Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

(Under construction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Under construction) (8360 Views)

Is It Stealing If You Take Money That Someone Sent For His House Construction? / Bricklayer Proposes To His Girlfriend At Construction Site (video) / My Experience doing Physical Labour Work at a Building Construction Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Under construction) by waywardpikin: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by SweetPreeq(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
No bro

2 Likes

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2019

6 Likes

Re: (Under construction) by Kingsteve(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Apt!

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2019

5 Likes

Re: (Under construction) by BrainArk(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2019
This is going to be interesting

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by mixter(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
waywardpikin:
"Man is born free, yet he is in

Till next time,

XOXO,

Wayward Pikin.

Thanks to Moneysoldier007, for letting me know about Murphy. Enjoyed every of his story from top to bottom and I was doing my I.t when I started reading his true life story and I must say I did learn a lot some 8 years ago . Ride on . I have a thing for True life stories . Well done

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
BrainArk:
This is going to be interesting
Indeed it is, strap in!
mixter:

Thanks to Moneysoldier007, for letting me know about Murphy. Enjoyed every of his story from top to bottom and I was doing my I.t when I started reading his true life story and I must say I did learn a lot some 8 years ago . Ride on . I have a thing for True life stories . Well done

Thanks man, keep it locked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Under construction) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Am following, waywardpikin no run oo just like other writers go start come run leave person...

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
01Alpha:
Am following, waywardpikin no run oo just like other writers go start come run leave person...

Sit back and enjoy the ride brother grin
Re: (Under construction) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Your writeup is really captivating... Just got yourself a follower @ waywradpikin, please do not disappoint.

Keep em following.

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
waywardpikin:

Sit back and enjoy the ride brother grin
Ok anticipating the next update

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Motherfucker. I dey with you, following bumper to bumper, cos through you, I might also start remembering a whole lot of incidents I might have forgotten.

Easy with your grammar Sha, I don't have dictionary in my house
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Moneysoldier007:
Motherfucker. I dey with you, following bumper to bumper, cos through you, I might also start remembering a whole lot of incidents I might have forgotten.

Easy with your grammar Sha, I don't have dictionary in my house

Hahaha my nigga. No grammar here bro but I have a dictionary I could borrow you in case you need one tongue

Loved your last update.
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
Your writeup is really captivating... Just got yourself a follower @ waywradpikin, please do not disappoint.

Keep em following.

And the first lady of the thread drops a comment! grin cheesy

Don't worry, if it's just because of you and you alone, I'll finish this story. Just make sure you follow bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
waywardpikin:

The next two updates will be dropping on my Facebook page. No worries I'll share the link.
ok then..

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Moneysoldier007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
waywardpikin:

Hahaha my nigga. No grammar here bro but I have a dictionary I could borrow you in case you need one tongue

Loved your last update.

Lmao, as I read finish Belle begin sweet me, Guuuuuuuuuuy this one go loud oooo, plenty jonsing.

Nice one man, enjoying it already

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Seventy7kings: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oga waywardpikin, no dey rush us o keep'em coming small small grin

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
waywardpikin:

And the first lady of the thread drops a comment! grin cheesy

Don't worry, if it's just because of you and you alone, I'll finish this story. Just make sure you follow bumper to bumper.

I sure will dear. Please when is the next update?

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
01Alpha:
ok then..

Update just dropped my gee.
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by waywardpikin: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: (Under construction) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=waywardpikin post=84660444]

It just dropped. Check out my Facebook page to get it

https://m.facebook.com/waywardpikin/?ref=bookmarks

Kisses![/quot

Thanks for the mention sweery. Rushing to his fb

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2019
waywardpikin:

Update just dropped my gee.
Thanks Man, And the story is getting more interesting by the day grin

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by Goddeywithme: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
waywardpikin:
Hey guys, today's update just dropped. Below is an excerpt:

The next morning I was on a queue trying to fetch water from the tap when we all heard a serious commotion going on from Block 11. As aproko wey I be na, I joined others to go see what was going on. Apparently a fight had broke out. This short, really dark guy came out, sweat all over his body and boy, was he ripped! He was built like a beast, biceps and triceps everywhere. His face was hard and looked like something that was made of concrete. Looking at him sent a feeling of dread rushing down my spine. This was someone I wouldn't want to meet on a lonely road on any given day. He walked with a slight limp, but that only served to add to his menacing look.

"I no wan kill person pikin o! (I don't want to kill someone's child)," he said, pacing back and forth in agitation. He ignored all enquiries of "what happened?" and "wetin happen?" from fellow aproko people like me. I wondered who in his right senses would even challenge someone like this. This guy looked like someone who had nothing to lose. He looked like he could stab you and then stab himself just for the fun of it.

And then I saw him, the contender, he was tall and skinny, soft, looking like a momsy's pet. However, he was also very angry, whatever that was worth. He came out from his room screaming, "Where him dey? Where the bĂ stard dey?"

As soon as he laid eyes on the scary, beastly, roided-out gremlin he lunged at him without even a second thought, as the brave and angry mothèrfucker that he was. Boys cleared road for them, no one even attempted to separate the fight, and in hindsight, I would hardly call that a fight.

https://m.facebook.com/waywardpikin/?ref=bookmarks

Like, comment and follow my Facebook page to get the full scoop. I need the encouragement and ginger y'all! Another update drops tomorrow and then it's till Monday. Endeavour to like, share and spread the word. Obrigado!

You are a good writer

1 Like

Re: (Under construction) by etzdezwillz(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Nice one cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Can My Different Style Work On Her / 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.