Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen (4793 Views)

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by gregyboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2019
No body would admit here they have hiv better seek thier organization off net...and please dont think of spreading it to a non hiv person most patient do at of reasons

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by mimimile93: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:
you may like to show where he stated he is thinking of sex.
So HIV+ people should turn celibate? There are normal humans and thus life should continue as normal except they need ARVs and have to be cautious in other not to infect others.
CAPSLOCKED didn't mean that HIV+ shouldn't have sex. He said it was just too sudden for op to start thinking of sex. And if u think that op didn't mean sex on his post, then why must the partner be female? Common sense has left Nigeria. UnitedNigeriaUN

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2019
Kapeter:
and who said to you, you can only contract the virus through sex only? Many other ways. And again, you wouldn't be marrying an angel of God, she might still infect you unknowingly. Just watch and pray.
it's only through sex oo. And I will prove it with my point
First, sex is the only direct way. A virus needs a host to survive. If a virus is on a clipper and you want to shave, won't the barber spray fumes and burn the mouth of the clipper? The virus can't survive that. Also let's assume it's on a needle? Won't the needed be boiled in hot water? Let's assume it wasn't. After some few minutes the virus doesn't do anything. I'm in the church if I get back let me type proper.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by CAPSLOCKED: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2019
mimimile93:
CAPSLOCKED didn't mean that HIV+ shouldn't have sex. He said it was just too sudden for op to start thinking of sex. And if u think that op didn't mean sex on his post, then why must the partner be female? Common sense has left Nigeria. UnitedNigeriaUN

Michellekabod2 I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

I WOULD BE BOTHERED WITH THE BEST DIETS AND HEALTHY PRACTICES THAT WOULD MAKE A CARRIER'S LIFE MORE CONDUCIVE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW OTHER CARRIERS GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITH ALL THE STIGMA AROUND. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING AN ASSOCIATION WHERE WE WOULD GIVE EACH OTHER HOPE, AND RELATE WAYS TO HELP EVERYONE OF US BE CONFIDENT IN THIS SITUATION.

BUT HERE STANDS A CARRIER, "JUST DIAGNOSED", AND THE FIRST (AND PROBABLY THE BIGGEST) THING ON HIS MIND IS A WOMAN AND HER LOVE. WHAT A LOSER.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by LOVEGINO(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2019
HIV is curable na. D only sickness I fear in d whole wide world is poverty. Simple

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by rex444(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
one thing must kill a man!!!! HIV, cancer, one form of sickness or the other just be prepared to embrace your cross when it comes.... have faith and be strong, live your life as if nothing has happened but save your juice tho(sperm) for it helps in building immune system

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bro we all stand up for you � � is not the end of life ,we all gonna die someday regardless of you hiv status,be strong and live positive

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
First, sex is the only direct way. A virus needs a host to survive. If a virus is on a clipper and you want to shave, won't the barber spray fumes and burn the mouth of the clipper? The virus can't survive that. Also let's assume it's on a needle? Won't the needed be boiled in hot water? Let's assume it wasn't. After some few minutes the virus doesn't do anything. I'm in the church if I get back let me type proper.

don't be naive, people get HIV from birth(if the mom is positive and not on treatment) people get HIV from using sharp objects contaminated by a positive person. I have a friend who tested positive and he's still a virgin. low risk doesn't mean its not a risk.

go to Wikipedia and read about HIV you will see about three cases of health workers who got it from needle prick.

drug users who share syringe (needles) are also at risk. just save yourself the stress of coming back from church and typing because you only going to show more naive you are.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I WOULD BE BOTHERED WITH THE BEST DIETS AND HEALTHY PRACTICES THAT WOULD MAKE A CARRIER'S LIFE MORE CONDUCIVE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW OTHER CARRIERS GO THROUGH EVERYDAY WITH ALL THE STIGMA AROUND. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING AN ASSOCIATION WHERE WE WOULD GIVE EACH OTHER HOPE, AND RELATE WAYS TO HELP EVERYONE OF US BE CONFIDENT IN THIS SITUATION.

