Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée (60794 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Nairalander And His Family Travelling To The UK For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Graxie:
Person daughter, shamelessly opening her ime mkpuke for the whole world to see. May God help me to raise sound kids amen.

What is ime mkpuke?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats but that first and second pics .....................
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
KanuSE:

He's only tryna prove to you ladies that he isn't impotent. grin
Duuuuuh. Make him keep am for him pockst.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Annie001: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jgoldie:
Everything about the picture is just blaaaaa like blaa blaa blaa blaa

I don't know how to put it....kinda look odd.

Congratulations to the mom

Nairalanders guy are so fucking fugly,I get to meet 2 to 3 guys and all the enthusiasm disappeared...I don't know,maybe it's high expectations on how they present themselves on this platform but real life they are just blaaa

To ya'all,the first thing people notices about you are your shoes...Get quality shoes to wear and your sins are forgiven

Bash me oo,I am in my office drinking coke

D pained ones are rushing to my mentions

I have told God I won't bash anyone till d end of the year
I swear to gawd grin lmao
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Not NL guys sha, but guys these days dey wear very hideous shoes. Looking like what we saw in those old school makossa videos.

I have a friend I always tell his brown shoes makes me happy. He thinks I am being mischievous. He won't understand the number of ugly shoes a sister has seen. grin

Jgoldie:

To ya'all,the first thing people notices about you are your shoes...Get quality shoes to wear and your sins are forgiven

Bash me oo,I am in my office drinking coke

D pained ones are rushing to my mentions

I have told God I won't bash anyone till d end of the year
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Allen102:
ugly couple angry angry

I am bothered that six people actually liked your comment.

If you can't wish them well it's best to say NOTHING.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by MARKone(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is the must foolish post I've seen, in a while. If I'm that lady I won't marry you again. She should get pregnant before you marry her , ontop that you carry her and her belle come post online. Foolish man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by simplepee(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Not NL guys sha, but guys these days dey wear very hideous shoes. Looking like what we saw in those old school makossa videos.

I have a friend I always tell his brown shoes makes me happy. He thinks I am being mischievous. He won't understand the number of ugly shoes a sister has seen. grin

Wow,this is new to me.Shoes?..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Phenomenal16(f): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
omokoginimi:
I almost thought op and partner were crippled until I saw the last picture

Please add ‘Graphics’ to the topic

Wetin Amina no go see while selling Nunu
hahaha....the picture us a kinda of scary
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Orpe7(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Craze dey your head
When private make turn public
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by sacx: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hypocrisy of humans. See how people were quick to condemn the OP, but when it was Davido, it looked adorable to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by AlphaStyles(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
She must be pregnant for u before u do anything welp na Igbo man way be that

Congratulations and congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by CSTR2: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wetin be dis kin thing ? angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by harriet412(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
I don't even know what to wish this one.. insist she must get pregnant for you cos she's God undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by maynation(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why are you people crying over what's none of your businesses??
This is how he wants to do his thing why force your opinion down his throat??

Congratulations OP.
Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by explosiveskull(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Guy already fornicated with that lady before wedding, I ain't congratulating them for anything.
If one of your criteria is that she must be pregnant, meaning if she is not able to get pregnant, you won't marry her? OP, you are archaic and barbaric and you've gat half baked love for your fiancee.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by maynation(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
sacx:
Hypocrisy of humans. See how people were quick to condemn the OP, but when it was Davido, it looked adorable to them.

They are just jealous hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by ireneidiva(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Wife's?
Lol. I didn't even see that. I meant they are not yet married. So it is baby mama to be or girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by maigemuu: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
couple wey don wed backstage as evidenced in the pregnancy. The photoshoot is not necessary.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Obviously he would get a discount from his in-laws the more he put it in the public domain the lesser choice they have grin grin grin grin grin omolomo in this Oga Buhari's era where there is only Jollof Spaghetti

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Enemyofpeace: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chei na wa o boat of them are fokn ugly and belle come make the wife look like a pregnant frog.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Enemyofpeace: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
maigemuu:
couple wey don wed backstage as evidenced in the pregnancy. The photoshoot is not necessary.
i tire for them. Food wey him don already chop him come dey show us the remnant

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.

You and your girl look happy. That's all that matters.

Now, make a honest woman out of her and make her your wife already.

Post the wedding pictures here so all these people yabbing you can see that you are serious.

Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by phantom24: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Immorality has become a norm. B4 now it was a shame nd disgrace to the family when things like this happend

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
ugwusunday:
Now I Know She Is Not Joking. /PIC/

We have been together for some years now, but i keep insist that she must get pregnant for me before anything.

I want the house to wish me well, as am about to start a new life next year.

In a sane country this guy will be in jail. He cant try this in saudi arabia. All these lazy youths love impregnanting our young girls in the fvcking name of marriage cool

You must be mad once again for saying the house should wish u blissful marriage

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by chewwie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats oh, bet you sure say she no senior you so?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Femeto: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is this a Pregnancy picture or a pre wedding shoot?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Renforce: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pavore9:

The hypocrisy is that you as a father will feel like killing the guy who flaunts your daughter's pregnancy like a trophy as a mere boyfriend as you just did and it reeks of low self-esteem.

Facts only!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée by Trutherme: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.