Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season (36067 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

because of this

6 Balon d ors
6 Golden boots

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CRY CRY BABY, U WANT TO SEE UR MUMMY.....SHAME

6 rigged balon d'ior you meant to say.

Answer my question. Why is Messi afraid of playing outside Barca? Why can he not ever perform in national team colours?

How come Ronaldo has remained number one in every club in any country he has played in plus has performed in National colours?

Ronaldo has outgrown the Balon d'ior Niggaar

54 million more people say so Niggaar

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
paroh137:

Since its a contest between Messi and van Dijk then why should he go?
Why did Mane and others go there?. Messi attended all previous awards that Ronaldo won. Why is your He goat a sore loser? Ronaldo is the kind of person that will not mind practicing witchcraft to harm his opponents!
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Expert17: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tetehjewels:

6 rigged balon d'ior you meant to say.

Answer my question. Why is Messi afraid of playing outside Barca? Why can he not ever perform in national team colours?

How come Ronaldo has remained number one in every club in any country he has played in plus has performed in National colours?

Ronaldo has outgrown the Balon d'ior Niggaar

54 million more people say so Niggaar

SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
owila4luv:
sane, Mbape, vvd are all footballers, cant they win? instead of talking shit? the gat 2 leggs like CR7 an Messi too
Hey, you taking this too serious..... I am a Messi fan, so I can talk anything I like of penaldo...... It's all fun don't be pained grin
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by caprini1: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
light099:
Tap-in(aldo) sef grin.
Compensation award just like someone rightly said. Even Ronaldo knows he doesn't deserve to appear in Ballon d'Or, that's why he stayed away, while his rats called fans would be here making noise.
Watching Messi on the field is thrill.

Thank God for Messi, I can't imagine a boring tap-in collecting the awards all these years just because he knows how to convert free tap in to goals.

Every player on the field knows Ronaldo is not really a rival just like Van Dijk has rightly said.
But this is how players fear and behave to the real goat on the field grin.
Dude shouldn't have left Real Madrid,the real Madrid attack and midfield plays for him...Dybala,Higuain and co....no send am for Juve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX
SIX

RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
RIGGED SIX
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by jeff35(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
quote author=Expert17 post=84587870]

yes he hs does stuffs u r mentioning, also with 6 balon d or grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

sure, messi's talent exceeds expectation, he was more likely to win than RONALDO

but u c, bigoted messi fans like u r d problem, what messi lacks in height u guys have gained in a tall sense of being obnoxious......
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Promzyunique(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis one na arrangee award to soothe his ego.. Juventus are going out of their way to soothe his selfish ego. D only reason he attended d award show won by Van Dijk was becos he knew Messi didn't winn it and dats fine by him. He wasn't even d best player in Serie A last season or dis season so far... Quagliarrella ended d season as d highest goal scorer with an average Sampdoria

And why didn't Messi attended that of Modric last year??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by ada9ja(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
adewest1999:
grin compensatory award.......we dey talk of Balloon D'OR you dey talk of seria A

All na make Ronaldo no die of thinking

All na make u know say anywhere he go, him be king...make messi waka small and win something apart from Spain
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Promzyunique(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Egocentric Ronaldo

Why skipping the yesterday Ballon D'or cos you are not winning this time...

Hiss

Why didn't Messi attend that of Modric last year?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Promzyunique(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
biomustry:
Lionel Messi won 4 consecutive Ballon D’ors, was the First to win 5, now the only player in History to win 6.

All Ronaldo ever did in his career was chase Messi.

And even Euro , 3consecutive UCL and Top international scorer
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Promzyunique(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Why did Mane and others go there?. Messi attended all previous awards that Ronaldo won. Why is your He goat a sore loser? Ronaldo is the kind of person that will not mind practicing witchcraft to harm his opponents!

He never attended that of Modric last year ...why?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by gibzzhd: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Deandean:

He z so babyish....his sense of entitlement is so repulsive....he even brought his mother to complain on instagram on how his son was rubbed of d award last yr...Messi wil say wen asked,any1 can win d award, and whoever wins deserves it...but baba will b shouting he deserves every award,he shld b no 1...repugnant
And this year his sister.bitterness runs in their family.its their genetic make up.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Goat of Tapin

But this yansh self na something else. D thing be like basin.

