Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol (815 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Can You Marry A Man That Drinks Alcohol? / Meet The Tribe That Drinks Semen To Turn Boys Into Men [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by seyicodes(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2021
Would you marry a lady or a man that drinks alcohol or someone weda man or woman that sees nothing in intoxicant. Would let such lady or man raise your children ?
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Womanizer(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
I once had a babe that liked alcohol so much she could drink whiskey early in the morning.

While the relationship lasted I knew I would never marry her but I continued cos she was very good in bed grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Danielomisco(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
seyicodes:
Would you marry a lady that drinks alcohol or a lady that see nothing in intoxicant. Would let such lady raise your children ?
will u let a dull guy marry ur sister
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by MITCHELL96: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Never!! Something I don't drink, even smoke sef, I don't, how will I marry someone that does that ? undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Frekay: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2021
B
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Pierocash(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2021
Any woman that takes alcohol is a promiscuous woman.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Skyfornia(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2021
Depends on the volume..if she is the type that takes only 1 bottle of Smirnoff or snapp. I will not be bothered, but you see those ones that takes whiskey and all sorts of gins?? Those ones that competes with men in star lager beer, hero, trophy and other green bottles?? My friend run!
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
If you can tolerate a drunk man why should you despise a drunk woman?

Op must have brought this up because of Chidinma.

seyicodes:
nope not because of chidinma, i am seeing a girl who told me that she drinks alcohol, she mentioned some gin names today ehn and fear grip my heart. I told her that i wouldn't marry a woman that drink alcohol nor will i want such woman raise my children. We talk tough which made her cry , i come dey think weda i don pass my boundary ni. Thats why i created this topic.

Op, do you drink alcohol?

seyicodes:
No way. I won't pass it to the next person if i am asked to not to talk of drinking.

Then you have the right to despise a drunk as your wife and mother of your children. Drunkenness in parent opens the habit of substance abuse in their children.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Tomygins: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Story, this is nigeria. As long as he has money,mansion ready made,cars, if u cant join,beat them.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Michelle55: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
cheesy ehen.. So a woman is not allowed to drink but a man can okwaya? You guys won't cease to amaze me with your hypocritical attitude towards women sha, kuku goan marry a nun.
Mtcheew, one poster above me says any woman that drinks is promiscuous, I hear you Mr judge and jury grin
Today na Sunday, make I just chillax dey watch the nonsense comments here

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by testimony202: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2021
why women always on the receiving end
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by seyicodes(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

nope not because of chidinma, i am seeing a girl who told me that she drinks alcohol, she mentioned some gin names today ehn and fear grip my heart. I told her that i wouldn't marry a woman that drink alcohol nor will i want such woman raise my children. We talk tough which made her cry , i come dey think weda i don pass my boundary ni. Thats why i created this topic.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by seyicodes(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2021
testimony202:
why women always on the receiving end
i am not in support of intoxicant at all weda male o or female. Its a no no
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by seyicodes(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

Op, do you drink alcohol?
No way. I won't pass it to the next person if i am asked to not to talk of drinking.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by DDDEnterprises: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2021
Nope! The same way if I was a lady, i can't marry a man who drinks. Good luck to those who choose to. undecided

It's their life. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by ubola: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Why not, if not. I started drinking alcohol from the age of 7,when my uncle use to send me to buy. Am in my 40s now, married to a lady who drinks sparingly and life is sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by seyicodes(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2021
ubola:
Why not, if not. I started drinking alcohol from the age of 7,when my uncle use to send me to buy. Am in my 40s now, married to a lady who drinks sparingly and life is sweet.
good luck.
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by Jackyz: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Endsarz
Re: Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol by KingDash: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
seyicodes:
Would you marry a lady or a man that drinks alcohol or someone weda man or woman that sees nothing in intoxicant. Would let such lady or man raise your children ?
alcohol yes.. smoking fuccck NO.

(1) (Reply)

Three Habits That Can Make Shy People Charming And Confident. / Does God Forgives Fallen Angels / 10 True Facts About Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.