Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out (101196 Views)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Taiwo And Kehinde Olateju Twins: Albino And Dark Twins (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by AreaFada2: 12:41am On Dec 01, 2019
StarUp:
Nawao, so Oyibo self dey born albino... Nothing Musa nogo see for gatehouse.

But that dia 14-year old son crazy jean na die...
Abino is very common among Caucasians.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2019
People with Albinism are some of the most beautiful people I have ever seen..purely based on their "unique-ness".
They have so many health issues, yet their eyes and hair are so beautiful to me.
I tell you...people are such cruel individuals.
As if they don't have some thing that someone else could mock.
We never seem to learn...we humans...
God must be continually heart-broken at our cruelty and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by BonPatrick(m): 2:57am On Dec 01, 2019
I hate abinos
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 01, 2019
Babaheekmat:

When they die, they would see themselves.

Although to call an infidel a infidel is alright. It's part of the belief of Islam

So is OK for others to call you a Mohammedan because that is part of their own belief? Will you not be upset?
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Cousin9999: 4:33am On Dec 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

Abino is very common among Caucasians.

Actually, it's very common in any population with a lot of inbreeding. The mother looks part Asian and her spouse seems to come from a very small town. The probability of them both coming from lineage with substantial inbreeding is strong. Given that they had 2 albinos, it's probably fair to say there's been a lot of inbreeding in their lineage.

Generally, statistics show 1 in 100 people is a carrier for the gene.

The joke made about the baby isn't that serious. The child wasn't dehumanized.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by emmyariba: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Nawao this one off me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by sylve11: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2019
makydebbie:

Albinos are human beings you this sad stupid old woman.

I don't know how they find that funny. Abeg forget them. cool
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by brainhgeek(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:
troller spotted cheesy
Troller? Can you just check the last picture? Won't you wish your boy is as cute,?
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

So is OK for others to call you a Mohammedan because that is part of their own belief? Will you not be upset?

Mohammedan means someone who follows Muhammad. It's OK.. Because that's exactly what Muslim means
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Mohammedan means someone who follows Muhammad. It's OK.. Because that's exactly what Muslim means

Mohammedan is a derogatory term and means someone who worships Mohammed [saw]. You should read more.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

Mohammedan is a derogatory term and means someone who worships Mohammed [saw]. You should read more.

According to who's definition.

Go read prefix and suffix. It's even mohammadant not Mohammedan.

Both ways means followers of mohammad. If it's derogatory in your own dictionary. That's absolutely your problem.

To Muslims. It means followers of mohammad
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by ostechno(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by sharone21(f): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Gov. Akeredolu Must be The Real Father..
#WhiteLikeSugar
I want him to be Santa Claus again this year biko.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Meenabee(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Lordave: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Jesus!

Senator John McCain has reincarnated. shocked

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by OtemAtum: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2019
lekjons:
Oyinbo dey get albino too
Reminds me of Gudjohnson, former Chelsea player.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Obdk: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2019
A wise mother will monetise her babies new found celebrity status
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by OyinO: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sad realities surrounding social media, using someone's mistakes and unfortunate circumstances to crack joked through memes.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obdk:
A wise mother will monetise her babies new found celebrity status

There's a lot required when it comes to living a "famous" life.
Not everybody desires to live that way.
Some things aren't worth the financial gain.
The baby will already face certain societal "stigmas"..and maybe she just wants him to live as normal and "out of the spotlight" life as possible.

1 Like

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Ayotemide(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Learn about it.. It's beautiful and peaceful

After what you have just said, I must have mush for brain to do that.
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by TheStarsAlign: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why worry yourself? Mummy boys grin
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Babaheekmat: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ayotemide:

After what you have just said, I must have mush for brain to do that.

What's wrong with what I have just said
Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Lazerone(f): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow he's so beautiful ���

2 Likes

Re: Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2019
StarUp:
Nawao, so Oyibo self dey born albino... Nothing Musa nogo see for gatehouse.

But that dia 14-year old son crazy jean na die...

If you watch football you will know that Kevin De Bruyne of Manchester City is an albino.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.