he felt the soft panic that can grow or fade depending on what he say next. It will fade if he just say the truth, but then he'll have apologise all over again. It will grow if he let the thoughts he's not proud of swirl into a vortex of stupidity, eating their own tail. Or he can breathe real slow, let the thoughts leak into the ether and be the real boss of himself.....

"Alright..."He mutter slowly before heaving a ragged deep breathe...."I did it...."

His confession triggered her anger and she furiously crack her hand across his face, snapping it back with the force of her blow and causing his head to reel sickeningly as it slams into the wall behind him....

"How dare you..?"Janet growled again fed up with his crap...."How dare you do that to me...?"

He looked back at her letting out a startled gasp from the smearing hotness of the slap..."I did it for good reason.."He chided

"What good reason could possibly make you send someone to hurt me like that..."

"That guy is not good for you.."

"And you're good for me..?"She returned exasperated....."Kenny will never stoop so low to do what you did..."

"I wanted you to feel what i felt when you made me your cousin in front of him and broke up with me cos of him..."

"You're disgusting...."She snarled...

He sniffle, shift his glance away before reverting it to her again..."Look am sorry okay, am not proud of what i did, I've been regretting it since then...."

"Regret...!, you gave a woman 30k so she can haul insults on me just to hurt me....., you're a demon Barry.."

"Am sorry, i was angry okay, and i didn't want you dating that guy, he's bad news..."

"Go to hell..."She raved before turning to walk away..

"Janet..."He called out running after her....."Am sorry okay.."

A look of great bitterness swept across Janet's face and she furiously pushed him...
"Get away from me.."She yelled..

"Look, i know you said you don't want me but you don't want Kenny either, he isn't what you think he is Janet..., he's not good for you..."

"Why are you trying so hard to ruin my life..?"Janet queried irritated

"An not trying to ruin your life, am trying to save you from the harm he will cause you..."

"Do you know the harm you caused me, do you know how hurt i was by the words of that gutter bitch you sent to my workplace...?"

"And I'll forever regret what i did..., i love you too much Janet, i was confused and angry, i...

"Enough..."Janet cut in infuriated..."Enough of your bullshit....., do not ever come close to me again..."

"Janet..."

"I swear if you touch me, I'll be pushed to do something that will send one of us to jail..."

"J...

"Don't..."She chided stopping him with her hand from coming any closer....

"Am sorry J..."

She glared at him, her eyes clutch before a single tear rolled down, refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing more of her tears, she scurried off immediately ignoring his call to her....

Daisy's breath seemed to stutter in her lungs the moment she stepped into her threshold, she let it go, feeling the tension of the previous night drain from her body. Her breathing returned to normal and she felt as if she could face the problem inside her house....

Not bothering to consider knocking an option, she turn down the knob and the door swung open just as she thought it will....

She rolled her eyes when she saw Matthew sited on the chair, his eyes fused on her, she grunts at his angry expression but refuse to let it bother her....
She tossed her hair to her right shoulder before majestically stepping into the house...

"Good morning..."She sass walking past him...

When he didn't reply but stood up to follow her, she knew she was in for another morning quarrel, one she have no time for..., her plans this morning was to rest a bit, put something in her stomach before going to her boutique to see if she can make some sales and then goes for her afternoon lunch date..friendly lunch as her night hero had put it.....

His footsteps echoing behind her, she spun around to face him stopping him in his tracks...

"Okay what do you want...?"She queried

She grunt heavily when he glared at her...

"Will you stop looking at me like that..."She added irritated with what the morning was turning into...

"Like what..?"He sneer

"Like you want to kill me..."She returned with curled lips..."Look Matthew, I've really had a stressful and sleepless night, don't start with me this morning..."

"You mean you had a sex-full night with that mòron..."Matthew chided brusquely

Daisy tilt her mouth at his words..."I don't have time for this..."She said turning to walk away but he grabbed her by her shoulder and spun her around to face him..

"Am not done.."Matthew groaned

"Do not drag me like that again..."Daisy scowled

"Or what, you'll keep fùcking the mòron with a car...?"

Daisy suck her teeth..."Am not going to do this with you.."

"Oh babe am doing it with you..."He sneer

"Go get a job Matthew..."

Nostrils flaring, he lean close to her and grabbed her neck..

Daisy gasp and lost her balance as he dragged her by the neck to the wall...

"Listen to me bitch..."Matthew growled..."Am not a little boy that you treat like shit..., when i say don't go, i mean don't go..."

Daisy head spin against his firm grip on her neck as she try to gasp for air...., humming for words, she clawed her fingers at his broad hand uselessly...

"You really think you can gaslight me..."Matthew sneer, then he chuckle and tightened his fingers on her throat cutting off her air supply...."I will burn you alive with the gasoline bitch..."He growled..

