Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Women Are Fishbrains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Fishbrains (1902 Views)

Why Women Cheat / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Fishbrains by supercase1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I think The Expression that term ladies as fish brains and bitches are the right words to describe the woman world now I would explain
WOMEN ARE DRAWN TO POWERFUL MEN:unlike fishes and female dogs the female folks are attracted to powerful men wether good or bad don't always believe their so called feminism theory they are all bitches for example a woman is ready to sleep with a very powerful or popular man no matter how the society view such a man or the number of wife's or GF he already has I.e a girl would readily date a popular celebrity and politician even offer him sex,but would turn into a wounded lioness when she catch her poor husband or BF cheat with just one GF or woman.so u see why women are justified as bitches and fishbrains never take them serious
ARE EASILY INFLUENCED BY MONEY:just like fishes trying to get into a fish net or bait or a bitch following a male dog women are easily magneted by money forget all the trash rants where they claim that they are not after money it's A LIE if YAHAYA BELLO SANUSI CHRISTIANO RONALDO or DANGOTE divorce their wifes and drives away all their concubines(GFs) today u will be surprised to see the number of women hustling to take their position e go be like immigration recruitment scheme wink including the so called religious or feminist ones all of them go join the hustle o grin
Las Las women are all FISHBRAINS AnD BITCHES wink !!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Patented: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
you known, when ypu make conclusive general statements about a gender, you also refer to every one in your family of that gender, irrespective of their age

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by simple250: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Your sister self follow join ....if you nor get one your niece nephew follow join ...u hear me so cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
supercase1:
I think The Expression that term ladies as fish brains and bitches are the right words to describe the woman world now I would explain
WOMEN ARE DRAWN TO POWERFUL MEN:unlike fishes and female dogs the female folks are attracted to powerful men wether good or bad don't always believe their so called feminism theory they are all bitches for example a woman is ready to sleep with a very powerful or popular man no matter how the society view such a man or the number of wife's or GF he already has I.e a girl would readily date a popular celebrity and politician even offer him sex,but would turn into a wounded lioness when she catch her poor husband or BF cheat with just one GF or woman.so u see why women are justified as bitches and fishbrains never take them serious
ARE EASILY INFLUENCED BY MONEY:just like fishes trying to get into a fish net or bait or a bitch following a male dog women are easily magneted by money forget all the trash rants where they claim that they are not after money it's A LIE if YAHAYA BELLO SANUSI CHRISTIANO RONALDO or DANGOTE divorce their wifes and drives away all their concubines(GFs) today u will be surprised to see the number of women hustling to take their position e go be like immigration recruitment scheme wink including the so called religious or feminist ones all of them go join the hustle o grin

stop dating oloshs bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by NavyBlue: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
You think you're funny but you're not. shit's so stale.
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by CAPSLOCKED: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
"WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE FISH BRAINS". IT SAYS SO RIGHT HERE, ON THIS THREAD OF A STUPĮD PERSON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by ubunja(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Patented:
you known, when ypu make conclusive general statements about a gender, you also refer to every one in your family of that gender, irrespective of their age
lmfao do people still say this trash lool. I thought it was something we all left behind in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dude is spot on. Weaklings will think of their mothers and sisters and be triggered. But truth is truth.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by ubunja(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Here's an example of a fish brain in action:

https://www.nairaland.com/5560324/twitter-slay-queen-explain-why

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by MrCork: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
NavyBlue:
You think you're funny but you're not.
shit's so stale.

don't mind him mennn...anyways, u lightskin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by izzou(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin

Can someone help me summarize what the op typed?

My eyes cry

I don't want to judge this thread by the title. Al least, not yet grin
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
ubunja:
Dude is spot on. Weaklings will think of their mothers and sisters and be triggered. But truth is truth.
Pure truth bro....
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by smibro: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
indeed @ the sight of ego

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by supercase1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Patented:
Females in my family are exempted wink
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by supercase1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
simple250:
Your sister self follow join ....if you nor get one your niece nephew follow join ...u hear me so cheesy
Y are u pained or are u are guilty of my thread title wink
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yawn
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Lightangel65: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
supercase1:

Even though you are a guy I hate people who jump to conclusions. You are less than a fish brain for making this statement
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by supercase1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lightangel65:

Even though you are a guy I hate people who jump to conclusions. You are less than a fish brain for making this statement
U don't understand I speak from experience bro!!!!!!!!! even u sweethearted and loyal babe may have this trait in her although she won't display it out until she sees the rightful trigger and then BOOM u will know that all women are wired in the same way even though they try to hide it grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Lightangel65: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
supercase1:

U don't understand I speak from experience bro!!!!!!!!! even u sweethearted and loyal babe may have this trait in her although she won't display it out until she sees the rightful trigger and then BOOM u will know that all women are wired in the same way even though they try to hide it grin

I hear you bro, it's actually true most women nowadays are just dumb

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by supercase1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
NavyBlue:
You think you're funny but you're not.
shit's so stale.
guilty or not guilty grin
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
*yawn* another NL child, women are this, women are that yen yen yen. Your mates are hustling, you are here typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by ubunja(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2019
SBL28:
*yawn* another NL child, women are this, women are that yen yen yen. Your mates are hustling, you are here typing nonsense.
your attempt at shaming tho...
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Deandean: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2019
SBL28:

Again...u re online surfing,but u tell a man to go join his mate to hustle....why? So you can leeche on him like d parasite u all are...
Fishbrain..lolll
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2019
ubunja:
your attempt at shaming tho...

And the nonsense he typed up there is for women empowerment
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Deandean:

Again...u re online surfing,but u tell a man to go join his mate to hustle....why? So you can leeche on him like d parasite u all are...
Fishbrain..lolll

*Yawn*
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by ubunja(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2019
SBL28:

And the nonsense he typed up there is for women empowerment
did he say he was empowering women with his writeup?
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Deandean:

Fishbrain..lolll
Yea bro. Yeah
Na dem
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by lyndaway(f): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2019
my mum will always say when you hear someone talking hot it means that fire don burn am my bro I understand experience is the best teacher but you forgot that it not all women we have intelligent, smart and focused women we are few
Re: Why Women Are Fishbrains by Ihategirls(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Op, Don’t be silly

Mods throw this post in the trash

Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do You Solve This Relationship Problem / Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations / Nairaland Member Pre Wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.