Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right (4727 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Kennyprince: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:
I met this cutie at a corporate get together party. I really went through a lot before she could agree to date me.

She presented herself as a very reserved lady. She doesn't even like to talk about sex. She told she had sex once in her life..i.e the day she was disvirgined. And I believed her.

What made me believe her was the way she always claims to be inexperience in sexual issues. She told me I will have to manage her and take it easy with her on the day we would have sex.

Just last month, reluctantly, she agreed to open her leg. Before I penetrated her, I noticed few things.

When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy.

I sensed something was wrong, I quickly put on my condom...

I was expecting the whole area to be tight afterall she did it once 2 years ago. I entered the area smooth and wide...no friction.

I could remember my ex whom I sex all the time even give my dick some frictions once in a while.

It was an unforgettable experience of betrayal.

I didn't say anything to her..cuz I didn't want to talk about those dirty stuff. How do I say it? "Why is ur pussy wide?"

I just maintained distance from her starting from that day..

She has been accusing me on whatsapp that I just wanted to chop and go. Which is not true. I thought I had the woman of my dream...someone I could take home. But I can't just trust her.

Did I do anything wrong?
Guy move on hope. Girls should stop taking us for granted
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by maya007: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:

Vulnerable virgin..Like I said..people like u trick people into marriage... Marriage of one month and divorce sets in..

I must accept her abi...U have u seen a virgin with wide pussy before? Can u use ur brain?

Amateur

dont be soo naive n blind as well ur only on Bleep level n ur already shouting marry marry up n down....r u man enough to b married? Nobody asked you to accept shit, UV bleeped her already go if u want to go, wic one is all this long post n talking about her pussy here now? low budget local African man....

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by maya007: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
maya007:
dont be soo naive n blind as well ur only on Bleep level n ur already shouting marry marry up n down....r u man enough to b married? No b asked you to accept shit UV bleeped her already go if u want to go wic one is all this long post n talking about her pussy here low budget local African man....
talking about not being sincere n shit r u faithful too? If not that girls dont have sense wen picking who to have sex with plp like u shuldnt b having sex atall.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by baldman: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

If you think Sex has to be painful the first time, you are obviously the rookie here and an uneducated one at that. Now I have a clearer picture of your age and exposure.

Besides, how many times do we have to tell you that vagina comes in sizes.

We will leave you with your rather basic theories and hope that you will one day learn to keep an open mind.

So why did you come to ask us if you know it all

The way you're even talking about this girl is making me pity her.

Please and please, just leave her for somebody who knows her value. Go ahead and continue in your valiant search for the perfect pussy

Somebody will ask a question and still go about fighting people who answered him smh. I don't know what kind of corporate event you were invited to that you're as vulgar as this
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
drnoel:

Gibberish alert above!!!
It shows u have no form of experience with women and have only being sleeping with hooker's and runz girls.
That girl in the OP's post was plainly inexperienced. An experienced lady would have handled it more matured. After it's not the end of the world.

Originalsly:

I am shocked that you learned nothing from the guy's attempt to make you and others like you less ignorant....and worse... to let the world know that you are bent on being ignorant in this 21st century.

A. She didn't say she was a virgin.... she had sex once.

in my world, a supposed virgin (as i wrote) is a woman who had sex only once therefore she is not comfortable having sex, still not easy to penetrate and definitely not gonna shove a dikc inside her honeypot.... but hey, if babes in your world are any different, then so be it.

B. True... a woman who had sex only once SHOULD be tight IF
...she is average size and he is of average size. Did your ignorant self consider that he may be tiny?... and his ex he is used to is naturally small? Did you consider she had sex once only but she been masturbating using toys all along? What about the babe trembling?...the guy explained... but like Op...I guess you both will continue to suspect she is possessed.

read through the thread so i dont have to repeat myself...here again:

MrBrownJay1:
absolutely true...she could be using a d1ldo to enlarge that honeypot.... but then she should be honest about it because using such tool is the same as being fukced. a virgin that loses her virginity with such tool CANNOT call herself a virgin...same as a woman who has sex only once but fukc herself silly every night with massive d1ldo. the honeypot would be just as slacked/damaged as if she was fukced every night by a dude.

Guys like you that choose to remain ignorant about women would always have problems in relationships.

AGAIN read through the thread so i dont have to repeat myself...here again:

MrBrownJay1:
bro, i am giving you my opinion, and you are free to disagree with it (this is a free world).... but it still is MY OPINION
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
The day guys will understand that the reason behind fallen boobs and "slack" va.gina might just be hereditary, and not because of too much sex /touching, it will be wonderful.
Till then, fellas. Till then.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by drnoel: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:

Lets teach you amateur.

1. I lady who is disvirgined the first time will be afraid of sex the second time until someone convince her the second one will not be painful
2. A once sexed girl pussy can never be as loose as that.

Na so people mumu reach?

U r having sex with a virgin and u r not even feelin ur dick inside her

What kind of yeye adultrated virgin is that?

U deserve her seriously...People like you raise bastard kids

U just insert ur dcks without thinking twice...

My exes that even release while havin sex with me...I still feel my dick inside them... Tell me... my exes are not sexually aroused...they r just releasing fluids.. COme and give me another yeye theory

Use ur senses and learn...bunch of rookies

Ur comments speak volumes about Ur immaturity, Ur naivity and Ur childish mindset.

U really are a child, trying to teach Ur betters about a woman's Psych and vagina that u obviously have no knowledge about.

Do u think that having pussy makes u an expert of women, their psych or their anatomy?
Pls don't repeat the nonsense u posted above again in a public forum, their is no form of truth in it.
Do u know how many female anatomy we have had to see in the course of our profession?
U really should to be ashamed for throwing such trash around.
Pls move on, I won't be replying u again. Ur ignorance is mind blowing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends / Be A Simp Today And Express Yourself / Quick Weight Gain: What's Wrong With Some Of Our Nigerian Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.