Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl (3892 Views)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2010
@poster
what you have to figure out is: does she takes care of you and being nice to you because she is paid to do it or because she wants to?!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Orikinla(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

This is one of d reasons why i came 2 nairaland,i think am in luv with our house girl. She takes good care of me esp wen am sick,very brilliant,hardworking and always very hapy esp with me and respectful. We are so frndly and she treats me d way my girlfrnd neva does. She wil enter university dis session while i just finished. Pls what do i do?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN BEING IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOUSE GIRL OR ANOTHER POOR VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE.

Please, do not mistake falling in lust for falling in love.

A former house girl is now a final year student at a university in Lagos and she is prettier and NEATER than many of the so called local "big girls" I know. She does not even pick her nose in public. She has company manners unlike many of the Nairaland girls I know offline.

Follow your heart.
But PLEASE, DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER.
Do not dump her after having your fill.
God will make you pay dearly if you cheat on her and break her heart.

Love her dearly and love her truly.

NO SEXUAL ABUSE.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, bro forgot that rubbish they are teliin u. if house girs is your thing, just Nyansh it.

Punnny are all the same in the dark, house girl or no house girl. (Wakiki's report: 1972) wink
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2010
For those of you who think he shouldn't go ahead wiv it cos the girl is a help,take note that he wrote that her family is comfy,she got admission in ghana but chose IMSU,she lives wiv dem cos his mum likes her,so don't go thinking its the typical naija housegirl we all know.just saying.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by deenawe(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2010
u guys arent seeing the picture, , imagine a family friend should cpme over and stay with you guys for a long long while, such that everyone attributes her to be practically a party of the family (in this case a house help), then suddenly ur bro comes out and says, everyone, me and sososo and so are dating nw o, all of u can chop grass, Nw remember, that you also wake up wth the sme person, and eat with the same person prior to this, Its gonna be veery uncomfortable for everyone, even your friends and friends of your parents, it happens o!, dont get it twisted, but its too much drama,
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by ebonyvibe(f): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
It could be love but I doubt it.

it happens but i personally wouldnt do it and will advise my brother not to. If she is your housegirl does she get paid? how really comfy is her family thatthey let their child live with you?

Does her family really know your family? Speak to your mum? Normally they are always right. If  your mum really loves her like you say she does she wll be able to advise  you with out bias.

What the elder can see sitting down the child cannot standing up; does this girl love  you or the adoration is one you have for  your employer?

Seek God's face anyway she is going to uni you will soon find out if it is real love or not that is if you dont find someone esle.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
U people are talkin abt whether she can speak english or not,she speaks english pretty well. She is nt just like typical nigerian housegirls,she started stayin wit us cuz she wanted 2 do her education in nigeria instead of ghana where d parents are,she likes nigeria and as a family frnd,she chose 2 stay wit us and since then she has been stayin with us,doin all d domestic work and so on jst like a house girl. She is got respect and can speak even better than most of u here. My confusion is how do i go abt doin things wit her as a girlfrnd while we stay under same roof? I knw wat i feel 4 her is real but how do i cope with it witout pple misunderstandin it?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Ifedisky(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
deenawe:

u guys arent seeing the picture, , imagine a family friend should cpme over and stay with you guys for a long long while, such that everyone attributes her to be practically a party of the family (in this case a house help), then suddenly your bro comes out and says, everyone, me and sososo and so are dating nw o, all of u can chop grass,  Nw remember, that you also wake up wth the sme person, and eat with the same person prior to this,  Its gonna be veery uncomfortable for everyone, even your friends and friends of your parents, it happens o!, dont get it twisted, but its too much drama,
you got it pat bro. At the end of the day, itz your house help we're talking about, under your roof! If you're independent maybe your decision would be more honourable but man, you're still being spoon fed! Where's decorum? If people go on actualising their ficke impulses what then is the difference between you and dogs? Must you date everyone you like irrespective of circumstances? That you're thinking about your mums reaction, which should be that of disappointment, shows the girl is expendable so let her go. Every body is saying give it a trial as if they'll tow the same line if you're their bros. If you abhor contempt and scorn from peeps that love yu, let that parole ride. Women full every corner!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by borie4u(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
God forbid!If u lose both parents what are u likely to become.Of Course a houseboy but does that make u less human or a second class citizen.My frd go ahead. A housegal is not a leper. If u love her go on wit her.That is my word for a bro
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrsEve1: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
He just want to nyansh her, men and boys are so pathetic, undecided

You are the boss's son that what she paid to do, MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MILLION NAIRAS!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Enoyoh: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
190 now has an assistant; Mr Cork!
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by potency: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2010
Broda,pls hv u had se.x wit her or touched her b4? Are u d one in luv wit her or both of u are in luv wit each oda?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by jotow: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
hw come you wan chance am
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by ebonyvibe(f): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
if you confuse approbation with love you are going to have lots of problems. Like the men that sleep with their secetaries because they make them tea as soon as they get into work they are loyal respectful blah blah blah. Where by your girl friend might disagree with you once in a while and even say shut up. I respect my boss but I dont love him o (there is a difference in the western world you can be sued for abusing your position).

