Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right (4728 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
jagaban002:
You judge too quick , you don’t know maybe she’s using a bigger toy to masturbate that’s why she’s wide and I think don’t love her because if you do that can’t cause a break up since you can work things out together . Let her know your mind and best of luck

Kuku keee me
People like u have failed marriage because u don't notice of little details..little lies..when u get married..the whole thing boomerang
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by baldman: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hotwax, like I said, you seems to have trust issues and you will senseblies even where there is non. No one cam help you with that. Also, you seems to know everything about the female anatomy already and you can smell bullshit from a million miles. Stop feeling bad about the girl with loose vagina she does not 'deserve' a man like you. But before I sign off, while we may not have as much body count as you and Mr. Brownjay1, do a simple google search in relation to your experience with the lady, like ' had sex only once but very loose' and test your assumption against the search result.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Jersuiyjoe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
*sight*
*thinking*
Maybe he shouldn't have used a condom before concluding if she was lieing or not

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:
Hotwax, like I said, you seems to have trust issues and you will senseblies even where there is non. No one cam help you with that. Also, you seems to know everything about the female anatomy already and you can smell bullshit from a million miles. Stop feeling bad about the girl with loose vagina she does not 'deserve' a man like you. But before I sign off, while we may not have as much body count as you and Mr. Brownjay1, do a simple google search in relation to your experience with the lady, like ' had sex only once but very loose' and test your assumption against the search result.

I told her about my past..all d girl I don nack..when it got to her turn..she claimed she only did it once...boobs don sag..pussy don sag...how is that my fault?

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by excessmon(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
I’m sorry to ask this. Do you read at all?
Pls know that a lady stimulations varies and same with their expansion
Some are naturally tight no matter how many times and size of the dick it goes back to original size within a short period that’s y they always have bruises whenever they go back to sex after sometime off
Some are naturally wide and it was not caused by sex
That’s what also explain why some ladies bleed during first sex and some don’t
Thanks op I think I’ve been able to enlighten you
A lady that opens up to you is trustworthy and will last with you for a lifetime
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

A) a supposed virgin would NOT rush her man's dikc to enter her honeypot
B) a woman who claims to have been only once with a man SHOULD be tight
C) whether the above babe was married or not is irrelevant to the issue at hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na wah ooo see how people are analyzing and dissecting the poor girl's pussy. Nl guys can be so immature to bring personal matters on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by ambivert27(f): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
cheesy Some guys and their thinking sha. If a wide pussy is caused by too much sex, don't you think prostitutes should have lesser customers?

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
excessmon:
Some are naturally tight no matter how many times and size of the dick it goes back to original size within a short period that’s y they always have bruises whenever they go back to sex after sometime off
A lady that opens up to you is trustworthy and will last with you for a lifetime

Have u read female comments on here? U seems to know more than ladies.

You are here defending her.

I didn't tell her I was lookin for a virgin or tight pussy..afterall I am not a saint...I told her about all my secapades..but she refused to tell me hers.

The pussy I fcked that day was a well fcked the pssy not that of taste once...I'm not a novice...I am not new to sex....

U can claim biology or gynecology all u want...a pussy that's fcked once can never be loose like that olosho...even olosho pussy is better than hers...

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:

I told her about my past..all d girl I don nack..when it got to her turn..she claimed she only did it once...boobs don sag..pussy don sag...how is that my fault?
Oh please shut it and move on already! Stop seeking online validation you spineless thing. Let the girl be and move on!

9 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
excessmon:

you are entitled to your opinion.... but there is no such thing as women "naturally" wide in my world (as you people claim). there are women with different muscles structures but thats irrelevant to a woman who has NEVER had sex (or just once). YES, some women after tasting the anaconda and getting used to being mounted will naturally adapt to such anaconda (and their hole will be larger than normal)... but anyone who believes that these women had a huge hole while never being penetrated before, is on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:
I am writing this in case this can be of help to those who have missed good girls because of lack of basic knowledge about female arousal. You mentioned that this girl is sexually inexperienced and the last time she got in a sexual situation was two years ago. She got down with you, your was Hot as hell, doing some thing she has not done for a while with a man she finds attractive, her Vjay got super excited and tented.

According to you "When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy."

This above is the natural reaction of a girl that is super turned on whether she is a virgin or not.

She was wet enough and her Vjay was well relax, and you judged her to be a liar just because her body functioned as it ought to?
Moreover have you not realized that women's vjays come in sizes just as men's.

You said you touch the wall of your ex sometimes. I bet those were days that she was not particularly aroused.

It is the reason the bible advises that sex should be in marriage, anyone who opens herself to these inexperienced, selfabsorbed young men will be treated like a piece of rag and trashed. And you stand a good chance of missing the right woman if you continue to judge them based on how 'tight' they are down there.

God is wise and His Word is perfect. If you go on engaging in sex before marriage you are bound to measure a woman's ability to become a good wife based on all the wrong qualities i.e. how tight she feels or your perception of her purity based on her virginity or inexperience. A woman is much more than her vjay and boobs. The women getting kicked out of marriage , do you think it has anything to do with the vjay or boobs.

