Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) (80956 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Read ur Bible well.

Delilah was Disabled yet Very Deadly and Dangerous.

who don fvck cripple before, Dem sweet die

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
afroniger:
I am happy they're happy. Happy married life to the couple.
The groom stood as if dem force am. Anyway, happy forceful married life
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are they all handicapped or they did it to make her feel special. If they did the latter then that is so thoughtful of them.
Everyone deserves to be happy
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by MisterKings(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Read ur Bible well.

Delilah was Disabled yet Very Deadly and Dangerous.

who don fvck cripple before, Dem sweet die

How how how did u read that Delilah was disabled bros
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by blozzynonny(f): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow!! This is awesome. Congratulations to the couple
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by LZAA: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by jurjes(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
PastorandMentor:
You are so stupid.

I have co hosted an event with the lady in the last pix wearing a green gown with arms stretched out and I will tell she is one of the most positive and confident woman you will ever meet.

Nothing suicidal at all!

Dont judge people based on your perception of what you think their life is like

Happiness last time I checked is still a choice

*my reply to "free human"*
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
isn't this Hon Lois Auta

congratulations!
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
cute couple happy married life
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Notime4time: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
pansophist:

you are stu.pid
Even you? grin grin I've never seen a direct insult from you like this. grin
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Retrography(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Come on guys, do you see it as a small man's wedding? See Olopa and Civil defence inside the church.
The bride is not an average Nigerian.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by seunfape(m): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2019
I wonder o ,how the boss go stand and the staff go sit.
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Pennykeyz(m): 4:47am On Dec 03, 2019
ehmmy11:
you are a mean person grin

Very mean grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Blehsin20(f): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2019
So captivating!

HML to them kiss
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by symbol83: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by merxi55(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is now obvious that the universe is made up of electrons, neutrons, protons and morons

And you deserve two medals
( medals of stupidity)
The first medal should be given to you for your stupidity
And the second medal should be given to you incase you lose the first medal
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2019
pocohantas:
The man is one strong man. I hope they get all the support they need from family and friends, because he can't do this alone.

HML to them... kiss
Re: Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2020
Show me your friends and I will tell u who u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / When A Guy Passes By, What Do Girls Look At?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.