Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (79488 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
They can't invent jack. The minute they get the opportunity to learn and be exposed, they carry out what is imprinted in their dna- rape!

This animal needs to be cornered, beaten on the head /private and locked in a cell for life.

No 1diot should advise a rape victim to forgive a rapist until justice has been served.

That aside....even while I was in school I never lent or borrowed handout to/from the opposite sex respectively. I had dozens of brilliant same sex colleagues to discuss academics with. Even if you must borrow from the opposite sex, have them bring the handout to class or forget it!

Females should stop letting down their guard when it comes to regressive baboons. And if you live or are heading to a troublesome neighborhood, arm yourself with a very small knife. A thrust to the eye or tummy does the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Born2Breed(f): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
With so many witnesses and you let that mofo walked Scot free?

I pity the victim but letting things lay low for so long with so much witnesses and evidences was a big mistake. That idiot would have been a landlord at kirikiri by now.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by sokkatua: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
She should have reported that loser to the police .You can never try this in a white man's country.I make girls sign consent forms before we do anything because if a woman accuse you of anything in Canada ,you're done

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by BlueAir: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeye dey smell. .she should be in jail fot a while if it's a hoax ...what happened to her going to jail for a long time?

People like this will always be quick to blame government for poor socio national development without looking at themselves
TooNoisy:
This is surely a police case and someone has to go to jail for this. Witnesses have come out to support the story, so the accused should be immediately arrested. The case should go to court and someone needs to go to jail.

If he is found guilty, then he should be in jail for a very long time and if this happens to be a hoax, she should be in jail for a while.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Since she said she was taken to a hospital for treatment after the incident,I presume the hospital should be able to keep record of their patients and this is even where I started believing her story. But if at long run she could not produce it,then she has thrown yet another hammer into such cases.
"Since she said... I presume..."

Well, let's wait and see how the case unfolds.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The guy is a monster. Personally I would have punched his throat and bolted.

That's the best defence for a rapist, u punch the throat fvcking hard or kick his fvcking balls very hard.. i mean real hard like say na penalty kick and watch the fool writhing in pains while u find ur escape.... a lot of girls need to learn how to defend themselves

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahaha. In most rape situation,the victim is always at a very tight corner so I doubt there's much she could have done.
Bro everything is wisdom.. the victim would play along and show less resistance initially so he would feel he's half way there... then opportunity will naturally present itself. It takes just a swift second, no second guessing. Go for the kill

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by effido666: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
don't mind her.....all dis are nonsense story
bmdmixer:
wow told d story like a novel and why u come hide him face?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by SexytorresE(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Another timi wife in making . shocked
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
dairykidd:

Bro everything is wisdom.. the victim would play along and show less resistance initially so he would feel he's half way there... then opportunity will naturally present itself. It takes just a swift second, no second guessing. Go for the kill
.. Ok.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nobody cares what you find credible or not. So shut up
itsme01:
shocked

never trust a man named OBO

Now this is a rape story i find credible... there was violence, act of intimidation and witnesses

Her description matches the day we walked in on our rapist friend and had to rescue the girl, the dude was like a monster with scar and scratches on both rapist and the victim and everywhere scarttered , sweat mixed with mucor... it took like three of us to free this girl from the guy, cos as we later heard it was a Cult test or fraternity trail

not some of this bullshit stories we hear , that the victim doesnt make noise or attract any witness or even ask the rapist to put on condom

3 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
The fact that this post calling her a liar has more likes than any other sensible post on this thread tells all we need to know about you folks.

TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kayo80(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
sylve11:
Once a girl just say no no, na so I go just look another side. I can't do a girl that'll not reciprocate the sweetness of sexx.x . cool

Exactly
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sell your phone and buy sense. Multiply indeed
AnanseK:

Let me start with a disclaimer. I respect women and some of my closest relatives are women. I sympathize with women who are violated and will always want to see rapists severely punished.

But I want us to remember that when God said “ Go forth and multiply “, He didn’t leave it as a rhetoric only. He backed it by action . He assigned this important role to the man and equipped him with millions and millions of seed ( sperms). God did not stop there, he engraved this compulsion in the genomes of men so much so that the drive of some men to implement this decree by copulating is uncontainable, it is madness as in this case.

Since such uncontrollable maniacal drive to fulfil this decree exists in some men , we should please be circumspect and be practical in prevention. I promise to educate all my girl children of the existence of this madness.

I still support severe punishment for Rapists. But prevention is better than cure.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

Wow what a stupid statement, no iota of sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by AlphaStyles(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Since there is multiple evidence now then he will be arrested but why is she blurring the face when people can actually search his face and know him?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kayo80(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
madridsta007:

I hope the next rape story you hear about will be about your female relative— sister, Aunty, mother.

Sounds harsh, but like you said, “nothing of that such actually happened.” That is what we will tell you when we hear your story.
It didn’t happen.

Shame, shame, shame on you.

And shame on the 65 insensitive people that liked his comment too.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hang him until certified dead.

