Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I'm Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant (9615 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Leis:
Don't kill this innocent baby oo oh, remember, u will be like a killer on a highway who will kill people, God is watching your every move.
Good day!!!

If God is so concerned about the baby, God will surely save it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Pavore9:
A NGO assist you in doing what? You are a full blown adult who is fully aware that sex can also lead to pregnancy.

Let your family know about it and if you know the guy's family, your family should engage his. I am hoping that baby will not be born with congenital malformations going by the medications you have taken.

Another reason to legalize abortions. Women will and have always found ways to get rid of unwanted pregnancies. It is better they do them supervised instead of going behind it "underground" complicating things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Dear KIkiofure,
please stop trying to abort without medical assistance. You put your health at risk and the baby's too.
I am sorry you find yourself in this situation. It is tough. I can only imagine how terrible it feels.

You said that the guy's response wasn't welcoming. What exactly does it mean? Some men will react reluctantly in the initial stages of the shock but their conscience will not let them ignore the pregnancy and the baby once it is born. Talk to him again. Ask him what he thinks you guys can do. Discuss your options together, make a plan. It is his child too. You shouldn't be left alone. You can't force him to take responsibility so I hope he is a responsible person with a conscience and will explore different options regarding the care of the baby with you and the finances.

Whatever the guy decides to do or not do, you will have to inform your family. I know this will be the hardest part. I know you don't want to be a disappointment to your parents and how scared you must be but after the initial shock and anger and sadness your mum's compassion will kick in and she will (I pray) understand that you need all the support you can get. Talk to her from woman to woman. And before you do it remember that in a few years, maybe months, from now on, the love she will have for her sweet grandchild will make up for the way she felt when she received the news. Don't put it off. The sooner your family knows the better. They need time to adjust too.

We all make mistakes so don't let the comments on this thread get to you. I know that in this kind of a situation you blame yourself enough. Please consider that many women before you have found themselves in the same situation and what seemed to be a punishment turned out to be a blessing because the love you will have for your child will not resemble anything you have experienced before. I wish you all the best. Stay strong.

Thank you so much sir.. We have been talking but he avoids talking about the child.. I will keep the child and tell my mum soon though with a relative because she can kill me
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2019
nlPoster:
The op sounds male, I could be wrong.

The forum has been slower of recent, hence the "breaking news".
i am a female and my moniker is old.. I used this to conceal my identity
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Because you have tried several drugs to abort the pregnancy, you must complete it now or have a deformed child.
My girlfriend then used misoprostone and some others sha. Within a week, things balance but she added a lot of weight.
Oh thanks..That means there is still hope because it is over 24hrs and no blood yet.. I will redo scan and if the baby is fine I will just keep it
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Another troll post on Nairaland again? Please you pipu should stop creating new usernames to conceal you clown identity.
I am not a troll sir.. Just trying to hide my identity
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Pls do D and C, cos it seems you are not ready to have a child, don't bring a kid to the world to suffer, protection could have prevented this.
Thanks ma
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2019
baby124:
Child stubborn indeed. Looks like you want the baby and can afford a baby. Congrats.
Ma I meant stubborn because ordinarily what my friends used and it worked refused to work for me.. Pls if there is any other option you can tell me Pls
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Acidosis:

Aren't you and your guy mature and old enough to raise a child? Why do people reject pregnancies? Fear of being a single mother? Well it's completely up to your guy to own up and face his responsibilities. Sleeping with someone you cannot marry is f00lishness.
If he had accepted wholeheartedly I would have love to keep the child but he isn't straight forward..
I'm full of regrets
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2019
ctleurocollege:
Give it up for adoption
Ok thanks
Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
Ok thanks
Just curious,how old are you?
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2019
thorpido:
Just curious,how old are you?
23yrs old
Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
23yrs old
Okay You're matured enough.
Re: I'm Pregnant by jidamsel43(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2019
pls keep the pregnancy because of experiences. Many people are regretting now based on irrational step they have taken. A child is a blessing anytime he comes to the world. People will say different things whether you leave it or abort it.

safe your life and keep it
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
If he had accepted wholeheartedly I would have love to keep the child but he isn't straight forward..
I'm full of regrets
What exactly is he saying? Or why isn't he accepting wholeheartedly or being straightforward?
Re: I'm Pregnant by DaddyMorenike: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Born it.
Re: I'm Pregnant by ahnie: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Because you have tried several drugs to abort the pregnancy, you must complete it now or have a deformed child.
My girlfriend then used misoprostone and some others sha. Within a week, things balance but she added a lot of weight.
Very unfortunate girl to be seen with an invalid like you!
Punter!

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by janettee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hi op. There's an NGO online(search for it) that sends abortion pills to women in third world countries. Please don't try to do it yourself because it's risky.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Bluehill1051: 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
ahnie:

Very unfortunate girl to be seen with an invalid like you!
Punter!
Come o, who be this ahnie wey dey always look for my trouble?! Abi u wan die? Nonsense boy!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by janettee(f): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
Thank you so much sir.. We have been talking but he avoids talking about the child.. I will keep the child and tell my mum soon though with a relative because she can kill me

If you have tried abortion pills and it didn't work then make sure everything is alright with the cell before accepting to keep the pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by nlPoster: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
I used this to conceal my identity

That's a new one,
Re: I'm Pregnant by KingSatan: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
smiley smiley

Kiki don't kill yourself about what has happened to you. People make mistakes including me.

Find a good (Modern) hospital and signup for a D & C (It's not as complicated as it used to be) or find a trusted, qualified and certified pharmacist that will get you original Misoprostol Kit, forgive yourself and move on. If you were in Abuja i would have recommended you to Dollar Pharmacy or H-Medix so you go and have a heart to heart with one of their Pharmacist.

Experience is not a good teacher, it is actually the worse teacher because it puts you through so much pain so you can learn. I believe you have learnt something new, most especially that "Sex and Contraceptive is the responsibility of both adults". I always teach young girls this formular "SEX = PREGNANCY". So before you pull your pants, ask yourself, "Am i ready to be a mother"? and "Can i take care of a child as a single parent"?

Men are like every other animal you have seen, they never run out of spermatozoa. IF not for the institution of Marriage and Civilization, men would have been Fvking any hole they meet in the street. Even with all those factors being evident, some men still continue being subject to the animal Nature in them.

I am pro-abortion because i know that the advantage outweighs the disadvantage. Women should have the right to decide the FOETUS they keep or abort. The Sperm they fertilize or discard.

You have Harmed the Foetus (It is not a child yet). So let it go. Had it been you haven't taken pills to abort the baby, i would have advised you keep it if you have the resources to take care of the child. But we must also think about the repercussions of our actions, we cannot keep raising kids without a father figure in their lives. The world today is a mess because we lack GOOD FATHERS.

I wish you all the best Kiki.

You are loved!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by bogdaddy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Leave the innocent baby alone, you never can tell who he or she will become later in the future. My piece of advice
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..
I had to create this account to conceal my identity..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..
I have let my mum down and myself, this wasn't what I ever wanted for my life.

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
Please Royalroy front Page ..i need advise.
Re: I'm Pregnant by meobizy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

Another troll post on Nairaland again? Please you pipu should stop creating new usernames to conceal you clown identity.
I am one step ahead of these clowns. I always create new usernames to give them advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
I hope all d nonsense you took won't affect the foetus. You wouldn't wanna birth a baby with half nose or no limbs. How old is d pregnancy?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The reward for wenching is unwanted pregnancy, carry your cross we guys have enough on our plates.
Calm ur nerves. Don't b nasty

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I hope all d nonsense you took won't affect the foetus. You wouldn't wanna birth a baby with half nose or no limbs. How old is d pregnancy?
Three weeks now
Re: I'm Pregnant by farady(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm. Please abort mission! I repeat, abort mission!!

But why dear? I am anti-abortion and so will not advice for a D & C; cause you will be committing murder in the sight of God, as you are already carrying a life inside of you! No matter how sweet anyone want to paint it, please don't go for it. This is why the Society For Family Health preaches abstinence or use protection (condom), in order to avoid tales like this your own.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
Pls do D and C, cos it seems you are not ready to have a child, don't bring a kid to the world to suffer, protection could have prevented this.
[/s]
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Well well well.. If it isn't the consequences of your actions... Having sex with a guy who's isn't ready to be a father..
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sexcry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
the bolded is the hypocrisy that killed so many people especially Christians. Keep that baby, since the baby remain stubborn, he may hurt you for trying to destroy him.
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hi All.. I called my BF and told him that I want to keep the child he said if I want to then I am on my own so he blocked me..
I don't wanna say anything but this isn't what he said when the going was good cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.