Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I'm Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant (9663 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
KIkiofure:
Good evening all..
So the update is I finally told my mum but she has been crying non stop and she said she doesn't wanna see me for now so I am currently not home.
She asked of the guy and called him and immediately he heard her voice he hunged up..
Like right now he is saying I should do my worst cryhe even said I should curse if I want to even mocking me..
So my resolution is I will just anyhow bear the shame but my mum said I can't stay home so I might just go stay with a family for now but I am sorry to say this I will go extra mile I swear to make sure he suffer..
He impregnated me on purpose because i asked him severally he said he didn't cum in me..
He will beg for food but won't see I promise

Good evening dear,
I am glad you told your mum. I know it takes a lot of courage. Give her time to get used to the idea of you being pregnant. She will calm down eventually. I hope you are staying around nice, caring and understanding people and you have everything you need. I also understand how you feel about the father of the child. Still I hope he will come to his senses because at this stage it is not about you or him but about the child. Maybe your family can inform his family and the elders in his family have more sense and provide at least minimal support. My best wishes to you and the baby.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

Good evening dear,
I am glad you told our mum. I know it takes a lot of courage. Give her time to get used to the idea of you being pregnant. She will calm down eventually. I hope you are staying around nice, caring and understanding people and you have everything you need. I also understand how you feel about the father of the child. Still I hope he will come to his senses because at this stage it is not about you or him but about the child. Maybe your family can inform his family and the elders in his family have more sense and provide at least minimal support. My best wishes to you and the baby.
I am trying to inform his brother on facebook so that he can help me inform others.
I know the area his Parent stays but don't know the exact house or street(He once mentioned it).
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
KIkiofure:
I am trying to inform his brother on facebook so that he can help me inform others.
I know the area his Parent stays but don't know the exact house or street(He once mentioned it).

I hope his brother will do the needful and not try to give him cover. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

I hope his brother will do the needful and not try to give him cover. Good luck!
Thank you so much.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
crackhaus:

You a woman asking a man this? cheesy

How do you want me to explain it to you, like you want me to tell you what experienced women who rush into the bathroom immediately after sex do in there to make sure/confirm there is no sperm inside them?

Are you tugging my bootstraps? grin
I'm serious. I thought they rush to the bathroom to shower
Re: I'm Pregnant by crackhaus: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm serious. I thought they rush to the bathroom to shower
Lol @ "they".
Don't tell me you're still....never mind

If you still have my number, holla me let me explain it to you properly. grin
Re: I'm Pregnant by crackhaus: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
KIkiofure:
Good evening all..
So the update is I finally told my mum but she has been crying non stop and she said she doesn't wanna see me for now so I am currently not home.
She asked of the guy and called him and immediately he heard her voice he hunged up..
Like right now he is saying I should do my worst cryhe even said I should curse if I want to even mocking me..
So my resolution is I will just anyhow bear the shame but my mum said I can't stay home so I might just go stay with a family for now but I am sorry to say this I will go extra mile I swear to make sure he suffer..
He impregnated me on purpose because i asked him severally he said he didn't cum in me..
Your mother will come around, she won't abandon you in the long run.
You have done well.

Letting her know about it now is a million times better than informing her when you're 5months gone. Cheer up

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Ifyy25(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
KIkiofure:
Good evening all..
Take it easy dear, I feel your pain...I wonder what goes through the minds of men sometimes, upon you kept on asking him

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ifyy25:
Take it easy dear, I feel your pain...I wonder what goes through the minds of men sometimes, upon you kept on asking him
That's why I tell ladies to take responsibility for their sex life.You can't leave it for the man.Men DON'T get pregnant.
If you have unprotected sex,the chances of pregnancy is very high.Any lady with a bit of experience too can tell if a guy came or not.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
olabrinks:
This is not about who is right or wrong, I’m simply correcting your statement that the responsibility of falling pregnant falls solely on the woman. Of course we know that the man can simply walk away if he wants, because biology doesn’t allow a man to carry the pregnancy. How can a woman leave her pregnancy, when she’s carrying it everywhere she goes? Biologically she’s unable to do that na, c’mon we are not kids here. This doesn’t negate the fact that both adults were equally responsible for producing that child during conception. And there’s nothing rare about getting pregnant with condoms, birth control pills, postinor or using all methods of contraception. My husband and I still got pregnant using two methods of contraception. Are we now going to say it’s solely my fault for getting pregnant, when both of us decided to lay down which we knew had consequences? and It happens on a daily basis. Like I said, man made products can not defeat nature. If you have sex, you can get pregnant no matter what. And that’s what I’m simply correcting you on. The only way a woman can prevent herself from getting pregnant wholeheartedly is by abstinence, and In that sense your argument would be more valid. You would be surprised how many women have gone through abortions, after failed methods of contraceptions. It’s more common that you think.
Sorry,just curious and for preventive purposes,what two methods of contraception failed you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by blakhenry: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2019
I got touch where she said she has let God down........Like the prodigal son, u can find ur way back to God, remember, he is 'abundantly pardon'. But u must keep ur head up and accept ur mistake, take responsibility for ur actions.
Of course, Keep the baby. U wanted it the moment u consent to sex(protected or not). Make up ur mind u will be the best mum ur baby will have and work towards it.

