Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51722 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
sharone21:

F-A-T L-I-E....Na your type dey spoil the minds of the few good Nigerian men.
but he made a point nah about that issue of i was charging my fone hence i couldnt recieve ur call or i went to church etc grin grin grin.but then what i think is very important is for someone to understand the type of girl he is rolling with.when u come across a wayo girl u will know grin.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
even if u still sleep with her she will still sleep around with other guys if she want to cheesy.first of all first understand the type of girl u dealing with and read her character very well.

You are right. Sleeping with a girl doesn't prevent her from sleeping with other guys. 80% of girls double date if not more. They have up to 3 to 4 boyfriends they make out with.

My point is it will be foolish of a guy to be dating a girl and not even see the color of her pant and still spending on her just to impress her or such girl manipulate the guy to consent to a no sex relationship but still go on bleeping behind the guy. Any guy that consent to such a scam no sex relationship and still spend heavily on such girl is a complete maga.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
pressplay411:

Did you read the post at all? Op just stated that some relationships seem to end right after sex.
There are different factors that can be responsible for this, no generic answer.

We are saying the same thing. I read the post. My point is the reason why most relationship ends after sex is because guys quickly lose interest after the main show had occurred cuz that's the reason for guys chasing ladies. Once they get it, they are off. However, after sex, that's the time the ladies begin to get more attached and clingy and want something more serious. This does not include runs girls.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcslize:

You are right. Sleeping with a girl doesn't prevent her from sleeping with other guys. 80% of girls double date if not more. They have up to 3 to 4 boyfriends they make out with.

My point is it will be foolish of a guy to be dating a girl and not even see the color of her pant and still spending on her just to impress her or such girl manipulate the guy to consent to a no sex relationship but still go on bleeping behind the guy. Any guy that consent to such a scam no sex relationship and still spend heavily on such girl is a complete maga.
ehn maybe he was saving her for no sex before marriage.many ladies don use that format chop many guys head grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn maybe he was saving her for no sex before marriage.many ladies don use that format chop many guys head grin

That's the issue. There are many guys that can actually consent to a no sex relationship but the fear of what if she is bleeping in my back always make guys to reject such offers. If the girl is a virgin, then that's OK. But a no virgin girl manipulating a guy into a no sex relationship is a pure scam.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Saintmary(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then the real deal happens, sex!!!!!!!

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

What exactly could be responsible for this my country men and women??
Promiscuity
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by maya007: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
zed7:

He'll rather have you as a friend. I'm sorry but he's not sexually attracted to you. I once had a girl I liked. She is really nice and very good company. I always call her to come hang out. We go places, get drinks, food, see movies etc. I was not sexually attracted to her. I don't even think I can get an erection if she's naked. Funny enough, she's good looking but zero sexual attraction and I just kept her as a friend.

Your 'boyfriend ' likes you but not sexually. Even if you somehow manage to have sex, it probably wouldn't make him still be attracted to you. My advice is to move on if it's a relationship you are after. If not, just be friends with him.
lol av moved on ooo I nigeria is hard already everyone needs hugs and cuddles it's no biggie if he doesnt want it from me grin.....I appreciate your response...! Thanks a millie!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by mceze(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
pansophist:

Not everyone wants to be free from the plantation bro, and as the old saying, the truth is bitter.

In support of your stance, during sex, women release oxytocin (generally known as the bonding chemical), mind you, men do not release oxytocin, but dopamine (also known as pleasure hormone). In a nutshell, sex is a pleasure for men, why it bonds women. So any man that is trying to win Mr nice guy points, by refraining from sex to pass a good impression, should know that biologically, a woman will bond with a guy that has sex with her regardless if he is an asshole (bad boys comes in handy here).

The only thing that will break the bonding with the previous partner is if the new guy sexual skills are gladiatorial and top-notch and if it is the best she ever had, this process is known locally as the Okafor law of congodynamics grin So my fellow comrade, in as much as I understand your position of abstinence, be aware of the aforementioned reality because you can't beat thousand years of evolutionary hardwiring. cool

My guy, you write well..You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by DedeNkem: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
hotwax:

I'm talkin about a virgin here. Have u slept with a virgin before?

Leaner sit down there...or go and play with ur toy

For the fact you thought that only virgins have tight p*unani shows that you need to read "women for dummies" book!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by IronGalaxy: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:

It is there,

Most of the whites are still racists. (So na all of us blacks de suffer that one, including the black South Africans). But this is a country where you mind your own business. That they are racists doesn’t mean that you won’t live your life, it doesn’t mean that you won’t succeed once you are hard working. Generally, no one cares about anyone. So being racists doesn’t affect us as we have nothing to loose. Even though it is not much, you only have few racists.