BUT HERE STANDS A CARRIER, "JUST DIAGNOSED", AND THE FIRST (AND PROBABLY THE BIGGEST) THING ON HIS MIND IS A WOMAN AND HER LOVE. WHAT A LOSER.

Your perception is highly repulsive and childish. You've got lots of growing up to do. The moment one is diagnosed with HIV, he undergoes a lot of mental battles.

One is the fear of death, the other is fear of the future, especially in relation to a life partner.

Due to the stigma associated with the virus, what do you think happens to the mental state of the individual? Most folks don't even pass the denial stage, they pull the plug immediately through suicide.

Op is still in a state of shock and depression. He seems to have accepted his status, but still very much scared about his love life.

So please, mind what you spew on this forum! Being emotionally dumb doesn't give the license to be an a$$.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

bro calm down. sex aint his problem. I am quite sure he can still have sex with negative persons if he wants or don't you think. All he needs now is love. someone that can relate with him and all that. Don't just bash people bro. you really have no idea what he's going through.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by leonard002(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zornes123:

bro calm down. sex aint his problem. I am quite sure he can still have sex with negative persons if he wants or don't you think. All he needs now is love. someone that can relate with him and all that. Don't just bash people bro. you really have no idea what he's going through.
exactly. He could do like others and keep infecting healthy partners but he opened up. He deserves the support.
Dm me, op I'm a health care professional
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zornes123:

don't be naive, people get HIV from birth(if the mom is positive and not on treatment) people get HIV from using sharp objects contaminated by a positive person. I have a friend who tested positive and he's still a virgin. low risk doesn't mean its not a risk.

go to Wikipedia and read about HIV you will see about three cases of health workers who got it from needle prick.

drug users who share syringe (needles) are also at risk. just save yourself the stress of coming back from church and typing because you only going to show more naive you are.
lol. I'm not naive. My point exactly is, how many do you see that get infected just like that if not sex? The percentage is low compared to sex.
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Daviddson(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
greatbrian:
Dz further deepens my commitment and vow to God. No sex till I tie the knot
With your signature that says you're paid to kill, it's easy to doubt this statement of yours.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol. I'm not naive. My point exactly is, how many do you see that get infected just like that if not sex? The percentage is low compared to sex.
Read your comment again. You clearly said. Its only through sex.
Now you have admitted its possible getting it other ways but its rare.
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
CHESTER48:

besides burning the clipper the clipper is not a living host so the virus cant survive on it.but it can also be contacted through blood transfusion and sharing of syringes mostly among drug addicts.but then i dont think we have heroine addicts in naija so hence the mode of transmission in naija would be mostly through unprotected sex,blood transfusion and sharing bloody manicure implements.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by greatbrian(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Daviddson:
With your signature that says you're paid to kill, it's easy to doubt this statement of yours.

That z stereotype
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by enawt: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cure for HIV loading.... The whites are getting close.
To make you feel better, 1 out of every 200 Nigerian citizen you come across might have the virus and they are perfectly fine. Zilch worries

I was privileged to live with one during service and I realised it's nothing really as long as you keep a positive mindset to life. You'll even outgrow all these people debating on how to get it and that might have been infected due to ignorance shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Martinez39(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
When y'all sleep and wake on romanceland, I don't know how u won't have HIV. Thinking of sex and relationship always......
This is a serious thread, it's fitting that victims of HIV have a support group where they can share useful information, exhort and admonish each other where necessary. I am not denying that most of them contracted the virus by reason of rash decisions and stupidity but let them be even though the damage has been done.
Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by Martinez39(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE HIV AND THE FIRST THING YOU CAN THINK OF IS.. MORE SEX.

SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS.
cheesy grin grin grin Those in need of common sense and, I dare say, the red pill are diverse.

Re: Thread For Hiv Positive Ladies And Gentlemen by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2019
oyatz:
That's good but not all.How will his sexual needs be met?

The guy needs love and sex too

Uh there are sex dolls, just saying.

Life Is Not Beautiful Anymore / Has Your Ex Ever Come Back To You?my Experience. / How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets!