Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? (63064 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by praiseneo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Codes151:
i swear

Instablog getting better than this shithole
asin I no just understand the forum anymore. See thread wey person push come fp....very soon sha

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by riczy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kip arguing, iti

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by blowjohn(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Virus99:
Most of you lots spend your life time arguing about Ronaldo and Messi... Now you want to start doing same about their kids ? Seriously ?

Are you guys nuts ? Cant u guys see this is a scripted rivalry just to drive attention and money?

So God created you to come and argue about some other people's greatness right ? undecided

damn!

No be only script.
Na movie.
Why are u arguing over another person's argument?
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Sanchez01: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Renforce:

Its quite shocking... His determination is what I don't understand. I thought money is greatest drive
At some point it was money but the Ronaldos hunger for success is scary. The boy once dribbled through three opponents at the academy with some fancy footwork and stood over a free kick like his dad before planting it at the back of the net.

I'm suspecting the boy has been indoctrinated to surpass Ronaldo (Snr.) and the father will push him to the limit in order to achieve that.

3 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Youngsage: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
cool

No brainer.. they are both Legends

how many people have 5 or 6 international worldwide award in their chosen feild of profession

Did you read the post at all? How is thiago Messi a legend?
Or cr7 jr??

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Renforce: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

At some point it was money but the Ronaldos hunger for success is scary. The boy once dribbled through three opponents at the academy with some fancy footwork and stood over a free kick like his dad before planting it at the back of the net.

I'm suspecting the boy has been indoctrinated to surpass Ronaldo (Snr.) and the father will push him to the limit in order to achieve that.

He doesn't laugh or acts like a kid. Shuooo
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Godhatesodomy: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Wane2: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why do people always feel the need to put people who are good at what they do against each other? The worst part is that their fans are always a bunch of idiots who have no life asides from stating their achievements and arguing who is better, when the fans themselves have achieved nothing compared to them.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'm afraid is not any of them..
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Pharrel22(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ronaldo's son is an enigma. I saw several of his videos at the Real Madrid and now Juventus Academy and all I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo (Snr) is breeding a monster in that chap. His work rate, mindset, pace, charisma and dead ball skill is even more pronounced than his father.

The dude trains these days with his father and they challenge each other to crazy free kicks. A little more years from now and we'll have a skinny, well built chap with an incredible talent. We might be seeing Ronaldo all over again but in a better package.

Bros..Christian Maldini did better back then... Where is Christian Maldini now ?

3 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Mariangeles(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ronaldo's son is an enigma. I saw several of his videos at the Real Madrid and now Juventus Academy and all I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo (Snr) is breeding a monster in that chap. His work rate, mindset, pace, charisma and dead ball skill is even more pronounced than his father.

The dude trains these days with his father and they challenge each other to crazy free kicks. A little more years from now and we'll have a skinny, well built chap with an incredible talent. We might be seeing Ronaldo all over again but in a better package.
You said it all !

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Mac2016(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

I really wish both kids the best.. At least we football lovers go still have some awe inspiring moments to watch. But life itself is a nonlinear entity. Zidane can tell us more about his son!

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
What an Irrational thread

So you mean the son of Messi or Ronaldo would be great footballers like their father?
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by encryptjay(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Boss, that boy is a beast in the making! There's this drive Ronaldo has and he's ready to transfer same drive to his son.
With Ronaldo's mentality, you can succeed in anything.
Put the boy in a good club when he's mature and watch him reach greatness.
I wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by abbiboy: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

U jobless walahi!!
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Suremikky(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
oluwatunde1984:
They may both not Sabi anything. Football is not easy as we think and father is genius does not determine faith of the child

If u see wetin Thiago dey do with ball ehn iswear u go rephrase dis ur statement..the boi Na football genius walahi
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by iykeklef(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
foolish and jobless people..who will argue about your own son like this??
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Sanchez01: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mac2016:

I really wish both kids the best.. At least we football lovers go still have some awe inspiring moments to watch. But life itself is a nonlinear entity. Zidane can tell us more about his son!
I quite get you but I knew from time that Zidane's sons wouldn't live up to the hype. Why? Their father was a natural talent, which is a problem. The kids might not necessarily be natural as their father and since the fathers don't understand the ethics of hardwork or didn't subject themselves to it, it would be difficult to pass it on. You can't pass genius to kids.