Despite the pain and shortage of air, she began to thrash and buck under him but his grip on her throat was too strong, too manly to wriggle out of....

"You fùcked that bastard, didn't you...?"He growled..

Daisy's eyes went wide with fear she might give in and lose her breathe forever......

"Of course you can't answer because you fùcked him you stupid whòre......"He yelled amd continue to squeeze her neck with his broad hands..."Didn't i tell you that if i can't have you, no man will...?"

He let out a taunting laughter and quickly let go of her when he realise she was fading...

Daisy drop down to the floor and fight for breathe....

"This is my last warning to you Daisy.., the next time i tell you to do something, you do it, i ask you to jump, you say how high..., do not ever test my patience again..."

He glared at her, kick her legs from his way before walking out of the house, banging the door furiously behind him...

Daisy let out a burning ball of air that was searing the walls of her lungs before pulling her hands around her knees, hugging them so close that they dig into her chest...., then out of nowhere, she raise her head and screamed....

Lily stare at her time, it was already 1:43PM..., she heave a deep sigh convincing herself what she was about doing is what she wanted...., determined, she knock on the hotel room door..., she should have called him she was coming but she wanted to surprise him, surprise him with a kiss, with her body and everything she's got...

She knocked again hoping praying he's in....
When she heard footsteps, she preen into her phone screen to make sure her face was in order, assured with her intentions, she drop the phone in her bag and wait till the door opened...

"Hi..."She mutter with ragged breathes when the door open....

"Hey...."Michael hushed barely excited by her presence..."Lily what are you doing here..?"

She swallowed as her eyes wander from his broad chest to the tight pants he was wearing, then his bulging dick...., a strange desire overwhelmed her and she quickly rushed at him and forced her lips into his...

The bag slipped from her hand to the floor as she kissed him desperately, hungrily, not minding if the door was still open, not minding his resistance...

"Lily..."He murmured into her mouth before retreating himself from the kiss...

Her body tingle with the taste of his lips, the feel of what his body will be against hers, without been told, she closed the door and took off her shirt revealing her bra......

"Lily..."He hushed staring wildly at the firm surface of her breast on the bra...

Lily was about undoing her bra when another girl totally naķed stepped out from the bathroom...
Lily's shocked eyes flickered from the girl then to Michael..., berserk molded with embarrassment hit her stomach, her legs shook almost making her collapse....

"Am..."She stuttered with jinx breathe..."I'm sorry..."

"Oh God.."She muttered before sliding in her shirt, pick up her bag and ran out of the room...

Face swollen with shame, Lily glided hurriedly from the stairs and rushed outside not bothering to look back at the people looking at her....

She almost cried from embarrassment when she got outside the gate..., she checked her phone to see if he called but he didn't, he didn't even call her back....

"Oh God..."She mutter before stepping towards the road to take a cab going towards the hotel room she lodged in an hour ago.....

She stood for what seem like an hour but was just two minutes..., her head must be moving in circles after what just happened at Michael's room....

"Hello pretty lady.."A voice chimes into her thoughts from behind her...

Lily spun around to face the male voice..., she run her eyes from his blackface, his muscular body to his feet...., once again, she allowed her desire to be fùcked rough and brutally cloud her reasoning...

"You want to have sex...?"She asked the strange guy impetuously

The man narrowed his eyes....

The stranger's lips brush Lily's. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding....., she gasp when he lifted her and carried her into the hotel room locking the door behind him....., He kissed her roughly, harsh just as she wanted and the world fell away. It was desperate, terrifying in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.....

He withdrew to loosen his belt and whoop, once again he slammed his lips to hers and nearly knocked all wind from her lungs, she hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of her lips and, at her grant of access, delved inside her mouth again. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in the intermingling of their billowing breaths....

Lily's arms reached up and tangled around the stranger's thick, strong neck. In an instant she had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against her own, before she drew back into his lips, she could nearly feel the slight burn of the wine as it rolled off her tongue and seeped down her throat with every push of his tongue against hers.....

The stranger break from the kiss pulling off his T-shirt as he went back. As he kneeled at the foot of the bed in front of her, Lily's breath caught, and she stared at him with a mixture of shame and lust....

He held her gaze as he pulled up her skirt and pushed her thighs wider, his penis jerking when she let out a little gasp....

"You are beautiful..."He said as and paused to pull her panties aside, baring her pussy to him....

The heat inside her legs burn her with an utmost desire to be fùcked, baring her useless and helpless...., she nodded and the strange man didn’t wait for further invitation, he Leaned in, he licked her, Sucked her, Tasted her....

She let out a low, desperate moan, her fingers digging into his shoulders....

