Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (8258 Views)

Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Help My Sister Husband Want's To Be Having Sex With Me / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by ichelle(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please matured comments only. My younger sister asked me this question but unfortunately i didn't know the best answer to give her. She asked if it's normal for one not to be having sexual urge even when exposed to occasions that will make her feel so. (i.e even when she was touched, caress and read or watch things related to sex). Although she is still a virgin. She wants to know if there is anything wrong with her OR it's just natural because she has not done it before. Please your comments
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by glimpse33(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by zadok60: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
foolish question

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
I will only advice her to be careful becos na small small e dey start.

BTW how did u confirmed she is truly a Virgin ?
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
normal.

however continuous viewing of sexual-oriented materials and possibly engaging in sensual activities will gradually increase her urges.
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing is wrong with her, the thing is that her mind wasn't there because; sex is a thing of the mind..

#myopinionthough

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
zadok60:
foolish question
he asked for matured advice not from a sadist like u.

what's foolish abt the question? "ode,'
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I'm sure ur sister is not a virgin, she is only asking you that so as to portray the image of her being a virgin to you. . .

Not matter how a lady decides to refrain from having sex, she will always have that urge but all she can do is to control it. . . but if she says she doesn't have that urge, she must be an iroko tree. . .
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by dharay88: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
ichelle:
Please matured comments only. My younger sister asked me this question but unfortunately i didn't know the best answer to give her. She asked if it's normal for one not to be having sexual urge even when exposed to occasions that will make her feel so. (i.e even when she was touched, caress and read or watch things related to sex). Although she is still a virgin. She wants to know if there is anything wrong with her OR it's just natural because she has not done it before. Please your comments

ask her wella...
Press her...d only reason i tink is maybe she dey self service atymz.

If she lie say no....carry her come here.
IFA to d rescue. smiley

Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Optional2(f): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg no vex ask google e get plenty answer 4 ur question
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by bogolobango(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op dat girl won scam u
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Infomizer(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Normal on few occasions. But on all occasions? Abnormal!!!
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by zealot4me(f): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:
I'm sure ur sister is not a virgin, she is only asking you that so as to portray the image of her being a virgin to you. . .
Not matter how a lady decides to refrain from having sex, she will always have that urge but all she can do is to control it. . . but if she says she doesn't have that urge, she must be an iroko tree. . .

You just hit the nail on the head
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by shawnfamous(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
.lol wat went tru her mind if she.never had sexual feelings! She shd ve lived like dat without even knwing such exist! I guess she does a lot of self service so she jst want u 2 knw she gets satisfaction bt yet a virgin
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by braintext(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
ichelle:

Ar u nt a virgin
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by hayorbahmi(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
zadok60:
foolish question
Must u comment if u know u av ntin Gud 2 say.....be careful wit ur words
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Emodeee: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
hayorbahmi:
beautiful girl, hw r u?
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by hayorbahmi(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Emodeee:

beautiful girl, hw r u?
Am fyn tnx
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by habeebcole: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by hayorbahmi(f): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=habeebcole post=33216199][/quote]
Yes
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by bighead1(m): 12:00am On Apr 29, 2015
Make i park here dey watch things.
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Elzends(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm yeye dey smell
If she's of age nd doesn't experience sexual urge, medical check up tinz, if it doesn't work, then blame your grandmother's cousin's sister's village witches
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Youngpo413: 3:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Not normal
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by ireneony(f): 3:46am On Apr 29, 2015
is very normal, come to think of it, op maybe u lose ur virginity at the age of 4, that why u can't remember how it feels to be a virgin cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 29, 2015
There's no human being in this world that doesn't have sexual urge. Konji has respect for no man.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Men With Cars To Be Interested In Me / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.