Trust me when this girl becomes your partner whe will do everything a partner does and disagree with you. And if she is sick you have to be able to cook, clean and care for her do you see your self doing this for this particular girl.

Or you just want someone to be greasing your ego.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
house girls are sweet to Nyansh actualy, they never complain tongue
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by potency: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
Then,leave dat girl and look for another,now dat u are a member of nl,there are so many of them here u can choose 4rm
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Seekers(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
Guy, i go wit wat dwise said, its because i guy see offen n bcus se leave in ur ouse n want sumtime,she must pretend to be gud, fallin in love is nt wat i will call ur story but playin using love, bcareful.jst let her be ur frnd n luk for anoda gel who deosnt no u to pretend for.if she insist on going wit u,do wat mr cork said, nyaassh her
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Seekers(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
Guy, i go wit wat dwise said, its because i guy see offen n bcus se leave in ur ouse n want sumtime,she must pretend to be gud, fallin in love is nt wat i will call ur story but playin using love, bcareful.jst let her be ur frnd n luk for anoda gel who deosnt no u to pretend for.if she insist on going wit u,do wat mr cork said, nyaassh her
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
potency:

Then,leave dat girl and look for another,now dat u are a member of nl,there are so many of them here u can choose 4rm
Is it realy possible 2 find a serious luv here on nl u knw am a kind of new here?,if possible,i think dats what i need,maybe i shld turn d luv i hv 4 our house girl 2 sisterly and brotherly luv bt whom wil i luv here cuz i knw no nothin abt anybody here?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

Is it realy possible 2 find a serious luv here on nl u knw am a kind of new here?,if possible,i think dats what i need,maybe i shld turn d luv i hv 4 our house girl 2 sisterly and brotherly luv bt whom wil i luv here cuz i knw no nothin abt anybody here?

Bro, so now, u want to shift from house girls to nairaland girls, do they look like former house girls to you? angry
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
For d first time cork, u made some sense
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Seekers(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2010
Omolola1:

I notice it too, guy must u annouce to de world dat u re lookin for a gel frnd?go out dr n find one for urself,nt compulsory on nairald, buh u can stil nyyassh dat gel like mr dorkk said
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by TWise(m): 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

u knw am kind of new here?,if possible,i think dats what i need,maybe i shld turn d luv i hv 4 our house girl 2 sisterly and brotherly luv

Good choice on d first. Leave d girl, not because she is a house girl but becos its ur emotions dat is at wrk. If she advances 2u, tell urself dat she is ur sister dt u neva had. Period! most importantly, get a job broda!!! if u dnt hv one, just send ur resume 2 me on franky86@gmail.com make sure to include a brief profile about yourself.

Is it realy possible 2 find a serious luv here on nl?

Hmmm,  Its very hard 2 say.  undecided
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
T.Wise:

Good choice on d first. Leave d girl, not because she is a house girl but becos its your emotions dat is at wrk. If she advances 2u, tell urself dat she is your sister dt u neva had. Period! most importantly, get a job broda!!! if u dnt hv one, just send your resume 2 me on franky86@gmail.com make sure to include a brief profile about yourself.

Hmmm,  Its very hard 2 say.  undecided
Bro,pls do u offer jobs 2 people even witout NYSC cert?
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

Dude you are not in luv after all. People who are truly in love do not fall out of love so easily.
Why waste our time here and I thought this was some serious issue someone pls knock
this boy head for me.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Bro, so now, u want to shift from house girls to nairaland girls, do they look like former house girls to you? angry
Mr cork,after goin 2ru ur posts here,i found out dat u are a comedian and nonsense human being.
Omolola1:

@omolola 1,after goin 2ru some of urs,i discovered dat u hav being used,abused,molested emotionaly,sexualy and otherwise,hence non-serious girl.
rokiatu:

Dude you are not in luv after all. People who are truly in love do not fall out of love so easily.
Why waste our time here and I thought this was some serious issue someone pls knock
this boy head for me.
@rokiatu,i hv neva fallen out of luv wit,i only felt since majority seem 2 be against such luv,dat i am gona luv her like a sis which i neva had. I hvnt seen wat i hv said wrongly dat warrants dat kinda insult 4rm u. I tot dis forum is made 2 hv mutual respect,i gues u are one of dose bag eggs on dis forum after checkin few of ur posts.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, :

i gues u are one of dose bag eggs on dis forum after checkin few of your posts.
There is an insult coming from you but I don't care, I don't give a damn I don't take it personal.

What I said was not insultive at all, just the blunt truth.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nairaland, bro dont worry, when next i come on holiday to Nigeria, i will hook u up with some house girls.

we have several wink
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
Funny and interestin people. @mr cork,tel me d part of d world u are,maybe its one of those i visit anytime i want,so chil wit ur yankee alrite
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by MrCork26: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
bro dont worry, nuff house girls for u, and just in case u like house boys, slim house boys, then 190 is your man!! wink
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by ebonyvibe(f): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ Nairaland you need to lighten up. At NL you will get advice insult and guidance. Different people have their way of letting you think about what you are thinking about.

Now that you are off the housegirl go out and find yourself a girl internet thing although works for some people aint really it. You will become a potential maga ooooo.
Re: Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl by tarajames98(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thanks very much ebonyvibe ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men So Emotional? / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.