He dipped his tongue inside her slit, nearly coming from the knowledge that he was going to fùck a damsel..he had his face buried between her thighs. He was going to lick and suck her until she came against his tongue. Then he was going to fùck her brains stupid..., Hard. Deep, and rough, He is going to own her right in her bed, the whole blasphemous idea made his balls tighten in anticipation....

He looked up at her face while he teased her clit. Her head was tipped back, her hair spilling over her bare shoulders, her mouth parted. She was letting out small, breathless moans, and they were the hottest sounds he’d ever heard. The pride of getting her off—this fine, beautiful, probably off-limits woman—was all he’d dreamed it would be...., unable to resist, he slid a finger inside her...

She tensed from the unexpected invasion but breathed..."Yeah, that’s it."

He pulled back so he could watch, enraptured by the sight of his finger sliding in and out of her wet pussy, her pink lacy panties pulled aside, Clenching his jaw, he added a second finger, stretching her, Penetrating her.....

"Mmm . . ."she whimpered. "Harder...,Yes"

The stranger obeyed, working his fingers harder, watching her breasts jiggle in their lacy cups. After a torturous moment, he leaned back in and added his tongue. They both groaned, the combination of taste and touch almost unbearable. When she came with a loud cry, he sucked on her gently, smiling against her tender skin....

Lily fell back on the bed, her glorious hair spilling across the crisp white sheets....

The stranger rose, kicking off his shoes and unzipping...."Take off your clothes.."He commanded

Lily stilled and then slowly, hesitantly obeyed, her long legs sliding together as she pulled down the tiny pink lacy panties before taking off her clothes, this was what she wanted and there's no retreating...

"You got condoms...?"He asked

"We don't need condom.."She said

He tilt his head.."I don't fùck strangers without a condom..."

"Am clean...."She said before trotting forward to grab his black dick...

His body vibrated with her touch, and he grabbed her hips, rabbing her hips, he abruptly turned her over on the bed jerking her ass into the air, Lily gasped and fisted the sheets, her anticipation undeniable. In that moment, she was wholly vulnerable, Wholly a stranger's bitch, a stranger's toy....

It was wrong, Lily knew it, it was shameful, immoral, dirty but she can't stop it, can't resist it...and God help her, she reveled in it....she's a fùcking slut, so be it...

Black fat, big penis in hand, he mounted her groaning as his dick slid into her wet, tight pussy. Lily groaned too, taking all of him, her cheek pressed against the sheet, her mouth open....

"Is this what you wanted?" he asked as he pushed inside her again. She felt so good. So perfect..., so slutty....

She moaned again and whispered..."Yes.."

Her sinful admission went straight to his balls, and he began fùcking her harder, the clap of skin and her sweet, helpless whimpers filling the room....

"Deeper..."She managed..."Fùck me deeper..."

He complied, his fingers digging into her ass as he did her good and deep.....

Lily moaned loudly into the sheets as his black penis stretched her pussy..., he pounded her like never before just as she wanted....raw.., rough..., savage, untamed, animalistic..... DAMN IT...

TBC

13 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin
Dulcinea:
Thank God no one has died yet cheesy

Thanks for the update sah
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
gennysq:
Oh great! I finally caught up with d story...
@Silver, u r just too fantastic cheesy

The way u tell this story of women and some of their real life struggles is mind blowing.

Plenty Gbosas for u joor cheesy
Tnks dear
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hotchillz:
Great work bro!!! Daisy is a friend, Lily is hurt, don't know if I'd get back with my partner if it were me lol. Janet! Lmao! Imma just leave her alone.

The gay dude? I'm of the opinion that if you a fornicator or adulterer, then you have no business judging a homosexual based off scriptures. That's daylight hypocrisy at it's best.

Overall! Awesome piece ���
Tnks
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
BentleyJnr:

Na true talk, you talk so,
*whispers* abi, make we take am go T.B. Joshua, ehn,
Just passing, once again, Silver1996, you're the MAN....!!!
Tnks man

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
mitakemi2427:
I still don't know why i hate janet o but i hate janet
Daisy i wish simon will be the one for u
And lily being gay does not make one less of a human being it only makes GOD look foolish for creating adam and eve.also the bible says we should not judge or we would be judged ourselves
so divorce and prayer is the best thing to do in your case and not go about judging people.

thanks silver u are a wonderful writer
Tanks dear
Re: Married And Single (18+) by lady25(f): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
Well done. This is a beautiful one wink
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Jesubaby: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
I know that it was Barry's hand work. because, he went to Janny's house immediately after the harassment.
Thanks, Silver.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Jesubaby: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lilly, why naa? you've spoiled everything. I hope u won't contact any disease? Or get pregnant. I'm heart broken.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Thoseen30(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Jesubaby:
Lilly, why naa? you've spoiled everything. I hope u won't contact any disease? Or get pregnant. I'm heart broken.