If you canmot trust her, it is not her problem, it is yours. She told you she has only heard sex more than once, you could not believe her because she was not tight enough, we dont even know if your junk is belo average.

You know what? Get over this girl and go on virgin hunting, you are a good riddance because men who have trust issues are never good for marriage.
You're wise

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Why is it different? What was wrong with her action? Is it more acceptable if a non-virgin does it?

How ignorant can you get? When women are aroused the vaginal muscles loosen up to allow easier penetration.

Plus some women are tighter than others from the beginning because of genetics.

How did the OP treat her properly? By dumping her without even giving her a chance after convincing her to have sex for the first time in 2 years

How do you know he has been deceived? There are so many things a couple should explore together to build up a good sex life. Just because she didnt behave exactly as he expected her to, she somehow deserves to be unceremoniously dumped right? If anything, hes the one who deceived her .

You are so immature! You dont know the first thing about female anatomy but youre quick to condemn somebody you dont even know. [/s]
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Biingoo: 1:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Ariza:

Who knows she might be naturally wide.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Biingoo: 1:48am On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
It's possible the wall didn't go back to its normal tightness, besides there are exercises for such. You should have discussed your reservations. Be bold.
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by udder: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2019
I see angry women with large vagina on this thread.
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Originalsly: 4:57am On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am shocked that you learned nothing from the guy's attempt to make you and others like you less ignorant....and worse... to let the world know that you are bent on being ignorant in this 21st century.

A. She didn't say she was a virgin.... she had sex once.

B. True... a woman who had sex only once SHOULD be tight IF
...she is average size and he is of average size. Did your ignorant self consider that he may be tiny?... and his ex he is used to is naturally small? Did you consider she had sex once only but she been masturbating using toys all along? What about the babe trembling?...the guy explained... but like Op...I guess you both will continue to suspect she is possessed.
Guys like you that choose to remain ignorant about women would always have problems in relationships.
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Pat081: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

This is the wrong part of the story, how can you be bold enough to sleep with her but suddenly shy to talk about it?

This means you werent ready to have sex with her. Communication is important in sexual matters

Talk to her about it and see if you believe her afterwards
Nice advice you get brain pass some people here love ur advice ma
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by frubben(m): 7:20am On Dec 02, 2019
baldman:
I am writing this in case this can be of help to those who have missed good girls because of lack of basic knowledge about female arousal. You mentioned that this girl is sexually inexperienced and the last time she got in a sexual situation was two years ago. She got down with you, your was Hot as hell, doing some thing she has not done for a while with a man she finds attractive, her Vjay got super excited and tented.

According to you "When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy."

This above is the natural reaction of a girl that is super turned on whether she is a virgin or not.

She was wet enough and her Vjay was well relax, and you judged her to be a liar just because her body functioned as it ought to?

You said you touch the wall of your ex sometimes. I bet those were days that she was not particularly aroused.

It is the reason the bible advises that sex should be in marriage, anyone who opens herself to these inexperienced, selfabsorbed young men will be treated like a piece of rag and trashed. And you stand a good chance of missing the right woman if you continue to judge them based on how 'tight' they are down there.

God is wise and His Word is perfect. If you go on engaging in sex before marriage you are bound to measure a woman's ability to become a good wife based on all the wrong qualities i.e. how tight she feels or your perception of her purity based on her virginity or inexperience. A woman is much more than her vjay and boobs. The women getting kicked out of marriage , do you think it has anything to do with the vjay or boobs.

If you canmot trust her, it is not her problem, it is yours. She told you she has only heard sex more than once, you could not believe her because she was not tight enough, we dont even know if your junk is belo average.

You know what? Get over this girl and go on virgin hunting, you are a good riddance because men who have trust issues are never good for marriage.
best explaination ever. She like you and she relaxed making her super wet. And you are accusing her of being wide

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by jagaban002(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:

Kuku keee me
People like u have failed marriage because u don't notice of little details..little lies..when u get married..the whole thing boomerang
Lol, mind you am married with 2 kids and am sharing this from experience you can be among Bleep boy like u talking shit about someone u don’t know and my marriage will never fail if that’s what u wish for ur self then u can have that . Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Biingoo:
grin Your reaction though. grin
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Biingoo: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2019
Ariza:
grin Your reaction though. grin
Your comment shock me die
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by slimanyd: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:
I met this cutie at a corporate get together party. I really went through a lot before she could agree to date me.

She presented herself as a very reserved lady. She doesn't even like to talk about sex. She told she had sex once in her life..i.e the day she was disvirgined. And I believed her.

What made me believe her was the way she always claims to be inexperience in sexual issues. She told me I will have to manage her and take it easy with her on the day we would have sex.

Just last month, reluctantly, she agreed to open her leg. Before I penetrated her, I noticed few things.

When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy.

I sensed something was wrong, I quickly put on my condom...

I was expecting the whole area to be tight afterall she did it once 2 years ago. I entered the area smooth and wide...no friction.

I could remember my ex whom I sex all the time even give my dick some frictions once in a while.

It was an unforgettable experience of betrayal.

