Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? (2979 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Nigerian Girls That Got Game = 2 Snatch Money-how Do U Do It? / Have U Got Game?(guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by onila(f): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
dont know why girls are just dumb angry.

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by k2039: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
They just dont think deep, that's the problem, they look at things from the surface and from the point of view of the present(applicable to most though not all).

Besides they are mostly moved by what they hear.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by kandiikane(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
What does it say? I am on my phone and I usually need glasses for this kind of stuff.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by k2039: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
kandiikane: What does it say? I am on my phone and I usually need glasses for this kind of stuff.

Guy:Baby I no it's 2 fast but I really want you, I dont pretend to do it now, I just want you to know tha I CARE ABT U, I love you and I want you.

Girl: Oh, hun, I love u 2 and I also do, I'm kind of afraid.

Guy: of wat sweetheart

Girl: dat someday you will love another girl and I will just be one of ur ex girlfriend

Guy: oh sure I will love another girl in 10 yrs and she will call u mummy

Girl: your house 15 min
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
You should know that ain't really true na. But if it is, nice I just hope the guy does not catch an STI
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
dis is why words dont move me grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ayobase(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

Its still always the words if u look deeply!
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayobase:

Its still always the words if u look deeply!
words backed by action... yes!! just words? hell no
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tell a girl abt marriage nd she can do anytin 4 u

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by k2039: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

About time I polished my sweet talking skills, I'm coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

hmmmm.....liar... tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
In a year tht guy won't even remember her name grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ms_Steph: Tell a girl abt marriage nd she can do anytin 4 u
whoa! Are u talking 4rm experience?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
But is any girl actually acts like that, then there is trouble
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
mondi_cheeks: In a year tht guy won't even remember her name grin
true...but he's a good sweet talker.u have to give him credit 4 dat
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mynd_44: But is any girl actually acts like that, then there is trouble
Some Naija girls act like that...its not really troubling
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by bingbagbo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
okafor's law 1936 grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

words backed by action... yes!! just words? hell no

sweetheart, even when i tell u that u are dt rose that blossoms in my heart, n nothin else could give me greater joy other than wakin up every mornin just to see ur face
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
k2039:

About time I polished my sweet talking skills, I'm coming for you grin
alryt!!! cant wait to see wat u'v got grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:
Badt gal!!! Money for hand back for ground... I get the drill... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
binger: Some Naija girls act like that...its not really troubling
Okay then
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
ikekings: Badt gal!!! Money for hand back for ground... I get the drill... grin grin grin

lwkmd...taa...gree die aint like that.
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

hmmmm.....liar... tongue
truther grin grin grin grin grin
lrguru:

sweetheart, even when i tell u that u are dt rose that blossoms in my heart, n nothin else could give me greater joy other than wakin up every mornin just to see ur face
to start with, i dnt like roses....and i ve a medical condition dat makes me unable to sleep at night so its most likely u ll be waking up to an empty bed grin

now if u tell me u ll plant hyacinths with me and read me to sleep every afternoon, i ll be swooned grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by dBard: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
mondi_cheeks: In a year tht guy won't even remember her name grin

True dat.. might sha if d sex was off d rafters, otherwise undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky:

osky tell him o...

ikekings....i ve heard abt ur philandering ways, i hear ur nick is now oshomo... but u see, i aint lyk u! i no dey gree-die for money grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky:

grin grin grin... That's what you think.. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by ikekings(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

osky tell him o...

ikekings....i ve heard abt ur philandering ways, i hear ur nick is now oshomo... but u see, i aint lyk u! i no dey gree-die for money grin
Lol... Ikekings now an oshomo for nairaland? Lmfao... grin grin grin... Well, na you guys sabi...
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Ikekings now an oshomo for nairaland? Lmfao... grin grin grin... Well, na you guys sabi...

lol...gree-die already knows your sexcapades is legendary.lol.i don't need to preach it again.lol

@gree-die, he already knows that you aint like that.he is just tryna get you endeared to him..badt guy
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
ikekings: grin grin grin... That's what you think.. grin grin grin
dats wat it is grin
ikekings: Lol... Ikekings now an oshomo for nairaland? Lmfao... grin grin grin... Well, na you guys sabi...

before? u dey intimidate d rest wit ur packs abi?, tnkfully, i dnt fancy dem grin
so u think lalaosky is wrong? why?
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...gree-die already knows your sexcapades is legendary.lol.i don't need to preach it again.lol

@gree-die, he already knows that you aint like that.he is just tryna get you endeared to him..badt guy
he need not try too hard, im always attracted to badt guys...luckily, i always ve d common sense to do nothing abt it grin
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
gree-die:

truther grin grin grin grin grin

to start with, i dnt like roses....and i ve a medical condition dat makes me unable to sleep at night so its most likely u ll be waking up to an empty bed grin

now if u tell me u ll plant hyacinths with me and read me to sleep every afternoon, i ll be swooned grin

sweetie, that aint romantic na!!! How can u be sleepin in the afternoon, when i'm supposed to be holdin u so close to me, so i can feel ur heart beat on mine
Re: Ladies Do You Think This Guy Got Game? by greedie1(f): 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
lrguru:

sweetie, that aint romantic na!!! How can u be sleepin in the afternoon, when i'm supposed to be holdin u so close to me, so i can feel ur heart beat on mine

well...... a romantic guy will find a way to romanticise d weird tins abt me grin

dats why u aint dat guy and d words u use on oda girls wont work on me
im dat lock a master key cant unlock.... its either my key or nothing! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

video:-International Prostitute Benin Girl Hating On Nigeria Campus Runs Girls / Guys: Somethings You Do That Destroys Your Sperm! / She Is Sexiy, Beautiful And Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.