Haba your not nice, with all the trauma she's been through
She needs to loosen up abeg, Asin get bleeped real good so her body can calm down to be able to think straight tongue
Trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Dulcinea(f): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2020
grin Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by petersononome: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2020
Lily sleeping with a strange guy won't change what had happened, infact you're just causing more trouble to yourself.

I think Matthew is obsessed with Daisy

Thanks for the update sir silver
Re: Married And Single (18+) by sly12345: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2020
Lily's head has come down now grin
Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2020
Matthew must be crazy for hurting Daisy like that.

Hmm, only God knows how i was feeling in this Lily and the stranger scene, silver shall wink
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Stargurl20(f): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
I hope Lily hasn't gotten her self into trouble by sleeping with a complete stranger... embarassed
Re: Married And Single (18+) by mitakemi2427(f): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Daisy run far away from michael o Lily #stressfreemode Thanks silver
Re: Married And Single (18+) by shakibell(f): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
exactly what Lily needs
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Jesubaby: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Thoseen30:

Haba your not nice, with all the trauma she's been through
She needs to loosen up abeg, Asin get bleeped real good so her body can calm down to be able to think straight tongue
Trust me wink
She has just done the opposite of what you said.
She has increased every of her burdens

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by do4luv14(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
mitakemi2427:
Daisy run far away from michael o
Lily #stressfreemode
Thanks silver

michael
Re: Married And Single (18+) by permit(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
Good for Tony Lily has gotten herself a man grin grin. Something is telling me that this stranger man will later love Lily more...

Daisy how are you this unfortunate cry cry

I pray Simon to be your love of life
Re: Married And Single (18+) by kelvyncruz: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lily ooo, you need the banging dear grin grin

But why with a stranger, silver you wicked shall, i just wonder how you treat your gf o grin

2 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Thoseen30(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Jesubaby:

She has just done the opposite of what you said.
She has increased every of her burdens

I don't get, increase her burdens!?
How ma?
After all she's been through? Lack of sex n...
But it was with Michael it wouldn't have been a mystery abi cool See what ur thinking undecided
Re: Married And Single (18+) by egwolopretty: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2020
Ahh, Lily why na, why a stranger na cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by BentleyJnr: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Married And Single (18+) by showgoeson: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2020
Has anyone been able to reach silver to know what's delaying our update?

1 Like

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
M & S
EPISODE 28
EPISODE TITLE- The Simons

Janet slack-jawed when she saw the fanciable exquisite art work on the wall the moment she stepped into Kenny's house..., she let her eyes wander the magnificent style and pattern in which the bungalow was built, the house was welcoming from outside and the structure was indeed a middle budget Elizabethan....

She manage a smile when Kenny's sexy eyes flicked to her side.., a small smile playing on his lips...

"I didn't know you're an artist..."Janet said crisply reverting her gaze to the art work on the wall

Still wearing the smile, he lean closer to her...."Nah..."He mutter...."I didn't draw them..."

She raise her brows before turning to look at his face..."Who did...?"

"Alex..., he's an art man i met on one of my trips to the coastal region"

"Mmm..., he arts well, think I'll get something like this on my room wall.."

"I can give you his contact if you want..."

"Think i can afford him...?"

"With your current financial state...No.."

Slightly offended by his reply, she shift her focus back to the drawings...

"But i can pull some strings..."He chimes in..

"For me..?"She ask facing him again..

"For my baby..."

"And who's your baby..?"

His smile circled his lips again before he grabbed her waist and pull her closer to himself...."You.."He pout

A swoon washed over her...."Hmm..."

"Except you don't me your baby..."He said

Slowly, she unwrapped his hands from around her waist and step out of his circle...

"What..?"He asked surprise by her sudden move.."You don't like me anymore..?"

Janet scoffs..."It's funny you're asking me that...?"

He nibble..."I ought to know.."

"Seriously...., if i don't like you Kenny, i wouldn't get back with you.."

"Am crazy about you Janet..., you have no idea what i went through when you cast me aside.."

"I didn't cast you aside..., i was angry okay..., that bastard really hurt me.."

"Barry..."

She frown at the mention of his name.....

"So how was it..?"Kenny ask folding his hands across his chest..

"How was what..?"

"You confronted him, didn't you...?"

She exhale, the reminder of his bullshit seaming her stomach....."Yeah i did.."

"Well did he admit it...?"

"He did.., he sent that bitch to say those horrible things to me..."

"Jesus, he's the devil..."

"Even the devil won't do that to me..."She snarled before trotting to sit on the chair..