I didn't say anything to her..cuz I didn't want to talk about those dirty stuff. How do I say it? "Why is ur pussy wide?"

I just maintained distance from her starting from that day..

She has been accusing me on whatsapp that I just wanted to chop and go. Which is not true. I thought I had the woman of my dream...someone I could take home. But I can't just trust her.

Did I do anything wrong?

Yes , you did wrong by not telling her of her lies. Let her know what u expected from her was below par and assuming she was true to you at first meeting and not taging herself as a celibate which she did . You wont have bother . but the mere fact she lied to you about her sexual dealings is what put you off. Let her know so that she wont lie to the next guy on the queue .
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2019
Pat081:
Nice advice you get brain pass some people here love ur advice ma

Thank you sir
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by maya007: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Get the Bleep out please you had sex with her and want to move to d next person...y not do so quietly? instead of coming here to tell us how wide her pussy is with ur own small dick ,if u wana b naive b naive but remember karma,before tomorrow now uld b shouting my dick cant raise, u wont remember d vulnerable virgin u bleeped and dumped....

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ariza:
Oh please shut it and move on already! Stop seeking online validation you spineless thing. Let the girl be and move on!

Why this anger? Na u own my life? Go kill urself if u r tired of life and stop gettin angry over nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
maya007:
Get the Bleep out please you had sex with her and want to move to d next person do so quietly instead of coming here to tell us her wide her pussy is with ur own small dick if u wana b naive do somtin ur closet but remember karma tomorrow now uld b shouting my dick cant raise u wont remember d vulnerable virgin u bleeped and dumped

Vulnerable virgin..Like I said..people like u trick people into marriage... Marriage of one month and divorce sets in..

I must accept her abi...U have u seen a virgin with wide pussy before? Can u use ur brain?

Amateur

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Originalsly:

I am shocked that you learned nothing from the guy's attempt to make you and others like you less ignorant....and worse... to let the world know that you are bent on being ignorant in this 21st century.

A. She didn't say she was a virgin.... she had sex once.

B. True... a woman who had sex only once SHOULD be tight IF
...she is average size and he is of average size. Did your ignorant self consider that he may be tiny?... and his ex he is used to is naturally small? Did you consider she had sex once only but she been masturbating using toys all along? What about the babe trembling?...the guy explained... but like Op...I guess you both will continue to suspect she is possessed.
Guys like you that choose to remain ignorant about women would always have problems in relationships.
its not his fault,its the misogyny speaking

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by drnoel: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Gibberish alert above!!!
It shows u have no form of experience with women and have only being sleeping with hooker's and runz girls.
That girl in the OP's post was plainly inexperienced. An experienced lady would have handled it more matured. Afterall it's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Yxxx: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't understand why people use the word dump when the relationship is over. Is your partner a refuse. It has an undertone of an overblown ego or should I say pride. What happened to words like parted ways, breakup...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by drnoel: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
baldman:

Yes u are correct. Don't mind all those children running around this forum. It was best he left her alone and moved on. He doesn't deserve that girl. In this time and age in Nigeria where it is not easy to find a good lady without much body counts. This one is yarning rubbish cos he penetrated a girl that was over tripped for him. Shame on some people.

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
drnoel:

Yes u are correct. Don't mind all those children running around this forum. It was best he left he alone and moved on. He doesn't deserve that girl. In this time and age in Nigeria where it is not easy to find a good lady with out much body counts. This one is yearning OP cos he penetrated a girl that was over tripped for him. Shane on some people.

Lets teach you amateur.

1. I lady who is disvirgined the first time will be afraid of sex the second time until someone convince her the second one will not be painful
2. A once sexed girl pussy can never be as loose as that.

Na so people mumu reach?

U r having sex with a virgin and u r not even feelin ur dick inside her

What kind of yeye adultrated virgin is that?

U deserve her seriously...People like you raise bastard kids

U just insert ur dcks without thinking twice...

My exes that even release while havin sex with me...I still feel my dick inside them... Tell me... my exes are not sexually aroused...they r just releasing fluids.. COme and give me another yeye theory

Use ur senses and learn...bunch of rookies
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
hotwax:

Lets teach you amateur.

1. I lady who is disvirgined the first time will be afraid of sex the second time until someone convince her the second one will not be painful
2. A once sexed girl pussy can never be as loose as that.

Na so people mumu reach?

U r having sex with a virgin and u r not even feelin ur dick inside her

What kind of yeye adultrated virgin is that?

U deserve her seriously...People like you raise bastard kids

U just insert ur dcks without thinking twice...

My exes that even release while havin sex with me...I still feel my dick inside them... Tell me... my exes are not sexually aroused...they r just releasing fluids.. COme and give me another yeye theory

Use ur senses and learn...bunch of rookies

So why did you come to ask us if you know it all

The way you're even talking about this girl is making me pity her.

Please and please, just leave her for somebody who knows her value. Go ahead and continue in your valiant search for the perfect pussy

Somebody will ask a question and still go about fighting people who answered him smh. I don't know what kind of corporate event you were invited to that you're as vulgar as this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Shocked Commuters By Having Sex Inside Train / What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.