I'm sure it is why Ronaldo Jnr. is doing incredibly well. His father isn't a genius but one who got to the peak through crazy dedication and unbelievable discipline and hardwork. The boy is already being subjected to the life and he is adapting perfectly and score free kicks and long range goals like its a 3-point shot in Basketball. The difference is somewhat obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Rajosh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
oluwatunde1984:
They may both not Sabi anything. Football is not easy as we think and father is genius does not determine faith of the child
Ronaldo jr is a baller. I've seen his videos. As for Thiago Messi, I don't think he'll even be a footballer. Nothing online about him pertains to football except his dad
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Sanchez01: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Pharrel22:

Bros..Christian Maldini did better back then... Where is Christian Maldini now ?
Maldini didn't become a factor by hard work. He was a natural in that position, the same with the likes of Nesta and Stam. These guys are rock solid and huge, which was a plus for them. I'm not sure they sought extra motivation by training differently or longer hours compared to CR7. You get?

Ronaldo Jnr. is being made to work his ass off right now just so he can become a threat on the pitch. His father isn't a genius and the father understands this. Hardwork and discipline are the only factors that make a genius feel useless.

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by kingjrofficial(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
CR7 Jr...

But he might fade away in a shortest period of time... Fame and success isn't inherited, its achieved!!

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by 2nattie(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
None of them
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by smogup: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Odinaka00:
No Legend has ever produced a son that took after him... Ask Fela Kuti, Michael Jackson, 2pac, Bob Marley, Maradona, Pele, and etc

Same go happen to Messi and Ronaldo
That's a big lie. Here is a prove for you.
Father and son have both won the EPL as both first choice goal keepers.

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
I owe you a bottle
Sanchez01:

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by MrBONE2(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
truthsayer009:
Guy really?

Seun please & please, can you wake up?

You need to fire the person that sent this post to Front page. Jor ni to ri Olurun.

Too late I just left the Mods that Guwarad it to front page enjoying his self at Owambe party with enough Origin and pepper soupgrin

I

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by greenguy: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people will just be making useless comparisons. Messi has stated several times that Thiago doesn't like to play football.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by greatseed: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
truthsayer009:
Guy really?

Seun please & please, can you wake up?

You need to fire the person that sent this post to Front page. Jor ni to ri Olurun.
If u can, fire now! When Seun created nairaland, where were u & what have u created ? Cos of a fire mindset, u might not create anything meaningful....no be abuse o...jst pointing ur way & mentality out
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
greatseed:
If u can, fire now! When Seun created nairaland, where were u & what have u created ? Cos of a fire mindset, u might not create anything meaningful....no be abuse o...jst pointing ur way & mentality out

You must be the moderator that sent this post to front page, if not you would know the post was shit.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by gaskiyamagana: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Virus99:
Most of you lots spend your life time arguing about Ronaldo and Messi... Now you want to start doing same about their kids ? Seriously ?

Are you guys nuts ? Cant u guys see this is a scripted rivalry just to drive attention and money?

So God created you to come and argue about some other people's greatness right ? undecided

damn!
When it was said they are lazy youths, some said no. Lazy youths are are the ones who carry for head and hawking around matter wey no concern him.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by sulasa07(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Virus99:

damn!
Scripted,This is not WWE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of David Nwachukwu - Kelechi Iheanacho's PA / American Football Stars Drop To Their Knees During National Anthem To Defy Trump / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Nigerian Wonderkid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.