Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) (62075 Views)

Panel Storms Ortom’s Automobile Workshop, Impounds Vehicles / Lagos Impounds 4,694 Motorcycles, Convicts 1,490 Offenders / Lagos Impounds 100 Commercial Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by durangokid: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
yesloaded:
Hmmmmmmm

I think the state government specified the type of bike to be used by these riders and they all complied

Are you saying a trucks loaded with that motor bike is going to be used only in Lagos or did they see them riding or off loading them in Lagos? Hmmm bigoted greedy fools
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by Fortune109: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
xpansion:

Mumu, no be Google own am. Idiot

Your father is a mumu!! If not, you won't repeat same thing many people have said like a robot...

Tell me if motor bikes are used as means of transport on highways in Norway where OPay is from??

Idiot!!
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by Cantonese: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
murmee:
Great submission. Thank you!

Thank you too for taking your time to read through.
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
landforeast:
I say it again any day Okada is totally banned in Lagos. Lagos will become the biggest jungle on Earth. Most low income earners and Abokis in Lagos survives on this Okada business.

I'm really struggling to make out your view point here...your statement seem to contradict itself
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by executive12: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Fortune109:
Good riddance! Is this how commercial motor bikes have invaded American highways where Google that owns the so called OPay is from??

Whoever must operate motor bike business has to comply with the laws of the land...there are specified routes that Motor bikes are allowed to ply in the state, period!

What is this one talking about?
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by eposho: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2019
I once said that sanwo olu will end up as the worst governor ever to rule Lagos State.
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2019
RichDad1:
Sanwo-Olu is a very clueless governor. He might end up being the worst governor in Lagos state history.
The same OPay that has been helping Lagosians meet up with appointments, avoid sacks and saved lots of productive hours usually spent in Lagos traffic on a daily basis ?
Why are these people allergic to anything that will reduce the transportation woes of the average Lagos residents ?
The traffic laws only banned motorcycles with engine capacity lesser than 200cc from plying the highways and other restricted routes. To the best of my knowledge, OPay , Max etc use motorcycles with engine capacity around 250cc upwards.
The amount of traffic in Lagos metropolis is unprecedented, Yet this point and kill Governor wants to to make things worse.
While tankers are having a field day on the roads and he’s at lost as to what to do, it’s the Bike that are helping to alleviate the suffering that he’s barking at.
All the roads he announced will be repaired or reconstructed as soon as possible are still the same thing. From Badagry to Ikorodu , Epe, Alimosho, etc.
Infact all the 5 divisions of Lagos state is worse than he met them.
I hope Cardinal Odumbaku and other Lagos APC stalwarts are taking keen interest on this accidental Governor they foisted on us?
AMBO was bad, pompous, not a good party man etc. But I don’t think Sanwo-Olu is any better.

Ambode was only considered “bad” by APC and MC Oluomo people because he was not sharing loot and contracts (euphemistically known as “not a good party man”), but certainly not because of his projects and productivity (albeit he could have been more enthusiastic about the Badagry Expressway and the Blue Line). What these primordial party hacks are unable to grasp is that even though political officeholders are elected on the platform of a political party, once in office they should be there to serve the ENTIRE population and not just their party’s interest.
>
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by Exquisiteautos1: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2019
A logistics company based in Lagos requires the services of experienced dispatch riders
Job description:
Pick-up and deliver items and parcels to clients within Lagos cities.
Remit and give a report of all cash transactions.
Job Requirements
Good knowledge of Lagos road network
Minimum of One (1) year dispatch experience
Valid Rider's Card.
Salary: N45,000 per month and Commission based -Negotiable
You will be allowed to take bike home where applicable and must live within Somolu, Surulere, Onipan,Palmgroove etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: okoyechino@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or Call/whatsapp - 08033490924.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦45,000.00 /month, commission based Negotiable
Experience:
* driving: 1 year (Required)
Licence:
* Driver's License (Required)
Re: Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) by xpansion(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fortune109:

Your father is a mumu!! If not, you won't repeat same thing many people have said like a robot...

Tell me if motor bikes are used as means of transport on highways in Norway where OPay is from??

Idiot!!

Ode. No be Google own OPay. You open mouth wey u never brush for years dey talk. Dirty dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.