PENALDO for Christian d'or no be only ballon d'or
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by jeff35(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Deandean:

Lolll...how have u been coping since ynite,and unfortunately,i think Ronaldo is a great player,but most of us do not enjoy mechanical football...I'm a footballer and i've play in the Nigerian league,Messi plays good,dynamic and fluid football,ul just enjoy watch his hold d ball,he plays without stress like zidane. In all,if Ronaldo had won it,he would have deserved it too...4 me both of them fall behind Ronaldiho by miles if u ask footballers. Guacho is d real goat,messi confirmed baba mentored him ronaldo doesn't even come close...he had bad management,n lacked self discipline...

lol.....i had laplace transforms n circuit analysis 2 console me, i culd barely slp

but u cnt diss RONALDO on his victory thread, dts salt 2 my wound

Max. Respect bro
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by owila4luv(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
there ain't no penaldo but messi misspenalty,
yusfatedeeprof:

Hey, you taking this too serious..... I am a Messi fan, so I can talk anything I like of penaldo...... It's all fun don't be pained grin
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by J2381: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

more dan 100 PLAYERS hv done dat.....
zlatan, dani alves, etc

mention any player with 6 GOLDEN boot and 6 balon d or award...... now we know d real Goat. grin grin grin grin grin
six golden boot from which competition?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Deandean: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
jeff35:

lol.....i had laplace transforms n circuit analysis 2 console me, i culd barely slp

but u cnt diss RONALDO on his victory thread, dts salt 2 my wound

Max. Respect bro
Wen a psychologist attempts to run football commentary....this is wat we get.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by lebete3000: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:
FIFA no try @all for this rivalry.
When Kaka won, CR7 deserved it..
Even with d one they gave to Modric...

Dem suppoz use sense give Van d award

1. Kaka won the Champions League that season
2. Was highest goal scorer that season in Champions League.

And you said:

"When Kaka won CR7 deserved it"

You are right in your 2nd statement but mad for the Kaka comparison.

Everyone knew Kaka was the man to beat for both awards...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
owila4luv:
there ain't no penaldo but messi misspenalty,
Anything to make you sleep well at night....... grin
I can see you are a pained fan of penaldo

The only thing penaldo can win again in his dieing football career is "serie A awards" ....
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Expert17: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
jeff35:
quote author=Expert17 post=84587870]

yes he hs does stuffs u r mentioning, also with 6 balon d or grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sure, messi's talent exceeds expectation, he was more likely to win than RONALDO

but u c, bigoted messi fans like u r d problem, what messi lacks in height u guys have gained in a tall sense of being obnoxious......

CRY MORE BRO....................
am loving dis
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Expert17: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
ada9ja:

All na make u know say anywhere he go, him be king...make messi waka small and win something apart from Spain

Best player for WORLD CUP na for spain baa
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by GraciaKim: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Did I just see piatek
Yes, you saw right. Krystof piatek. Maybe you didn't watch or follow any other serie a matches other than juventus, Even Zapata was a bomb. Las las Cr7 na baba sha, you no feel take that away from him
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by jeff35(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

CRY MORE BRO.................... am loving dis
lol.......you wish!
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by owila4luv(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
he reached the peak of his career and played at the highest level broke and set records with different clubs something ur political dwarf can never achieve! de diff b/w 6and 5 is just 1, didn't expect dat from a poor background RONALDO! aka the G.O.A.T
yusfatedeeprof:

Anything to make you sleep well at night....... grin
I can see you are a pained fan of penaldo

The only thing penaldo can win again in his dieing football career is serie A award....
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Expert17: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:
six golden boot from which competition?

Europe league highest goal scorer ............. 6 Times
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Kylekent59: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
First and foremost congrats to Chriatiano Ronaldo.

Nairalanders have lost it.

I was expecting to see congratulatory messages, but was disappointed by some comments here.

The way people reason thesedays scares me. It is not just fair.

Imagine oo, these two ain't even a Nigerian or have anything to do with Nigeria.

Now imagine if it is Nigeria's business?

People are just blatant thesedays without being ashame to display their immoral and dehumanised characters.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Henri8: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Consolation award.
Messi is the ultimate G.O.A.T!
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by J2381: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

Europe league highest goal scorer ............. 6 Times
not world cup or Copa America?

Has he been named best player in any league other than LA Liga?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
owila4luv:
he reached the peak of his career and played at the highest level broke and set records with different clubs something ur political dwarf can never achieve! de diff b/w 6and 5 is just 1, didn't expect dat from a poor background RONALDO! aka the G.O.A.T
Cry me a river, go and look for that "1"

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Expert17: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:
not world cup or Copa America?

Has he been named best player in any league other than LA Liga?

2014 World cup best player grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uefa champions league best player...... so many times

Copa America best player....Twice

and dis are not la liga

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by J2381: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Expert17:

2014 World cup best player grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uefa champions league best player...... so many times

Copa America best player....Twice

and dis are not la liga
he won best player in world cup and Copa America yet he didn't win the trophies attached to the competition? I'm confuse oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Robot Referees Will Be Use In The Upcoming Club World Cup. / "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.