Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud (40188 Views)

I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
so how does a Christian looking for a particular congregation do more harm than those who see it as their God given mission in life to kill all those who do not belong to the same faith with them? every major known terrorist organisation in the world is a Muslim organization, they rape pillage, and kill in the name of Allah and u say Christianity is doing more harm than islam,? Islam is a plague.
How did you come to that conclusion that their mission in life is to kill those who are non Muslims? I’m guessing you’ve been reading a lot of the Quran, cause I don’t see a reason why you would attribute the behavior of some few to an entire religion. Anyone can wake up any day and do all sorts of shit in the name of religion, that doesn’t mean they are genuine believers in that particular religion. I can bet you’ve been around Muslims, can you tell me if you know of any particular Muslim that has blown up anywhere, commit murder or rape in the name of his/her religion? Those you’re making reference to are nothing but just criminals and extremists.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
so how does a Christian looking for a particular congregation do more harm than those who see it as their God given mission in life to kill all those who do not belong to the same faith with them? every major known terrorist organisation in the world is a Muslim organization, they rape pillage, and kill in the name of Allah and u say Christianity is doing more harm than islam,? Islam is a plague.
A Christian looking for a particular denomination to worship does a lot of harm to the religion cause it simply means we are one as Christians on by the word of mouth and not in reality.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ernieboy(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
How did you come to that conclusion that their mission in life is to kill those who are non Muslims? I’m guessing you’ve been reading a lot of the Quran, cause I don’t see a reason why you would attribute the behavior of some few to an entire religion. Anyone can wake up any day and do all sorts of shit in the name of religion, that doesn’t mean they are genuine believers in that particular religion. I can bet you’ve been around Muslims, can you tell me if you know of any particular Muslim that has blown up anywhere, commit murder or rape in the name of his/her religion? Those you’re making reference to are nothing but just criminals and extremists.
so how come adherents of other religions don't kill people in the name of their God? how come we hardly hear of suicide bomber and terrorist s in other religion? and how come the terrorists. aprt from the terrorists how about the youths who murdered this woman in cold blood,
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/03/nigerian-woman-beheaded-muslim-fanatics-kano-named-police
did they not do it in the name of your god?
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by airbrush: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2019
kutashi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/how-sex-fuels-boko-haram-insurgency-dr-mamud/amp/

for the first in my life i agree with a northern . that why chibok girls are gone and gone forever
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by olowo1995(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2019
kutashi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/how-sex-fuels-boko-haram-insurgency-dr-mamud/amp/

He is right about the sex part because they have to use their greed to motivate them in fighting a war
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by godliman: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2019
That was how the early Islamic jihadist led by prophet Mohammed humble women in towns and villages they conquered until a Jewish woman served them poisoned meat and brought their libido to an abrupt end sending them six feet below. Mohammed himself died of the effect of the poison about two years later. Islam and illicit sex are conjoined twins. Read the history of islam for details.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
so how come adherents of other religions don't kill people in the name of their God? how come we hardly hear of suicide bomber and terrorist s in other religion? and how come the terrorists. aprt from the terrorists how about the youths who murdered this woman in cold blood,
http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/03/nigerian-woman-beheaded-muslim-fanatics-kano-named-police
did they not do it in the name of your god?
Maybe you need to look up the meaning of “extremist”. Their ways are not a true reflection of their acclaimed religious affiliation, so, blame a criminal and not his/her religion.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ernieboy(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Maybe you need to look up the meaning of “extremist”. Their ways are not a true reflection of their acclaimed regions affiliation.
but u guys are quick to attribute the behavior of a few unscrupulous pastors to the whole religion, double standards
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by backtalkG(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2019
BBBmall25:
You Are Technically Correct Dr. Yusuf. Sex Everywhr Even Pastors With Their Gullible Members Are Not Exception
But at least they don't promise their members 72 virgins cool
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
but u guys are quick to attribute the behavior of a few unscrupulous pastors to the whole religion, double standards
”You guys”?! For clarification, I’m a Christian and I don’t remember talking about pastors anywhere.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by meobizy(f): 11:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Sex is so overrated. Mscheew. Anybody who chooses to kill himself over the thighs of a female wasn’t destined to become useful in life to begin with.

Is it just me or I can now spot almajiri children in Rivers State begging for alms? Hmm, hmm.

I will keep saying this without a doubt in mind: the day Boko Haram mistakenly decides to disrupt our oil production the sect will not see a full week of operation.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Balogunodua(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Oga is just saying the truth, all muslims countries in the world are forcing their religion on non-muslims living among them.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ernieboy(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
”You guys”?! For clarification, I’m a Christian and I don’t remember talking about pastors anywhere.
oga in your original post I responded to u claimed that " Christianity is doing more harm than islam" how does having different.denominations do more harm than kidnapping and raping girls in terrorist camps or bombing and raiding entire villages?
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Balogunodua(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Oga he is just saying the truth, all muslims countries around the world are forcing their religion on non-muslims living among them.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by saladinnoir: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2019
kutashi:

Bloggers oooo, see click bait he only mentioned sex once and even then I doubt it's a major factor (the post was most likely altered,even the illiterates aren't that stupid)their are easier ways to get it rather than risking your life, the rest of the post is on point though
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
oga in your original post I responded to u claimed that " Christianity is doing more harm than islam" how does having different.denominations do more harm than kidnapping and raping girls in terrorist camps or bombing and raiding entire villages?
I never said there’s anything wrong in having different denominations, did you attend a night school? And you keep talking about a particular religion that commits all sorts of atrocities and I’m telling you to go check your dictionary for the meaning of “extremism”, so as for you to understand why those people do what they do.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by sharena(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2019
igbarasdynasty:
Sex is a natural phenomenon, you can't tame it....
It remain the most powerful weapon(fuel) of mass destruction!!! Puna has brought great men and countries down since 1525.
ANGELS CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN AND COULD NOT RETURN BACK COS OF PUNA, THIS PUNA MATTER HAS BEEN WRECKING HAVOC SINCE 152BC AND 2000AD, PUNA SELF NA WAHALA ON ITS OWN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

Oga he is just saying the truth, all muslims countries around the world are forcing their religion on non-muslims living among them.
Give an example of such country. You must be day dreaming.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Balogunodua(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Give an example of such country. You must be day dreaming.
If you insist here:
Pakistan, iran, afghanistan, turkey etc.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Balogunodua(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
I never said there’s anything wrong in having different denominations, did you attend a night school? And you keep talking about a particular religion that commits all sorts of atrocities and I’m telling you to go check your dictionary for the meaning of “extremism”, so as for you to understand why those people do what they do.
What of sir ahmadu bello the sardauna of sokoto that called nigeria a conquered territory
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

If you insist here:
Pakistan, iran, afghanistan, turkey etc.
Bunch of baloney. Where did you get the info that they forced Islam on non Muslims? If your assertion is true, how come they still have non Muslims in this countries you stated? You must be ill-informed.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TheExecutioner: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Here it is then:

[img]https://images./7gurTeSbHlZcFEsZrWP0gj.jpg[/img]

https://sunnah.com/urn/1294400

Babaheekmat:

That's a written article from a site not from book of hadith.

Find it in book of hadith and screen shot it here.. What you posted is absolutely not credible nor serve as an evidence

. Religion of Islam is religion of evidence
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Balogunodua(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Bunch of baloney. Where did you get the info that they forced Islam on non Muslims? If your assertion is true, how come they still have non Muslims in this countries you stated? You must be ill-informed.
Bcuz dey hav nt succeed yet
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

Bcuz dey hav nt succeed yet
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
Take it easy dear. Dem don show you? Bible already told us about them. So don't let your sad experiences with the charlatans mar you.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Babaheekmat: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Here it is then:

[img]https://images./7gurTeSbHlZcFEsZrWP0gj.jpg[/img]

https://sunnah.com/urn/1294400

Can you see that this is way different from the one you quoted earlier?

Can you see the word DAIF in the description beneath the hadith?

It means fake hadith.. Untrue hadith.. It's blatant lie
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Jackipapa: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendaryLover:

Why is it easier for u guys to criticise pastors than alfas, imans ? Even in posts where muslim extremists is the case.

Pastors are role models for we all know they suppose to lead us to heaven and not other religion promised that.
Christianity religion of hope, others no hope!
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TheExecutioner: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Daif means "weak" not fake. And there are other similar hadiths which are graded "hasan" or "good"

Babaheekmat:

Can you see that this is way different from the one you quoted earlier?

Can you see the word DAIF in the description beneath the hadith?

It means fake hadith.. Untrue hadith.. It's blatant lie
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendaryLover:
"free sex swelling the ranks..." chai, so because of pvssy, i'll now risk been shot dead. never.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Bros, it’s like you don’t know free pvssy has been mans achilles-heel right from the time of Adam...right down to the time of Samson! wink

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Onitola2: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charleys:
Where polygamy is rampant, young males are left without sexual partners. Simple math shows that in a population of 10 men and 10 women, if 1 of the men has 4 wives, that leaves 6 single men. Scale that up to entire states, and you can see this playing out across the North.

So wars and destabilization give young men a chance to kill potential rivals (ie, other men) and seize or rape women.

polygamous societies suffer “higher rates of murder, theft, rape, social disruption, kidnapping (especially of females), sexual slavery and prostitution.”

One well-known passage from the Hadith is the reward of 72 virgins given to a martyr after death. This appeals directly to a young man’s sexual desires. Martyrs are not promised a well-paying job, political peace, or economic security. They are promised sexual partners.

This is my opinion.
where have u ever heard that men are short of women to marry, never, Islam encourages marrying early as sex out of wedlock is prohibited for them and to marry is cheap (unless we want tomake life hard for ourselves) promising them virgins in paradise is associated with being peaceful on earth, u ever come across the Hadith that says a murderer will never enter paradise?
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by figoperch: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Midas01:
Mumu, stop misquoting the Bible.
Angels did not fall from glory due to sex. They already fell from glory and then went on the have carnal knowledge of human girls.

Gen 6:1,2 KJV

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Byington Version says
And when men began to multiply over the soil, and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw the daughters of men were fine, and they took wives from any that they chose.

The angels were attracted to the beauty of women corresponding in them falling from glory to take them as wives and have SEXX with them.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Younowhat3214: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison / President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.