Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance (1570 Views)

(counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / How Girls Ask If Guys Have Girlfriends And How Guys React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2010
As the Christmas season is here again, you notice that many of the Nigerian girlfriends are becoming more polite and romantic in order to curry the favours of their Nigerian boyfriends.

Each one has a wish list for the Christmas. So they need to make sure that their guys do not slip away from shopping for Christmas presents.

Before you consider the shopping list of your girlfriend, please, do not forget that charity begins from the home. Your family comes first after God.
You do not need to impress your babe at the expense of your poor parents or siblings.

Only a foolish guy will spend over N70, 000 to buy a good Christmas present for the girlfriend while his poor mother does not have a decent wrapper and blouse to even go to an event.

Greedy and selfish girlfriends do not mind to make a guy starve his poor parents and siblings to please them.
Beware of the bitches and witches on the prowl.

Separate the fake smiles and flirtatious hugs and provide only what she really needs and not what she wants to impress her peers on the over abused red carpet events in Nigeria.

Forget all the romantic fake "Naija" swagger.
What have you gained from her this year?
Forget the good sex and evaluate the values of her life.
Even in sex, guys enrich the girls with our VITAMIN B12 cream and what do they give in return? They only make you SWEAT to please them.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by iyatrustee(f): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2010
which one be your own bad belle for this matter? cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Allomaa(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2010
U KNOW WHEN THE SEASON COME THEY COME WITH THEIR PLANS TOO, SO GUYS HAS TO WORK HARD. LIKE MY DAD'S FRD USE TOO SAY THAT "E GO BETA NA HIM NO DEY MAKE IGBO MAN GO HOME FOR XMAS"

Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Woke4all(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2010
so true bro
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
Poster if you don't want to spend on your babe leave people dat want to to do so,no come here come pour sand for person garri abeg.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster if you don't want to spend on your babe leave people dat want to to do so,no come here come pour sand for person garri abeg.

The poster is about to de-code ur 'Harrods' shopping trip grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by iyatrustee(f): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2010
justwise:

The poster is about to de-code your 'Harrods' shopping trip grin grin grin

Harrolds shopping promised by Kay177 i guess? OMG cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by 190: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
Orikinla:

As the Christmas season is here again, you notice that many of the Nigerian girlfriends are becoming more polite and romantic in order to curry the favours of their Nigerian boyfriends.

Each one has a wish list for the Christmas. So they need to make sure that their guys do not slip away from shopping for Christmas presents.

Before you consider the shopping list of your girlfriend, please, do not forget that charity begins from the home. Your family comes first after God.
You do not need to impress your babe at the expense of your poor parents or siblings.

[size=15pt]Only a foolish guy will spend over N70, 000 to buy a good Christmas present for the girlfriend while his poor mother does not have a decent wrapper and blouse to even go to an event. [/size] Greedy and selfish girlfriends do not mind to make a guy starve his poor parents and siblings to please them.
Beware of the bitches and witches on the prowl.

Separate the fake smiles and flirtatious hugs and provide only what she really needs and not what she wants to impress her peers on the over abused red carpet events in Nigeria.

Forget all the romantic fake "Naija" swagger.
What have you gained from her this year?
Forget the good sex and evaluate the values of her life.
Even in sex, guys enrich the girls with our VITAMIN B12 cream and what do they give in return? They only make you SWEAT to please them.

100% true,
Nairaland guys for once think with your brains and not your organ,
this poster has said it all
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by dbigrod(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
@  freecocoa ,
why this poster wan spoil bizness for u.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by 190: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^^

ROTFLFMAO!!

DEATH,

ROTFL,

YAAAAAYYY!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by freecocoa(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
@bigrod,iya & justwise,imagine the likeness o hnmm,but anyhow God pass op and i trust my KAY,plus i don pray say anything way go spoil show 4 me dis xmas HOLYGHOST, make una help me finish am.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
freecocoa:

@bigrod,iya & justwise,imagine the likeness o hnmm,but anyhow God pass op and i trust my KAY,plus i don pray say anything way go spoil show 4 me dis xmas HOLYGHOST, make una help me finish am.
You need 40days and 40 nights on that.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
@justwise na wa 4 u o,so u want me dead,all i need is to shout 7 strong HOLYGHOST FIRES,shikena.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
freecocoa:

@justwise na wa 4 u o,so u want me dead,all i need is to shout 7 strong HOLYGHOST FIRES,shikena.
Ok then, God help u on that. Though u need Vuvuzela for that.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
so true.see dem bein extra nice and quickly comin to spend d weekend invited or not.guys be smart and "chop" enuf from d babes dis season.cos dem be sharin their net to their numerous boyfriends and toasters so if ur fortunate to be given the apple as a form of pleasure to make u dole out cash ds xmas period,abeg shine d congo wella.no yawa
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by OboBoco(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
why is it only guys you are telling to beware
what about the ladies that their so called boyfriends are also depending on ?
what about the ladies that also provide for their families ??
should they not be careful also with the guys that are now forming good boyfriend to get xmas cash ?
then cheat on them with another girl ?
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by iice(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
Allomaa:

U KNOW WHEN THE SEASON COME THEY COME WITH THEIR PLANS TOO, SO GUYS HAS TO WORK HARD. LIKE MY DAD'S FRD USE TOO SAY THAT "E GO BETA NA HIM NO DEY MAKE IGBO MAN GO HOME FOR XMAS"

Are you an artist?

@Topic. . .Just bone the gifts. No give her anything grin
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Mygoldie(f): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
mtchewww angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by 190: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
Obo Boco:

why is it only guys you are telling to beware
what about the ladies that their so called boyfriends are also depending on ?
what about the ladies that also provide for their families ??
should they not be careful also with the guys that are now forming good boyfriend to get xmas cash ?
then cheat on them with another girl ?

Boko haram

I can proudly say that there is no boy that depends on his GF for nada!!
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by 2kurupt(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
OP, i tort i waz d only 1 dat noticed
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by OboBoco(f): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2010
190:

Boko haram

WATCH YOUR MOUTH, THATS NOT WHAT YOU READ AS MY USER NAME angry angry angry angry
I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER CALLED YOU ANYTHING OTHER THAN 190 SO DON'T EVEN GO THERE !!!!!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO LASH AT, YOUR BEST FRIEND MR CORK IS AVAILABLE FOR YOU. angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Tinksh(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2010
190:

Boko haram

My poor sweet deluded 190!! You are very wrong my friend! Wish you where right but sadly your not. I have had more men ask me for money than the zero who offered me help. So please, there is at least one out there. Plenty of lazy mo fo's out there.!!!

I like the posters comments and it works both ways!
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Orikinla(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2010
I dey spend oh.

Ask every babe who knows me well.
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by 190: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
i still insists tinkish and boko haram

no nigerian boy in his rite senses depends on a woman!!

never

Ive never taken £1 from any woman all my life!!
Re: Nigerian Girlfriends And Their Christmas Romance by Tinksh(f): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2010
Good for you 190!!! Proud of ya!!! Im not saying he depended on me but didnt hesitate to ask knowing i am far from rich and he never worked. I have never had an aussie guy ever ask me and when i tried to help they got offended. I like it better that way, hehe!!!

(1) (Reply)

That So Called "love Calculator" / Women Are Evil / Or Is Polygamy Totally Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.