Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month (52847 Views)

How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another / Nigerians To Pay For National ID Card From 2022 – NIMC / Kwankwaso Receives Pdp Membership Card From Kano Pdp(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Coldie(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2019
LabDNA:
Just like every other ill-thought experiment they keep carrying out in the banking industry. This one too will fail when people start pulling out their monies and saving under their pillows.

Then they will back-track but serious damages would have been done.

I'll start thinking of concretizing my money in dollars, Gold and lands when they institute this obnoxious policy.
People won't pull out there moneys people would just stop having multiple accounts
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Ulomoney(f): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Reminds me of what happened in France in the 1780s. Exactly how it started. #Pity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by TemmyT002(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Ewo ni gan?
What is their problem na?
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by gnykelly(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2019
na to set open account with filling 'unemployed graduate '
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by smileyoo: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2019
but its not every body with bank account, that's gainfully employed. why 're nigerian leaders always don't give a damn about the well-being of the masses?
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by anonimi: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2019
zakim:
Nigeria law makers are wonderful, they are always look for ways to create wealth for themselves grin grin grin

Naturally.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by chukskafor(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2019
Coldie:

People won't pull out there moneys people would just stop having multiple accounts
Having multiple accounts doesn't have anything to do with this because all your multiple accounts per se, is interlinked with one bvn number

2 Likes

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2019
A country crippled with unemployed graduates(school na scam),hunger, capital state of poverty,et cetera
Is trying to impose tax on it citizens¿
APC always looking for a way to upgrade their polithiefcians
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by airminem(f): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2019
This govt claims to be crediting the poorest of the poorest 5 thousand naira and still want to go behind to collect TAX from the people who are poorest of the poor? Who does that?
Total disinformation and misinformation in within this govt.
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by BENEAMATA: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Someone up there said the noose is tightening . . . . . . . . Well it sure is tightening around the neck of corrupt politicians and public office holders .embezzle money now and see tax paying citizens take to the streets .And they best believe selective prosecutions by anti-graft agencies won't work this time around . Now goan buy lekki mansion for one nollywood gyalfriend from proceeds from my sweat ! It's going down ! ! !
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by SolarHub(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Nigeria.. Next level... Change.. Hahahahahahaha

Check my signature now
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Tofuture(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
istina:
So what happens to millions of unemployed youths who currently have accounts

Does it means they will be unable to receive their monthly stipend from family and friends who give them a token just to keep them from suicide before they are gainfully employed?
You're on my mind bro

1 Like

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by jconsulting(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
This Tax is not for APC members please is only PDP that must pay all APC members are exempted please take note

1 Like

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by oruma19: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tax Tax Tax, all without basic amenities... Nigeria people mumu sha... Chaiii
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by studentofTruth: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
I told people they'll regret asking for the 30k minimum wage increase. By this time next year, I can bet that the 30k will be worth far less than 18k. The minimum wage demand was a misplaced priority because it's never going to benefit anyone. I don't know what people see in the pieces of paper called naira. Instead of demanding for value, they're asking for more pieces of paper — false economics.

It would have been better to demand that the government cut their recurrent expenses — president shouldn't take more than #500k(including all allowances); vp 400k, senators 300k, HOR and ministers 300k.

Demand for good roads and other infrastructures from the money saved from these and other avenues ( 70%tax on luxury items — private jets, yatch, and any car above #20m).

Strike like they did in 2012 (#140)fuel subsidy — a complete lockdown until all the demands are met.

Nigerians deserve what they're getting!

4 Likes

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by edoairways: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
post=84549632:
u no dey tire abi?
Be guided.
Na u dey Bleep up pass. I wonder the hatred towards you on this forum
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by dantajay: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
All I know is that both wailers and hailers go hearam,the funny part be say no special treatment for hailers ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Btruth: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
istina:

Does it means they will be unable to receive their monthly stipend from family and friends who give them a token just to keep them from suicide before they are gainfully employed?
we will wait and see them ooo my dear.
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by freemi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
istina:

lols. Pls help us ask em. Thank u
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Spatta: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is the law that will set Nigeria ablaze, the best opportunity to fight the corrupt Politician who demands Tax while corruptly amassing wealth while the populace suffers. Now even cowards will come out to fight because their money is involved

3 Likes

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Owologbo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
dre11:

- Financial Bill to widen tax net will go into effect after Buhari’s assent

https://thenationonlineng.net/bank-customers-to-present-tax-card-from-next-month/

The useless government remember"according to standard practice" when the want to collect. but nothing like standard practice when it comes to giving out to the masses.
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Owologbo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
edoairways:
Na u dey Bleep up pass. I wonder the hatred towards you on this forum
That thing irritates me. I wish it can be ignore, maybe it will realize how irrelevant it is. I don't believe that thing "bbq" is a human being.
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by amaechi1: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Solsix:
Even jobless people who wants to open account in case someone want to send them something. Those who voted APC the second time only God can forgive that carelessness.

They form has a place you will check if you are employed or not.

1 Like

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by fireback: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Solsix:
Even jobless people who wants to open account in case someone want to send them something. Those who voted APC the second time only God can forgive that carelessness.
those who voted APC for the second time only voted in retaliation against those that vote them in the first term. I am among those that voted for the second time and am going to vote again for the 3rd term of buhari... this CHANGE sweet gorrr and it must continue until everybody get sense.
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Blessings4me(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
istina:

If u ask me na who I go ask?!
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Wokenaija: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
LabDNA:
And the noose keeps tightening...
And Nigerians keep smiling.

1 Like

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by blackfase(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
istina:

They are simply saying if you are unemployed, you have no right to have a bank account. Useless fools...

That's the interpretation :/

1 Like

Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Bekeey: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
istina:

Salary account only
Re: Bank Customers To Present Tax Card From Next Month by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
We are zombies na. Nor be Nigerians again?

You want to force Nigerians to get a Tax card but you haven't improved your work process at your offices (FIRS). You haven't increased the number of staff, and in fact, nothing has been done to accommodate the doom that awaits your staff should this draconic decree begins in the coming weeks.

What sort of country is this? With one or two FIRS offices per state, our ever zombified Nigerians will go ahead like the jobless f00ls they are to stand in long queues, intense heat and killer temperatures. Same way some f00lishly leave their houses as early as 4am for voter cards to vote corrupt oppressors.

God will surely punish this government and those playing the role of Zaccheaus for a wicked Roman leader! God will punish you all! E-diots!

I know what I went through to have ordinary TIN number. I can't imagine what Nigerians will go through in the coming days! F00ls. If you ever leave the comfort of your house for a long queue because you want to vote a crazy crook, then you're a F00L.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.