Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51720 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by zhad(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Some Pussy Sucks and More importantly some niggas hate Wide pussy so they need to run. Some ladies seem holy, getting under their pant you will realize its holy shit
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Dumas32(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
nuggarito:
Most relationships are built on lust at first sight, more relationships last even longer when it's friendship than love at first sight. A man mostly needs few important things to really love a woman

-A visionary ( someone who inspires you alot, you learn alot of things you never knew existed)
-A IndecentStar ( someone to take you to cloud 9)
-A playmate ( once in a while, you need to bring out the child in you)
-A loyal dog( someone who is loyally blind)

If you got all 4, you can never be replaced no matter how ugly you are.

FYI, this is my opinion not a general concept.
Guy i ☑️ all 4 for my women ooo
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Even a man who truly loves you will demand for it.cause that's how men are. out of 100% 90% of men believe the need sex from you to know if you both are really compatible while some feel the deserve it cause it their right since you both are in a relationship.
The other 10% of men are the ones who believe in sex after marriage but also know that in this 10% of men the also have cravings for you the urge to touch you will be there if takes a real disciplined and committed man not to have variety of sex
U get sense smiley
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
zhad:
Some Pussy Sucks and More importantly some niggas hate Wide pussy so they need to run. Some ladies seem holy, getting under their pant you will realize its holy shit

Chai grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Romantic relationship is a game of luck

Play the game,,,,but not with passiontongue

The earlier you realize, the stronger you are cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by siegfried99(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

cheesy cheesy

Na them ooo
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by badrudeen14: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Imagine having sex with a lady/girl and she start asking some funny questions while am digging it.
Question.
1. Baby are u enjoying it hope is not too wide.
2. Baby I hope u are enjoying it, hope is not too deep. Can u still continue with such lady/girl with a pot pussy?

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Vikkito(f): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2019
That is lost to me... there was no love In the first place
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.

Why why why talk about her like that? Not nice.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Eddyy33: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

That's where you got it wrong sex and love are opposites, and if all women are like that then it's better to stay single forever
Mumu upon all this lesson you still don't want to learn...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

While educated people are trying to put a stop to this stereotype of women having wide vaginas after sex to stop women shaming and reduce illiteracy, here comes people like this. You have a tiny penis.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by DedeNkem: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

Not all women have tight p*unani, as all men don't have big meats! Maybe your meat is small.

Educate yourself.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by TruthSpeaker: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

He will only ask for your bank details bah? Keep waiting for that dream man that doesn’t exist oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by arthorjnr(m): 2:22am On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.

I understand where you are coming from but you are talking about a certain category of girls. The same way you have different categories of men ie, "men who cheat" and "men who don't" is the same way we have different categories of women.
p.s: sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by AFONJACOW(m): 3:21am On Dec 05, 2019
Gerrout of here... Mine always start after s*x lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by stormborn28(m): 3:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.
my guy i salute you for this piece of writing .... Very true for the present day girls...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by placeofallure(f): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

Not all the time. At times, the cookie jar will be soooo sweet they can't let go. Even when the affair is all shade wrong.

If you know, you know. Some men can attest to this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by cooltola(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2019
And you have sex, and the condom broke and the woman is pregnant? I am sure no one talk about the aftermath. The quick fling produce a child and the woman said she can't have an abortion. This is some people reality, this is how men get trapped into marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by yusluvad(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2019
It has already ended from start, but the person at the receiving end didn't notice the red alarm.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by zed7: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2019
maya007:
lol I have done all these and even more...lol
The last time I was dere I sat him down and asked him wat d problem was all he said was his always tired after work and prefers to sleep off I also asked y he always sounds different wen we talk on phone but once we see he starts acting strange he said plp respond and show emotions differently (toh) 'wic sounded silly to me'
I dont even want to have sex but just that feeling of being around somone u really like,cuddles holding hands,rough plays,kisses etc....
He would prefer we do all d love on phone but once I mention me coming over its excuses upon excuse till I finally get to go, were in same town but we see just once highest twice in a month...and nothing like this has happened to me before cause am used to guys just always wanting sex but this one is soo annoying that av gotten to the frustration stage already... mayb his not attracted and into me....Thanks for your response!

He'll rather have you as a friend. I'm sorry but he's not sexually attracted to you. I once had a girl I liked. She is really nice and very good company. I always call her to come hang out. We go places, get drinks, food, see movies etc. I was not sexually attracted to her. I don't even think I can get an erection if she's naked. Funny enough, she's good looking but zero sexual attraction and I just kept her as a friend.

Your 'boyfriend ' likes you but not sexually. Even if you somehow manage to have sex, it probably wouldn't make him still be attracted to you. My advice is to move on if it's a relationship you are after. If not, just be friends with him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Trezagezz: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2019
[s][/s]
Lightangel65:

That's where you got it wrong sex and love are opposites, and if all women are like that then it's better to stay single forever
[s][/s]

Can you shut up and listen to the young man's advise
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by lexy2014: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Mcslize:

Sex doesn't bond a girl to a guy.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by ussy09(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2019
I dumped a lady after s*x because her p smell very bad, some of them don't take care of them selves but expect u to love them the way they r, still wondering how I was able to cope during that act � �

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2019
It happens mostly to ladies that don't have sweet pussy. OP, check yourself. Are you sure your toto is sweet?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:

While educated people are trying to put a stop to this stereotype of women having wide vaginas after sex to stop women shaming and reduce illiteracy, here comes people like this. You have a tiny penis.

Have u slept with a virgin or a decent girl before?

If no, stop patronizing olosho and do a decent girl for a start.

You will fck some pssy ur brains will reset.

Tiny penis ko, pingy penis ni...learner
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2019
DedeNkem:

Not all women have tight p*unani, as all men don't have big meats! Maybe your meat is small.

Educate yourself.

I'm talkin about a virgin here. Have u slept with a virgin before?

Leaner sit down there...or go and play with ur toy
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

A woman pussy is elasticated, no matter how she puts to bed, it returns back to its formal position

But if you have a small dick, go for virgins and stick to her so that it would have mastered your small dick

Let's put ur brain to test.

Have u ever wonder why olosho, runs girl pay hefty cash for virginal tightening therapies?

Do u know why white women go for CS instead of virginal delivery? Because they know virginal delivery will widening that hole.

Tiny dick..thats meant to insult me right..but lol no...it will hurt me if my dick is actually tiny

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Hypocrit: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2019
The start of a thing most definitely will be the end of it or others of related worth.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Ladies are the cause here
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2019
emkz:

No disrespect Sir, was her hole wide or your penis was thin?

You need sex 101 schoolin...but I'm not jobless
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by kilokeys(m): 6:20am On Dec 05, 2019
hotwax:

Bro.. To be frank, I think you were too small.
Talk true
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by hotwax: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2019
kilokeys:

Bro.. To be frank, I think you were too small.
Talk true

Maybe my dk suddenly becomes small For this virgin...and it's big for my other girlfriends. Can u see the miracle of size.

Bring ur sister to test it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.