"So how do you feel now...?"He ask going to sit beside her..

"Awful.."

"Even been here with me.."

She took a drag in and stare at his face..."Am just trying to get it off of my head okay..."

"I know..., but you know you should have told me the truth..."

"What truth are you talking about..?"

"About Barry.."

She bit her lip, the name clouding her with resentment...

"About been your boyfriend.."Kenny continue

"I already apologise for that.."Janet replied sharply

"I know..., but i just think you should have told me he was your boyfriend instead of your cousin.."

"I was tired of him then.."

"But you haven't actually ended it then.."

"Not officially, and that was my mistake.."

He sigh and held her palm...."I love you Janet..."

Her stomach soared with butterflies..."I know, and i love you too..."

"I don't want to hurt you..."He said

"You won't...."

"And you won't hurt me, will you..?"

"I won't..."

He lean closer and Janet's heart skip a little from fear and excitement..., he watch her close her eyes before pressing a gentle kiss on her lips......

Kenny hold Janet's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss, Janet hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique......, she lies on her back as he matches her body's form, Kenny's hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Kenny's full of wonder and love, Janet's full of curiosity and passion. No words were spoken but a story worthy of them was communicated....

Kenny leans in a softly kisses up and down Janet's neck, She lets out little whimpers of anticipation as Kenny works his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss she rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. She runs her lips up his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips.

He raised her shirt above her bra and traced his lips down her body, over her breasts, his mouth warm as he teased that sensitive spot just above her hips, his breath trailing over the softest part of her belly. Sliding down further, he unbutton her trouser and drag it to her feet before pulling it leaving her with just her pant and bra, he smile at her before pulling her legs apart and then connect his eyes with her as he hovered his mouth over her pant.....

"Tell me what you want" he murmured, his breath warm against her aching skin...

Janet parted her lips, her body heating from his touch, as much as she didn't intend doing it, she had no choice...

"Lick me.."She breathe, the words coming out from her mouth like a gasp...

He smile and pull her panties down baring her well shaved and smelled pussy naķed...., he flattened his tongue against her oversensitized nub and trailed it back and forth in long, slow strokes that made her whole body feel like it was tensing up making her groaned and reaching down to hold his head in place....

"More..."She moaned.."More pleasure.."

He did as he was told, sealing his lips around her and centering all his attention right there, it made her head spin, the feeling of it, the warmth of his mouth and the way he was teasing her pleasure out of her....

He moaned against her, and the vibrations sent a shock of pleasure through her system, she sank her fingers into his shoulders, holding him in place, His eyes were fixed on her, intent and intense, reading her every reaction to give her what she needed....

And from there, it seemed as though they were communicating without words, he was reading her mind, able to tell everything that was going on in her head and reacting to it as he went. He traced his tongue all over her, like he was determined to learn every inch of her off by heart, softening over her sensitive spots and sucking and lapping at the ones that could take a little more....

Her eyes nearly crossed at the sheer pleasure of the sensation. She had never felt it before, she let out a cry to make sure he understood just how good this was for her, Words had long-since escaped her, but that didn’t matter, she could tell him everything he needed to know with the movement of her body, with the panting harshness of her breath.....

He spread her legs wide and stroked his tongue in an arc from one thigh to the other, over her swollen nub, before he glanced up at her to read her face....

Her mouth was parted, her jaw slack, no thought in her head but how close she was getting, tangled in the euphoric pleasure, she pushed her hips back into him, grinding herself against his face, she had forgotten any sense of decency, only wanting to come, to feel herself give in to the waves of pleasure that he was layering on to her with his mouth for what felt like days now but just a few minutes...DAMN HE'S TOO GOOD...

Sliding his hands beneath her ass, Kenny pulled her further on to him, filling his mouth with hers as though he could never imagine getting enough.

Janet had never felt so wanted in her entire life. The way he was feasting on her, it was more than she could take and soon, she felt the waves of release rise and overwhelm her, crashing through her like a tidal wave, her nerve endings catching light....

She crunched up off the chair and cried out in pleasure, balling the chair pillows in her hands as she went, but he didn’t move, he slowed his tongue against her, prolonging the rise and fall of her orgasm....

Her skin tingling from head to toe, she reached down and pulled him up and on top of her, kissing him hungrily, she could taste herself on him, the mingling of the two of them on his lips. When she opened her eyes, his gaze was soft.....

"I love you..."He murmured...

She heaved pants breathe before saying..."I love you too..."

He kissed her again, licking every edge of her face and neck all the while pulling off his shirt...

Janet took over running her hand over his chest, she followed his sternum leading to his abs. His abs were firm, and it went up and down as he breathed. As her hands moved over to his toned torso, she found his crotch unbelievably tight against his jean...