Surround yourself with positive people. Optimism is a weapon.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by Ishilove: 4:47am On Dec 07, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol @ "they".
Don't tell me you're still....never mind

If you still have my number, holla me let me explain it to you properly. grin
Haa, I used to have your number, right...? Do you know I actually forgot? grin That was pre-Google contacts so e don lost ever since. grin
Re: I'm Pregnant by Ishilove: 4:48am On Dec 07, 2019
thorpido:
That's why I tell ladies to take responsibility for their sex life.You can't leave it for the man.Men DON'T get pregnant.
If you have unprotected sex,the chances of pregnancy is very high.Any lady with a bit of experience too can tell if a guy came or not.
And that's how we know she is inexperienced.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by NoToPile: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2019
Na wa ooo,

Sorry OP wish you the best, your mum would finally come around.
Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Ishilove:

And that's how we know she is inexperienced.
She must be.She should have even checked herself in the bathroom to confirm.
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2019
thorpido:
She must be.She should have even checked herself in the bathroom to confirm.

If he only released pre-ejaculatory fluid, it would not be possible to check it. In this case, he didn't lie and she had no chance of knowing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by thorpido(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2019
Mindfulness:

If he only released pre-ejaculatory fluid, it would not be possible to check it. In this case, he didn't lie and she had no chance of knowing.
Well,some guys wait till the first spurt before they pull out and think they didn't release inside.The thing is as long as there is a release,one has to take extra precaution.
Re: I'm Pregnant by xmasgift: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
So many people are battling fertility issues.
Having a baby is not shameful especially if you’re a responsible mother.
In years to come, you would be grateful you kept the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by cococandy(f): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2019
If your final verdict is to keep that pregnancy, make sure you keep up with wellness visits and scans as often as indicated by whomever your healthcare provider is.

With the abortion steps you said you already took, you will need to ensure that the fetus is still viable as you go along with pregnancy.

KIkiofure:
Good evening all..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Pregnant by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..
I had to create this account to conceal my identity..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..
I have let my mum down and myself, this wasn't what I ever wanted for my life.

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
Please Royalroy front Page ..i need advise.

You have done all risky thing to remove the pregnancy, but the stubborn child refuse

Don't you think that you are harming yourself

What's your business with what people will say, you are not the first and won't be the last

If you really love the guy, inform him and keep the pregnancy

But if you don't really love him, go to hospital and stop self medication before you harm your self

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by bullabong(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
So young lady,did you ask him where he poured the sperm since you were aware he wasn't wearing a condom and he said he didn't pour it into you?

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by crackhaus: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2019
bullabong:
So young lady,did you ask him where he poured the sperm since you were aware he wasn't wearing a condom and he said he didn't pour it into you?
Maybe it was air that came out

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by aishatmusah(f): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
KIkiofure:
Good evening all..

Babe, check your inbox
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
@op I still wonder how your stance against pre-marital is directly proportional to being extra sexually active (without protection), not even to a responsible young man whom God is delighted in but to an irresponsible riff-raff.. It's so painful and annoying!! The tenets of our faith is being toiled with.

Well it's a good idea you decided to keep the baby, I pray God will give you the strength to bear what is to come.

Well, this is a lesson for others that keep having illicit affairs!! Keep yourself for your marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant by prettysassygirl(f): 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..

Are you sure that child is not already an slowpoke from all the different drugs u ve bin taking,na wah o

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Olude193:
Please go for a D and C..

Don't let anyone decieve you that God won't forgive you.. He will only be angry at you if you still go ahead to bring in a child into this world to let he or she suffer
The innocent blood will be on her head ! God will always forgives but every sin has consequences! She is working so what suffering are u talking about? The God of mercy is also God of judgements
Re: I'm Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2019
Mistakes are part of life ...we are bound to make .u made a mistake but it is foolishness to continue in that mistake . Don't abort that baby if u try you are likely to die or damage your womb. God is speaking to u now you want to proof stubborn.You are not first to be in this situation. 10years ago my younger was jobless and became pregnant my mother was initially angry but later we all unite together and help her . Today the son is lovely and doing well .

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2019
KIkiofure:
Good evening all..
Instead of you to concentrate on your unborn baby and how to survive u busy wasting time on the useless dude. U need to see your pastor for counseling and moral support.This stage will soon pass.The guy that impregnated my sister later came after 5years we chase him away ! Am surprised at your mother reaction sending you ? Family is always a place of support perhaps your mother had similar issue or is she a single mother? You did not mention your father in this story?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by samtol4(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Are you sure that child is not already an slowpoke from all the different drugs u ve bin taking,na wah o
That is my fear
Re: I'm Pregnant by bdchange(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2019
frozen70:

You have done all risky thing to remove the pregnancy, but the stubborn child refuse

Don't you think that you are harming yourself

What's your business with what people will say, you are not the first and won't be the last

If you really love the guy, inform him and keep the pregnancy

But if you don't really love him, go to hospital and stop self medication before you harm your self
With what has being said so far you are still talking about Love...haba wetin concern love for this matter?
Re: I'm Pregnant by bdchange(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2019
I guess your mum must be the only one taking care of the family because you never mentioned your Father in all your comments. I hope other ladies will learn from you when it comes to having raw sex with a guy because you have a lot to lose compare to the guy. Genevieve kept her pregnancy by then and it turn out good for her today. What you need now is family support and I pray you get it.
Re: I'm Pregnant by frozen70(f): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2019
bdchange:

With what has being said so far you are still talking about Love...haba wetin concern love for this matter?

I like this question

Maybe she loves the guy more, when a woman loves you, she will be submissive to a fault

Maybe the guy loves her but not ready to raise a family emotionally and financially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Wisdom Keys For a Happy Marriage / Should A Primary Child Be In A Boarding School? / Should I Be A Second Wife?help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.