Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I'm Pregnant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Pregnant (9612 Views)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant? / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant by dayleke: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Forward77:
Sorry my sister, but I’m speechless.

No, you are not sir.

You just "said" something.

Or did you type it?
Re: I'm Pregnant by dingbang(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..
I had to create this account to conceal my identity..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..
I have let my mum down and myself, this wasn't what I ever wanted for my life.

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
Please Royalroy front Page ..i need advise.
hi
Re: I'm Pregnant by skentelelady(f): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Let me share my experience with you @op.

I beg you if you don't have the means of taking care of that baby, don't bring him to this world. If your mum is single parent, don't follow the trend of beING a single parent as well. You should check

For the fact that I wads independent to take care of mine after the guy back out 6 months into the pregnancy and never show face again after 10 years, i must confess it's not easy to be a single mom.

The responsibilities and disadvantages are far more than the advantages. My dear it takes the grace of God to go thru life

I want you to weigh your options well. You have taken so many drugs, I hope this doesn't have negative effect on the features of that baby. Check very well so the there won't be double wahala

You must be very stable financially and emotionally to be a single mother. Most guys these days, look down on single parents but God is always merciful so you can get a good guy to accept you and your kid

Just follow your mind and think it thru very well before you decide on the pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
ChrisXFT:

Run away from abortion. You might be temporarily free now. But you sure don't want the generational consequences. Many have lost their lives becos of abortion straight to hell, others their womb, and suffered the pains of childlessness for life. The deal is done. Move forward. Two wrongs can't make it right. You might have no plans for the baby but God does. He will take care of him. Am not saying it will be easy. But aborting is harder with generational consequences.

Dear “God”
Well done Sir
angry
Re: I'm Pregnant by Alennsar(f): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
You disobey God through fornication and you are still trying to abort the child you can not create? Seek forgiveness and help yourself by telling your mother the truth
Re: I'm Pregnant by shestrong(f): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
congratulations dear.
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Hi all... I am currently doing well and I have moved on with my life.. Never gonna contact him again ..
Back to baby I am currently on bed [img][/img]rest cos of a threatened miscarriage because of those drugs I use.. He said its 50/50..The baby might stay or go.. I am two months plus now
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
samtol4:
Instead of you to concentrate on your unborn baby and how to survive u busy wasting time on the useless dude. U need to see your pastor for counseling and moral support.This stage will soon pass.The guy that impregnated my sister later came after 5years we chase him away ! Am surprised at your mother reaction sending you ? Family is always a place of support perhaps your mother had similar issue or is she a single mother? You did not mention your father in this story?
Thanks so much.. I just came online after how many weeks because I am currently on bed rest.
My mum is still angry but I am back home.. Dad died years back

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
KIkiofure:
Hello Nairalanders..
I had to create this account to conceal my identity..

I have been through rough times in life and have been very careful of sex. After I got disvirgned I stayed away from sex, stayed celibate and concentrated on my work and school till I met a guy.. So we talked and we're into each other we had sex, anytime we hadsex I make sure I am careful of been pregnant but that day after sex I didn't take anything because he swore he didnt come in me(Greatest mistake of my life) now I missed my period went for scan and blood test and tested Positive.

I told him but his response wasn't welcoming, I have tried all medication I know to abort this baby but the baby is too stubborn, the child doesn't wanna come out.. I haven't told anyone yet..
I have let my mum down and myself, this wasn't what I ever wanted for my life.

Now since this child is stubborn Pls advise me, I'm not sure the guy wanna be involved in this child life ...
How will I break the new to my mum? How will the society see me? I have let God and my mum down despite my stance on premarital sex cry Is there any NGO that can assist me?
Please Royalroy front Page ..i need advise.
what medication did you try? you obviously didnt try the right one. alabukun and limca does not count.
how old is the pregnancy
meet a doctor for an MVA if the pregnancy is less than 8 weeks
Re: I'm Pregnant by milemimi93(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2019
U are a murderer
funmisticqueen:
what medication did you try? you obviously didnt try the right one. alabukun and limca does not count.
how old is the pregnancy
meet a doctor for an MVA if the pregnancy is less than 8 weeks
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
when you finally prove to me that life begins at conception, until then, abortion is not murder
milemimi93:
U are a murderer
As if you are any different, you have actually gone to jail for poisioning an ADULT before

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by milemimi93(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
I used to respect u but today u fall my hand. See d advice u gave. If u were aborted wud u hav
funmisticqueen:
when you finally prove to me that life begins at conception, until then, abortion is not murderAs if you are any different, you have actually gone to jail for poisioning an ADULT before
Re: I'm Pregnant by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
milemimi93:
I used to respect u but today u fall my hand. See d advice u gave. If u were aborted wud u hav
if i was abortde, we wont be having this discussion. now if Buhari was aborted or all those boko haram members, or those fulani herdsmen. Now that is another angle to explore, i am pro choice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant by samtol4(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
KIkiofure:
Thanks so much.. I just came online after how many weeks because I am currently on bed rest.
My mum is still angry but I am back home.. Dad died years back
congratulations
Re: I'm Pregnant by crackhaus: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
[s]when you finally prove to me that life begins at conception, until then, abortion is not murder.[/s] As if you are any different, you have actually gone to jail for poisioning an ADULT before
I believe I've come across someone here referring to you as being in the health profession...and yet, just take a look at the rubbish you typed.
What an embarrassment to your sponsors.

If you didn't know that life begins in a foetus when the heart begins systolic pumping (detectable fetal heart rate), then it's either you didn't learn anything from the school you attended (probably graduated by just cramming), or you received mushroom education.
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Glad to be back here...I’m almost five months and still on bed rest though...
The guy family are trying to come sha but they aren’t supporting in any ways so my mum is saying they should just stay away.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant by memories1(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2020
KIkiofure:
The guy family are trying to come sha but they aren’t supporting in any ways so my mum is saying they should just stay away.

You'll pull through and eventually be just fine. Be strong.
Re: I'm Pregnant by jeff1607(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2020
KIkiofure:

If the guy's family decides to help both financially and physically would you accept them?
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
jeff1607:

If the guy's family decides to help both financially and physically would you accept them?
They haven’t even said anything
Re: I'm Pregnant by KIkiofure: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Guys so I found out something,I found out that the father of my Baby unblocked me from watsap on Saturday after over 6 months of blocking me but he handy said anything yet
I’m still fine though and still resting.
Re: I'm Pregnant by ebubey(f): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2022
KIkiofure:
Hello Guys so I found out something,I found out that the father of my Baby unblocked me from watsap on Saturday after over 6 months of blocking me but he handy said anything yet
I’m still fine though and still resting.
How are you now? Hope you’re good and the baby’s fine too.
Much love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Can U Marry A Lady That Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.