When she drag his jean down, his bulge against his cotton boxer brief was unbelievable, she felt tingle all over her body as she looked..., she tried moving her hand further down over his lower abs, and then to his pubic area. He didn’t make a move, so she slowly pulled his underwear down. His erection came springing....

"Wow..."She hushed with shock before lovingly grabbing his hardness and started slowly moving her hand up and down...

She made him lie on his back on the long couch before stroking his shaft smoothly, she felt him adjust his hips a little towards her, Though he didn’t say a thing, she knew that was a sign of concession, It made her more excited, she moved closer to his penis and breathe soft breezes to it as she stroked it, she went even closer until her mouth touched the head of his penis. The sensuality of the situation was over the roof. There she was, playing with her boyfriend ’s manhood after he gave her the most exciting pleasure of her life....

She slowly opened her mouth and licked his tip, his left knee jerked in pleasure...
She continued doing it as she glanced at his face from time to time. He was enjoying it. She then dropped her jaw wide and put his lengthy shaft into her mouth. He moaned silently while his hip jolted a little..

She started moving her head up and down to pleasure him more. Her right hand caressed his balls while the other fondled his muscled torso, her mouth was filled with precum as she repeatedly played with his penis in her mouth, she licked his penis from the bottom up and then worked her tongue in circles as she went to the very tip, she tightened and loosened her jaw alternately all the way watching him go wild with his moans and his body yanking in pure delight.

"I want to have sex..."He mutter with ragged breathes...

She un-mouth his penis and stare at him....
"This is sex.."She said..

"No.., i mean sex when i put my penis into your vagina and....., you know..."

"I know what you mean Kenny, and i don't want to do that with you today, if you aren't okay with this, let's just...

"Am okay..."He replied sharply sitting up to hold her..."Am okay with it, sorry i asked for sex.., i mean if you aren't ready for it yet, what's the rush..."

"Am sorry.."

"Can you just continue with your mouth, my dick is really throbbing, i need to ejaculate..."

She exhales and re-hold his penis, the sensation making him re-lie on his back...., she stare at him before putting it back on her mouth, sucking all the way in...

Kenny's hands gripped the chair tightly as she put the rest of his length deep into her throat, she gagged a little. She did it again, and he groaned in satisfaction. His face made various expressions of pleasure, which made him all the more attractive. He was certainly the most sensual being at that point....

Her sucking gradually became faster, and she knew he would blow his load anytime...

Both his knees frantically quivered as he grabbed her hair as if guiding her with speed. She did as he wanted, his penis coming in and out of her mouth in such a rapid frequency. His moans became desperate. He begged her not to stop. She didn’t stop, didn’t want to. After a few seconds, his body uncontrollably shook while his load burst inside her mouth, straight to her throat....

She pulled his penis off oblivious of the running-left sperm that splash into her face....

"Oh my God...."She chided...."This is gross..."

Disregarding her whining, he grabbed her shoulder and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before gliding over to her face and lick off the cum nibbling her ears in the process.....

"How gross now...?"He whispered into her ears...

"I never intended to swallow your sperm, you just empty the whole thing inside me.."

"Am sorry...."He mutter pressing a gentle kiss on her neck...."I couldn't control my self...."

She scoffs...

"Does it taste well....?"He teased

"Does it taste well..?"She asked back..

He laughed...."Creamy..."

She frown in revulsion...."It's not.., it's salty and disgusting..."

"You calling my babies disgusting....?"He joked

"I must be a cannibal then, cos you just shove your babies into my mouth and i swallowed them...."

He laughed..."You're funny.."

She pushed him off his body before grabbing her pants to wear...."Are we still going to the chinese restaurant...?"

"You said we should come to my house that you were no longer okay going to a chinese restaurant...."

"Did you cook...?"

He raise his brows...."How many single men do you know that cook...?"

"Many..."

"Who..?"

"I said many.."

"You do know many is no one's name..."

"Who said so...?"

"Says every living thing..."

"So you didn't cook...?"

He shrugged...."I boiled water..."

"Water....!"

"For tea which i didn't take.."

"Fine, what do you have in your fridge, am famished..."

"Juice, apples and some cucumbers...."

"Am talking about food..."

"There's no food, thought you'll cook for us when you get here..."

"What do you have in your kitchen store...?"

"Rice, beans, Garri...."

"Fine I'll cook rice..."

"Cook soup.."

"Rice.."

"Soup.."

"Why..?"

"My reason is funny..."

She fold her hand..."What is it..?"

"I don't feel okay if i don't swallow Eba a day...."

"So you're garri freaked..."

"I'll say obsessed...."

"Who gets obsessed with swallowing Eba.....?"

"Me...."

