Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp (3544 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by DonJanez: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
DonJanez:
I'm a virgin guy. Spent four years in school having nothing but missed opportunities because of my stupidity. Now I'm in NYSC camp and I have decided to lose my virginity. How do I go about this without getting caught?
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by donstan18: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
If this is coming from a graduate. Then it shouldn't be news to us that you graduated with nothing but empty brain.

14 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by DonJanez: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
If this is coming from a graduate. Then it shouldn't be news to us that you graduated with nothing but empty brain.

Captain Obvious. If you don't have answer just say so. Instead of coming to post fact. Even me, I know I graduated with empty brain. It doesn't change the fact that I need to lose my virginity

8 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by modsfucker: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=DonJanez post=84524124][/quote]

THIS REMINDS ME OF MY NYSC DAYS, 2010 PRECISELY.... A GIRL VOLUNTARILY WENT FOR A HIV TEST, ONLY FOR HER TO COME OUT CRYING PROFUSELY, AFTER TESTING POSITIVE. SO I ADVISE YOU SUSTAIN YOUR CELIBACY.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by drezzyx(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
May God forgive me for this advice... Goan fvck olosho or ashawo... But fvck with your brains on.
HIV, STD IS REAL...

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Edyice: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Every ppa have ladies and some will come to you... cool

Uncle you need to get laid

Don't fvck it up this time around

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by DonJanez: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Edyice:
Every ppa have ladies and some will come to you... cool

Uncle you need to get laid

Don't fvck it up this time around

Thank you my good fellow.
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Hypnotise: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
You need better olosho.
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Bbbwings: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Leaders of tomorrow indeed
Stfu
As if leaders of today never had sex

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by isyourboy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Easier to fuvk any girl in the world if yu have a fine face. Work on ur look, girls will rush u
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by meobizy(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bbbwings:

Stfu
As if leaders of today never had sex
That’s what I told one Nairalander and he got belligerent. They close their eyes and shut ears when it comes to sex, easily forgetting it is a gift bestowed to man by their God.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by PapaNnamdi: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2019

bro no mind all this hypocrite,

I understand what you are going through ,
listen, forget getting laid in camp,

it's too expensive and risky, e pensive cos you have to impress the girl within a week among other toasters, wait till you are in your ppa,

indigenes are free to fork,
just use quality protection,

I can't remember the number of ladies I forked during service,

after nysc the cost of pussy skyrocketed back to normal ..

I miss wuese gaav

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by leonard002(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
As a JJC in the matter, you will be caught and decamped. Wait till you get out of camp. NYSC babes plenty. No f'ck yourself up bro

1 Like

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by WonderManly(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by marlow1962(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
Ahh that's too harsh na.
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Lightangel65: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019

Don't loose it keep it till marriage if you decide to get married (strongly advise not to get married). Don't listen to anyone who tells you to loose it
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Lightangel65: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:

I wonder who has the empty brain, the Virgin or the slut
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Phenomenal16(f): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=DonJanez post=84524124][/quote]...give ur life to jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by Liposure: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...give ur life to jesus
watsup cutebabe
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by adamubk(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jobless youth
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by ABCthings: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=DonJanez post=84524124][/quote]Avoid sexual immorality at all cost.

PM me for the Bible passages.
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity At NYSC Camp by falcon01: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
if you as a graduate in NYSC camp which I'm guessing is atleast 22 years old is asking for how to go about having sex. Then I don't think you deserve to have sex you are a looser.

come on! man the fùck up, get a girl and fùck the heck outta her if you can't do that then you should go fùck yourself! literally go and jerk off!.

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / What Is The Meaning Of This..? / My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.