Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out (101194 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is probably the first time I'm seeing a white albino. All I see is a beautiful.7 year old.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:
Lol...
Only if your sugar daddy is a bald headed white man grin
We choose to love who we want. He might even be black
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Silas6(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
The husband leg long o!
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:
This is probably the first time I'm seeing a white albino. All I see is a beautiful.7 year old.
they are well catered for over there Unlike here
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Playermayweda(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Savage though, but people should be more considerate of what they put on the internet, it could be hurtful

2 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
THATS HILLARIOUS ....!!!!
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Joystark(f): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Your comment warranted it dear.
I'm not your dear.

It's sad you're a writer and you can't recognize sarcasm.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Joystark(f): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
We choose to love who we want. He might even be black
Lucky you.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

I'm not your dear.

It's sad you're a writer and you can't recognize sarcasm.

At someone's expense!
Go and be sarcastic on less sensitive issues.

6 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Joystark(f): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

At someone's expense!
Go and be sarcastic on less sensitive issues.

First off, that comment was not made out of spite.
It's people like you that pick aspects of an event, twist them to suit your narrative and form a movement out of spite.

I won't respond anymore.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by pelepeleb: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
So what will happen to those killing fellow human being because of religion calling them infidel? what will Allah do to them
please broadcast your response.
hanks.
Babaheekmat:
Mocking unique creation.

Mocking creation of Allah..

When you die.. You will see yourself..

Likewise those fools calling albino a god (oosa).

When you die, you will see yourself
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
pelepeleb:
So what will happen to those killing fellow human being because of religion calling them infidel? what will Allah do to them
please broadcast your response.
hanks.

When they die, they would see themselves.

Although to call an infidel a infidel is alright. It's part of the belief of Islam
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
She should be happy her son has become famous. Oh! well. let me just pluck my nose

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Hypocrit: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Some here even snap their land lord and compound children and used them as memes.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Ayotemide(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:

When they die, they would see themselves.

Although to call an infidel a infidel is alright. It's part of the belief of Islam

Amazing Islam!!
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Trapkvng2f(m): 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anyone that think it’s funny needs memory overhauling... una no get conscience sef.
You still think it’s funny after the mother even came out to express how heartbreaking the meme is to her...

Gosh!

I’m talking too much gan sef. Let me go back to my w**d

By the way I’m new here

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ayotemide:

Amazing Islam!!

Learn about it.. It's beautiful and peaceful
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by webngnews: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by uuzba(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:
You know, white men are so smart.
They portray the fine Normal people in film. They send down the normal ones to Nigeria as expatriates/Embassy workers. Those are the ones you see and you think all of them must be normal like that.
Hmm they are same as us. K-leg, block head.... Your name it. Those ones are hiding there.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Suremikky(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
StarUp:
Nawao, so Oyibo self dey born albino... Nothing Musa nogo see for gatehouse.

But that dia 14-year old son crazy jean na die...

And Their papa palazo(Jean) too no b here oo
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by shogsman(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Unfortunate human beings, the least you could do for the poor boy is to at least pretend to be sorry for him,the stereotype is stupid.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Uwavee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fine kid's.i Love them both, especially the baby. he's so cute

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by alezzy13: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

[s]First off, that comment was not made out of spite[/s].
It's people like you that pick aspects of an event, twist them to suit your narrative and form a movement out of spite.

I won't respond anymore.
Goodnight.

Motive is absolutely irrelevant here, DEAR. It's your action that matters and you like others making jest of ones physical features (an innocent child for that matter!!!) is the height of insensitivity. SMH angry

2 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by SniperSmurf(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin grin lol. Yes oo but seriously albinolivesmatter#
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by brainhgeek(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cute boy
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Emmanuel226(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wat d Fu*k, dis is sh*t men sad
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Emmanuel226(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
brainhgeek:
Cute boy
troller spotted cheesy
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Truthbites: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
StarUp:
Nawao, so Oyibo self dey born albino... Nothing Musa nogo see for gatehouse.

But that dia 14-year old son crazy jean na die...

Even the 14 year old shoes..the boy sabi
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2019
The hairline made the baby look odd. I hope is has improved now.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Very beautiful family.
This is how depression starts, then seclusion, then thoughts of suicide!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.