She stilled, then she rumbles into laughter....

5 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Silver1996(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020

The autumn breeze carries fine drops, each one a promise of the rain to come. As newly chilled air moves the clouds, streaks of brilliance break through from a patient sun. Daisy let her eyes rest for a moment, feeling the ambiance of the road, hearing the sounds, taking in the aroma, letting her brain be still before venturing into the company....

Eyes wowing at the spunky edifice in front of her, her legs made way to Matthew sister's office....

"Hi...."She said to the secretary whose eyes was fixed on the computer in front of her....

"Hello..."Daisy crowled when the secretary ignored her the first time...

"Hi, good afternoon..."The secretary said raising her head to look at her....

"I want to see Miss Titi..."Daisy said

"Miss Titi...!"

Daisy heaved a sigh at her mistake, she completely forgot everything office related is formal...
"I mean miss Tabetha.."She corrected

"Any appointment...?"

Daisy frown at the pending rejection..."No..,but it's really important i see her..."

"Am sorry you can't see her without an appointment..."

"Can you call her..?"

"I can't Ma'am..."

Daisy sigh..."Call her and tell her Daisy is here.."

"Are you related to her...?"

Daisy glance at the secretary eyelashes, then her geled-hair..."

"Yes.."She lied

"Her sister, cousin...?"

"What's with the questions...?"Daisy queried...."Do your job and call her..."

"Can't call her without enough details..."

"Enough details...!"Daisy chided irritated...."You'll get enough details why you got fired if you don't ring her now..."

"Am sorry Ma'am, we need to follow protocol...."

"We.., who's we...?"

"I mean we, collectively..."

"You'll collectively get yourself fired if you don't call her..."

"Ma'am, you're threatening me..."

"Will you stop with the 'Ma'am Ma'am', you won't hesitate before calling me a bitch when you see me on the street.."

"Like i said Ma'am, we have protocols we follow..."

Daisy huff..."Please, i really need to see her..."

"Then you have to give me what i want..., who are you to her...?"

"I know very well your so called protocols did not tell you to do that.."

"Well Ma'am, i won't ask if it doesn't..."

"Please, call her..."

"Am sorry, i can't do that..."

"You can't or you won't...?"

"I can't..."

Daisy swallow thinking of other means to get in, she spend alot of transport coming here to see her, her tfare can't go to waste without accomplishing her mission, just when she was about talking back, the secretary intercom rang...

"Hello Ma'am..."The secretary said...

Daisy watch until she dropped the call and turn to look at her...

"You may go in...."The secretary said...

Daisy eyed her before looking at her name on her ID hung on her neck....

"Bitch-trice..."Daisy snarled going into the office...

"It's Beatrice..."The secretary said after her...

"Sister Titi... good afternoon..."Daisy said closing the office door behind her...

The look Tabetha gave her sent her quivering with unsettled mind...

"Sit..."Tabetha said

Daisy heave a deep breathe before doing as she was asked

"I saw you on camera, that's the reason i ask her to let you in..."Tabetha said

Daisy stylishly look around in search of a camera in the room..

"So to what do i owe this surprise visit....?"Tabetha chimes into her thought

Daisy jolted out from her wandering mind....

"Because..."Tabetha continue..."The last time i checked you didn't want to see me..."

"Me..., sister Titi, you know I'll never do that.."

"Matthew told me you didn't want to see me..."

"He lied sister Titi, i never said that..."

"Mm.., well that doesn't matter now since you're here, the question is, what are you doing here, if you're here for a job, there is no space..."

"No sister Titi, i didn't come here for that, actually I'm here because of your brother..."

"Oh, that shithole in a human form..."Tabetha sneer reclining her back on the chair......"What has he done this time..?"

Daisy swallow, her mind brooding over how he almost strangled life from her.....
"He's threatening me sister Titi.."Daisy said

"Okay.."

"Okay!..., aren't you going to say anything about it judging from the fact that he's your brother..."

"I severe all ties with that bastard when i threw him out of my house...."

"Yeah, he told me about that, he said you caught him smoking weed so you threw him out of the house and the company.."

Tabetha scoff..."Really, was that what he told you...?"

"Yeah, was it a lie...?"

"You should ask him that..."

"Sister Titi, if it's something else you should tell me..."

"Look here Mary...

"Am Daisy..., i mean my name is Daisy, not Mary.."

"Oh you're Daisy, i keep mixing the names up..."

"Who's Mary...?"Daisy asked curiously

"Who else than one of his many coquette"

"Many..."

"Did you really think you're the only one....., there was Rachel, Abigail, Rose, Mary and the twin, Jennifer and Manny.., my dear the list is long, you must be number fifty-eight in the list of girls Matthew's been with since the beginning of this year..."

