Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman (3458 Views)

I Almost Got Killed By A Leopard. / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Lady Who Almost Got Engaged To A Married Man Last Year Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Demigod22: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2021
Last year in our penultimate year in school, this guy started going out with this fresher, he didn't ask this girl out, the relationship just happened and we were all happy for them and wondered how lucky they were to find each other, I personally wished to have such relationship in school.

After the covid 19 break we resumed for the completion of the first semester. This guy's rent elapsed and he wanted to get rid of his roommate, he moved in with his girlfriend in her room and used the money meant for the house rent to get a phone for himself.

After our second semester examination we went for Theatre for community development, a two weeks project. The guy told us about how his girlfriend lured him to have too much sex with her that will last her for two weeks and we all laughed. We returned from the community to school and we all headed for industrial training, and that's the anti climax of the relationship.

My guy complained about his nightmare whenever he had sex with her, how he was dwindling academically and he was financially damaged. He confronted the girl and she admitted that she had a spiritual husband that torment her life, that was why she is always sick, and anyone that threatened her spiritual marriage is being frustrated by the spiritual husband. But she quickly chided that she was doing something about it as she wear spiritual bead to scare the spiritual husband away. Whenever the spiritual husband beat her at night, the scars are always visible.

My friend is from a Muslim family while the girl is a Christian, being an only child,his parents want him to marry before graduation but he pleaded with them to allow him graduate first. During the industrial training program, on his birthday, the girl posted his pictures, calling him my husband,my womb destroyer and all sort of names. His father came across the post and was angry which prompted her to marry for this guy.

When we returned to school after the industrial training, he explained his position to the girlfriend and she accepted the reality and demanded to be just friend with him, but she still wanted to be intimate with him and my guy doesn't want to cheat on his wife. He broke up with her, she begged and even asked if they can pretend because the shame was too much for her. After all her effort didn't work she almost got the guy killed.

She requested the guy pay her the money he owes her, when the guy transferred the money to her, he met her in school at night and asked if she has gotten alert but she instead started dragging him, out of frustration he pushed her away and she allegedly broken her hand, she lied to her police father that a drunk guy beat her up and the father wrote to the police to detain the boy and police started looking for him. The school man o war beat him that night because their member is interested in the girl, one lecturer who like the girl reported the issue to the department and department invited the guy to panel, the school security unit arrested the guy that night, while cultists were looking for him throughout the night, the only God that saved him was that he spent the night in security detention. Everybody including vigilante was looking for him too. We were worried about his security and reputation, the girl just made all the bodies to hate the guy and want to treat his Bleep up. But thank God,we were later able to resolve and arrest the situation amicably. Some girls are just there to destroy our lives. The guy narrowly escaped death that night.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Darkmode64: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2021
What a close shave. Fear women!!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Franzinni: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Karma is such a thing of beauty... jcole
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Bola146(f): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2021
grin
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by SavageBoy: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2021
Let's leave your so called friend and his babe matter first...

Are you also a Nigerian student
Which one is "everybodies"undecided

Your grammar no be here oh cry

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Imustnottalk: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Women who think about sex only are just here to destroy you
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Gadafii: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Police detained him, vigilante were looking for him, cultists dey find your guy to mend am, even school man o war don tidy am join cheesy

Only him one, Dem no even find shekau and Osama bin laden reach like this grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by siofra(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Tales by sunlight. angry

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by phemmyfour: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2021
siofra:
Tales by sunlight. angry
e pain am
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Fear women....! I repeat, fear women....!!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Skullano(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2021
You think say who tell you to fear women dey CRAZY?.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Southernigbo: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
are u not a woman? why shd we fear such beautiful n lovely creatures?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Temmylee01(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
now I can conclude you ain't a female, you've lose guard like three times now that I know of, but why are you pretending to be a woman

1 Like

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by TheWolfen(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2021
You were not inform too? Fear woman and save your life. Even women fear women

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Demigod22: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2021
SavageBoy:
Let's leave your so called friend and his babe matter first...

Are you also a Nigerian student
Which one is "everybodies"undecided

Your grammar no be here oh cry

Hahaha, I wanted to answer you genuinely but when I see your name I gave up, you are truly a Savage boy, LoL.
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by lovelyefem(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2021
i hope young men out there can learn few lessons from this incident.
1. no matter how sweet the sex is, don't live under the same roof with a lady you're not married to.
2. Try not to collect money from a lady without returning it promptly, when the going gets sour it will always be referred to.
3. Only very few people can decently accept rejection, hence you need to really know who you're dealing with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!!

What a beautiful story!

You got many folks fooled though, nice one!

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Pumpumking: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:

^^story
I beg i really really really really need some i begggy..I swaaar am a nice guy & my kondo is still standin. babes can we link today sir? cheesy
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 07, 2021
Temmylee01:
now I can conclude you ain't a female, you've lose guard like three times now that I know of, but why are you pretending to be a woman
AHH....! I AM A WOMAN. So, u dey monitor me. Na wa ooo
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Southernigbo:
are u not a woman? why shd we fear such beautiful n lovely creatures?
if u like don't fear us ooo, that one na your own cup of garri.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:16am On Sep 07, 2021
Na mumu dey fight because of woman
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Temmylee01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
AHH....! I AM A WOMAN. So, u dey monitor me. Na wa ooo
smile grin do I have the time, scrolling some comments sections have seen ur comments.
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Lilpen3758: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
if u like don't fear us ooo, that one na your own cup of garri.
he don't know what's going on...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Temmylee01:
smile grin do I have the time, scrolling some comments sections have seen ur comments.
grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lilpen3758:
he don't know what's going on...
he don't know, he don't know. Only God can save him, hehehehe.....!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by SporaD8: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gadafii:
Police detained him, vigilante were looking for him, cultists dey find your guy to mend am, even school man o war don tidy am join cheesy

Only him one, Dem no even find shekau and Osama bin laden reach like this grin
Walahi, I been thinking na "Most wanted ll" the op dey yarn give us!
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Cerebellum: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
Both you and your friend are madd! angry
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Pweetyccee(f): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fear woman grin grin

Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Cudeze4(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
I really do. Trust me.
Re: My Friend Almost Got Killed Because Of Woman by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cudeze4:

I really do. Trust me.
I trust you na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Was Fun Filled When We Have Something Like This / I'm Falling In Love With Lauryn K / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Wont Ask For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.