As for black South Africans being hateful, yes, but they are in minority. Maybe because I am in Cape Town. Cape Town is mostly dominated by the whites. Safety is assured here, more than in Johannesburg or any other place. Cape Town is really beautiful too.

Most times, things are exaggerated. Most times media blow things out of proportion too.south Africa is lovely. Once you obey the laws of the land, you will have no problem. But you know our people, we always feel entitled.

You do not expect to be treated the same way an indigene is treated, there are some privileges you do not expect to be given.
and yet cape town has more murders than the whole of South Africa
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by biggy26: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2019
chigoizie7:

It is there,

Most of the whites are still racists. (So na all of us blacks de suffer that one, including the black South Africans). But this is a country where you mind your own business. That they are racists doesn’t mean that you won’t live your life, it doesn’t mean that you won’t succeed once you are hard working. Generally, no one cares about anyone. So being racists doesn’t affect us as we have nothing to loose. Even though it is not much, you only have few racists.

As for black South Africans being hateful, yes, but they are in minority. Maybe because I am in Cape Town. Cape Town is mostly dominated by the whites. Safety is assured here, more than in Johannesburg or any other place. Cape Town is really beautiful too.

Most times, things are exaggerated. Most times media blow things out of proportion too.south Africa is lovely. Once you obey the laws of the land, you will have no problem. But you know our people, we always feel entitled.

You do not expect to be treated the same way an indigene is treated, there are some privileges you do not expect to be given.
Thanks a lot for the enlightenment!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by uchechefaith(f): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mcslize:

This discussion is not for ladies. It's for guys. None of you ladies will agree with this. I now see the reason why majority of you always feel threatened with Ubunja miseducations. We don't need your opinion on this cuz u are a lady. If it is a guy, I won't mind talking sense into his head.

You still want to tell me you don't love sex? If you deny this, then you must be a circumsized lady. I understand. Haba can you actually say u love sex before all the guys here? We all know no lady wants to be seen as the naughty, sexually active type. That's why they hide under pretenses. But every sharp, well exposed guy knows every gal with functional sex organs loves sex.

No lady with full functional vag!na, G--spot, A-spot and cl!t will lie about not loving sex. What a beautiful lie to behold!

say what ever u like but I repeat! not all ladies indulge in premarital sex . Maybe u will say I higher percentage of ladies are like that but no not all!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2019
uchechefaith:

say what ever u like but I repeat! not all ladies indulge in premarital sex . Maybe u will say I higher percentage of ladies are like that but no not all!

I can only vouch for a virgin lady who hasn't experienced sex in life. I can vouch for such but for someone who has done it before, it will be quite foolished to vouch for such or be cajoled into a no sex relationship.

Now the question is how many virgin ladies do we have in our time? Every little girl you see out there has experienced sex. For a lady who has experience sex, it is quite hard keeping her legs closed. Situations will still present itself here and there where they will still end up fvcking.

Let's not deceive ourselves. It is quite hard quitting sex after you've involved in it. That's why guys no longer accept the offer of no sex relationship cuz they see it as pure scam from ladies.

I can tell you, it's only ladies that are 100% circumsized that can categorically say do not like sex, and a couple of 3% of those who are dedicated church goers. Even in that percent, some still deceive themselves. They still fvck behind closed doors. It is better to be real to oneself than deceiving oneself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Phoenix999: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
uchechefaith:

please change your mentality I have heard this over and over again, not all women have sex! I don't date cos of this issue of sex my ideal man is that Godfearing man with self control that will tell me no sex before marriage and not someone who thinks she will go other places to service her whatever

Madam are u a virgin??

If not, just shut up with all dat bull-crap!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by seojiang: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Blunttruth: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2023
obo389:
Have you ever seen a politician campaigning after election victory?
Na so e just be.
Not always o.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lungdick: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2023
meobizy:

This guy has said the truth. This realization kept me off dating for the longest time. I decided to Bleep oloshos only because it was straight to point. With time I started taking note of signs that a girl wants the deed. My mind is still not settled on handling relationships yet.

The reason why things end after sex? It means the chase is over and she hasn’t put forward any qualities which show she’s a keeper. Last last both parties will date for three months to one year but anything longer na marriage or wasting-time territory.

bro, why are you claiming to be a female when you're not ?? Or, are you a lesbian?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by 2buffagain(m): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

Large Love Machine use can make it like that.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Bellotelli: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2023
meobizy:

This guy has said the truth. This realization kept me off dating for the longest time. I decided to Bleep oloshos only because it was straight to point. With time I started taking note of signs that a girl wants the deed. My mind is still not settled on handling relationships yet.

The reason why things end after sex? It means the chase is over and she hasn’t put forward any qualities which show she’s a keeper. Last last both parties will date for three months to one year but anything longer na marriage or wasting-time territory.
Oga! Have you forgotten you are female grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.