He is a useless being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kayo80(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The guy is an animal, a beast to be precise. Why not take this case to the police? there are also NGOs that help rape victims get justice. Don't stop at twitter, that beast needs to be behind bars

This is not just a rape case, he also assaulted her physically. I wonder why the guys that rescued her didn't hand the guy over to the police. Why would they allow the guy just walk free like that? That's crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Azzin,even if you want to dedicate all your life to sex,is it that hard to talk to a girl codedly?Any rapist is an animal,he/she should be living in a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Forumobserver12(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The guy is a monster. Personally I would have punched his throat and bolted.

You must be an IRON LADY then, now I dey fear you AwkaetitiBabe....
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Rukkydelta(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is one of the reason I avoided visiting boys while in school
No one can be trusted. Rapist everywhere
The school environment is no nice place
Some will even use Spanish fly to rape a lady

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by babtoundey(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
If I were a lady, I might be murderer.
Murderer of a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kayo80(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nwakanwa92:
I use to see this particular guy then at term site unizik junction his name is usheray or bolingo,he is a maniac and yahoo boy,I knew when he bought that Toyota matric,that was when naga paid him around that 2012 or so ,the truth is that usheray is a maniac ,he has mental problem ,Even all of us know then ,he smokes and takes crac too.he behaves violently ...after some years he sold the matrix and wasted the whole money ,I still believe that he is wallowing up and down at awka till now...EMEKA is a loose Cannon ...many of our niggas has given up on him cos he is a psycho,I'm just sorry for the babe anyway.

This explains it all. It is so sad that she had to spend the night at his place.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Rukkydelta(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
kayo80:

This is not just a rape case, he also assaulted her physically. I wonder why the guys that rescued her didn't hand the guy over to the police. Why would they allow the guy just walk free like that? That's crazy.

That's the kind of society we live in. A friend of mine was raped when she was 8 by their Pastor's son then. Her mum settle the issue amicably with the Pastor's family without fighting for justice for her daughter all in the name of not putting her to societal shame.
My friend is 23 now, never had a boyfriend or any kind of romantic relationship and she have this kind of repulsive feelings for guys. She is still traumatize by her past and wishes to get justice but it being long ago so it can't be possible

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by charles009(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
listen folks, anytime an issue about rape pops up. it gets me increasingly worried.

We are witnessing a crusade by feminists with an intent to cause the downfall of men. As a father and a son, its worrying. (there is also this sentiments during reporting stories of a girl child? I want to ask a question, what about the male child? the narrative is coined to attract pity once a woman or a girl is involved. I remember vividly the spineless accusation by Mrs Dakolo, a whole lot believed her story (identical to what a 2 year old would narrate, Nigerians crucified Fatoyinbo without asking basic questions) listen out folks, this is a strategy to endanger the male specie, I urge you all to raise your hands to this unjust actions by perceived feminists.

Do you know all in the name of looking for who to hurt, some people walk around schools asking nanny's and house helps how they are being treated at home, ( my friend is currently doing 3 years) mostly by their husbands. I had to send my nanny home to avoid a repeat of such hopeless accusations. All these events worries me a lot because the day shall come, when we all, our sons and fathers shall be afraid to walk the streets, because of fear of being tagged a rapist.

I call for a very strong law be put in place to dissuade ladies with rogue intentions.

Finally, rape is evil and must be condemned by all and sundry. ladies involved should be able to speak up immediately not later. Let their voices be heard if its genuine!! but if found to be maliciously induced, the law should mete out a very stiff penalty on them.

lest i forget what happened to the lady that accused neymar of rape? Has she been jailed?

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by cybriz82(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
vincentjk:
Is it that she has no brothers or close male cousins to report to?

I remember how i disfigured a student teacher's face for flogging my younger sister mercilessly for what she didn't do when she was in ss1

If you dy leave some people dem gode feel say dem get sense pass

Na twitter n intasgram b her family that why she reportd d mata to them..her head no cprrect
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh Lawd, no!

Why didn't she tell someone?

Her parents? Her siblings? Her classmates?

Why would she keep quiet on such a matter while she continues to suffer in silence?

If she has witnesses, now is the time to drag the guy to hell.

He shouldn't be allowed to go Scot free.

Who knows who the next victim will be and if she will survive the assault.

I do hope this story is true. The guy needs to be flayed alive if true.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Cotton(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
madridsta007:

I hope the next rape story you hear about will be about your female relative— sister, Aunty, mother.

Sounds harsh, but like you said, “nothing of that such actually happened.” That is what we will tell you when we hear your story.
It didn’t happen.

Shame, shame, shame on you.

Don't mind the idiot! By their words shall we know them. bloody rapist!

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by madridsta007(m): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cotton:

Don't mind the idiot! By their words shall we know them. bloody rapist!

I never thought a time would come where people publicly defend rapists.
Like really?

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by itsme01: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares what you find credible or not. So shut up

"Hanty" am not part of the people that gang raped you so dont take out your black woman bitternes on me, learn to have manners regardless, atleast it wasnt your brains that got raped

If what i find credible or anyones input wasnt required then she would be in court and not on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.