Daisy eyes narrowed with surprise....."He dated twins..?"

"Yes..., and the stupid twins didn't even know until he slept with them and they both got pregnant..."

"They got pregnant..."

"That's what i heard..."

"So the twins, where are they..?"

"How would i know...?", they must be somewhere still whòring around..."

"Oh...."

"Look Daisy, you really seem like a good person, my advice to you, stay away from Matthew, he's got no future, he's a complete NFA..."

"I already did but he keeps bothering me..., he's threatening my life..."

"And why is he threatening your life....?"

"Because he thinks am with another man.."

"Are you with another man..?"

"I ought to, you said it yourself, he's an NFA..., i can't be with someone with No Future Ambition...."

"If he's threatening you for seeing another man, then girl, i really think you're in a deep shit..."

"Deep shit.., what..., what do you mean...?"

"I think he finally settled for another one..."

"Another one..., sister Titi please you're confusing me.., who's another one..?"

"Another one is you.."

Flutters washed through Daisy's gut..."And who was the first...?"

"Rita...."

"Okay...., so what did he do to this Rita..?"

"You want to know what happened to Rita or what he did to her...?"

Berserk hit her stomach before she muttered..."Both.."

"I don't know what he did to her but what happened to her is what i can tell you.."

"What happened to her..?"

"She died, found in her own pool of blood in her house, no one knows who did it but i suspect one person and i have every reason to believe he did it..."

Daisy's heart hammered against her chest as she thought of the possibility it could be him...."Oh God.., you think it's Matthew...?"

"Matthew loved her, he tells me about her everyday, how sweet she is, how good she looks when she's cooking, how she makes her face when he kiss and fùcks her..., but then oneday, he told me Rita caught him having sex with another woman, so she broke up with him and got together with another man....., Matthew cried, i even pitied him, he begged her but she didn't listen, Matthew was really furious, one day i got home and found him washing his bloodied hands on my kitchen sink..., i asked what happened, he said he got into a fight and he bleed the person's nose...., the sad news about Rita's death came the next day..."

"So it's true he killed her.."Daisy said with heavy breathe

"I confronted Matthew, he denied it..., when the police ruled her death as suicide, i let it go..., until the day i saw his bloodied clothes hidden in a sack on my backyard, the idiot didn't burn them, i confronted him again and he denied it but the way he reacted when i showed him the clothes told me what i needed to know, that was the day i drove him out of my house and company...., i drove him out because he killed somebody not because he smoked weed as he told you...."

Daisy reclined her back on the chair, terror sucking the very breathe from her...

"Why don't you go to the police...?"Daisy asked with pulsating heart..

"With what evidence, bloodied clothes, beside her death has already been ruled as suicide, no one would have believed me, so if i were you Daisy, i will pack my things and run far away from Matthew because from what you told me and what I've seen Matthew done, i can tell you how this sad love story end...., it's either Matthew kills you or he kills the man you're seeing or kills you both or you pretend to love him until you die...."

"Whh...what about the man Rita was seeing..."Daisy asked trying hard to wave Tabetha words away but they didn't, they kept hunting her...."Did no one suspected him of murdering her...?"

Tabetha scoffs..."You mean Simon....?"

"Simon.."She jump in shocked...."Was that his name...?"

"Yes that was his name..., some people did but the police found no evidence against him so he was let go..."

Daisy froze with fear as her phone vibrated in her bag, when she took it out, it was Simon calling.....
Her eyes flickered from Tabetha to the ringing phone....The past Simon and present Simon ringing in her head, her head buzzling with questions if the Simons are the same person....

STAY GLUE AND BE READY BECAUSE THE END IS GONNA BE STTDYK....(Stick To The Devil You Know)

MARRIED AND SINGLE..... Few Episodes to the finale...

TBC

Sorry for the late update guys, went for a friend's dad burial ceremony, i stayed in his village helping him, just got back this morning

11 Likes

Re: Married And Single (18+) by Adeola25(f): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
Welldone Op and thanks for the update.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by mirob(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
� � I seriously don’t envy Daisy right now.
Re: Married And Single (18+) by Dulcinea(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
The devil you know is better.....

Hmmmmm let it not be what I'm thinking o

Thanks for the update sah grin
Re: Married And Single (18+) by kelvyncruz: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Na wa o, feeling bad for Daisy now, so who killed Rita, Simon or Matthew and is it the same Simon.

Thanks for the update
Re: Married And Single (18+) by purity23(f): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
Is Simon a bad guy or could it be he came for revenge and he's using Daisy to get to Matthew.

I get scared whenever silver says "Few Episodes to the finale", it doesn't always end well, too much deaths and fights

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? / S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / The Godmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.