Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? (8185 Views)

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / How To Meet US Sugar Mummy Online / Widow Or Single Mum,which One 'll U Choose For Marriage (GUYS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2017
although it sounds quite sinful to look for a sugar daddy or mum among the white race to support our shrinking wallets. but to secure a sugar daddy or mum on bed is better than to hijack one of them to the private and illegal jail.

since we don't speak French or German, a British mum or dad is competing fiercely with a US mum or dad. you have no idea how much the white crave for the black bodies, to a level of fetish.

of course the US passport is more worthwhile, but the Brits are more hospitable to their former suzerainty. so, if a lucky day chances on you, and you have a Brit mum or dad , and a US mum or dad, at the same time, which one would you prefer to extort emotion from?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2017
undecided
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided

well, I have been banned to post any more threads. are you the guy that reported to the mods? and why am I banned? did I say something that hit the soft point of Nigerian's heart? so anything related to white , money and sex is banned? how vulnerable you black people are.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Smh
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Smh

I totally have no idea why I am banned? are you afraid that the white men / women are preying on your body? so afraid that even talking about this topic is a taboo?

in reality, I saw Nigerian ,no matter men or women, were more than willing to share their body with the white. how come this pretentiousness and hypocricy?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided

if Nigerian live longer , they will know the importance of having a white sugar mom or dad, but unfortunately, they can not live to more than 50 years old, actually, the average life span for you is 49.6 years, according to WHO.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Why's this one ranting?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why's this one ranting?

dispatch a sugar mom to you, and you will shut up.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Why's this one ranting?

I am posting a normal and interesting thread, but I am banned, because of some unknown reason, and I am called ranting for this.

FOKK YOU!
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

dispatch a sugar mom to you, and you will shut up.
I still do not understand why you're ranting and crying. Did you spill you milk?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am posting a normal and interesting thread, but I am banned, because of some unknown reason, and I am called ranting for this.

FOKK YOU!
How did they ban you?

No bro, you can't F me. I'm straight
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I still do not understand why you're ranting and crying. Did you spill you milk?

I still don't understand , why I am banned, because of such a innocent thread "British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better?"

why not focus on my thread , and answer my question?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How did they ban you?

No bro, you can't F me. I'm straight

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I still don't understand , why I am banned, because of such a innocent thread "British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better?"

why not focus on my thread , and answer my question?
You sometimes do drugs?
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You sometimes do drugs?

no wonder the white race make you a intimacy gadget, you black are lacking of intelligence.

your this post is an evidence of your intelligence.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed.
That's not ban. It simply says 'Our server is overwhelmed'. What part of wait and server overwhelmed did you not understand? How's that ban?

Bro, you need to quit whatever you been on. It's getting you messed up
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
That's not ban. It simply says 'Our server is overwhelmed'. What part of wait and server overwhelmed did you not understand? How's that ban?

I can not post for the rest of my life, in my this account. is this not a ban? stupid rubbish
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

no wonder the white race make you a intimacy gadget, you black are lacking of intelligence.

your this post is an evidence of your intelligence.
Your brain is so fvcked up. You're irredeemable. You'll need more than a rehab
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Epositive(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You sometimes do drugs?

you wicked o grin grin grin

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

cut the bullshit, just tell me , do you like a brit mom or a us mom? I can supply both to you
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by JONSYN7154: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2017
I'll prefer none
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

I can not post for the rest of my life, in my this account. is this not a ban? stupid rubbish
'PLEASE WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES'

Do you not understand ENGLISH?

1 Like

Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Epositive:

you wicked o grin grin grin

#positivevibes
Lol. The dude is just typing shitt like he's been on some cheap drugs all night
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

If I change to another account, I can post immediately, such a low trick.

1 Like

Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

cut the bullshit, just tell me , do you like a brit mom or a us mom? I can supply both to you
I'll pass

Thanks for your kind gesture
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by REIIGN(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Good morning Nigeria smiley
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
'PLEASE WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES'

Do you not understand ENGLISH?

Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I'll prefer none

you are too young to know the depth of life, you will die for a white person to be a sugar to you, after you are 30, or, after you are married

don't take it to be ridiculous, it is true.
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

Are you seriously trying to create another thread? You kidding me?

The rate at which you create threads probably what the server is trying to slow down. It happens. So stop crying like a baby who's candy was taken from him

1 Like

Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Are you seriously trying to create another thread? You kidding me?

The rate at which you create threads probably what the server is trying to slow down. It happens. So stop crying like a baby who's candy was taken from him

FOKK YOU, I have 5 accounts. all of them died because of"p lease wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 01, 2017
whywhyogun:

FOKK YOU, I have 5 accounts. all of them died because of"p lease wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."
Just knock yourself off
Re: British Sugar Mum, US Sugar Mum, Which Is Better? by whywhyogun: 7:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Just knock yourself off

as I told you, I give you a sugar bar, male or female, brit or us, you will be satisfied. name a sugar from any nationality? you want finish? Sweden? Russian? china? or aussie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian And His Korean Lover / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.