Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? (63047 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Leaves Manchester United Academy / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by greatermeme: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Man proposes, but God disposes! Today's football legends (Messi and Ronaldo) were not borne by former football legends. They sprang up from the unknown! Do we hear: Pele's son, Rossi's son, Maradona's son, or even Roberto Baggio's son? So also, tomorrow's football legends might spring up from the unknown. But, definitely not Ronaldo jnr, nor Messi jnr!

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by seniormallam(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Virus99:
Most of you lots spend your life time arguing about Ronaldo and Messi... Now you want to start doing same about their kids ? Seriously ?

Are you guys nuts ? Cant u guys see this is a scripted rivalry just to drive attention and money?

So God created you to come and argue about some other people's greatness right ? undecided

damn!
Bros hustle o
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by seniormallam(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ronaldos son is a wonder kid, very extra ordinary amongst his peer's,
The way messi's son liked dog so...... Na veterinary doctor straight.
But anything can still happen because even messi till today still doesn't look like a footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by hybridblood07(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sense is far from you. Grow up kid!
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Barman give me more bottles of Heineken
The age difference between Ronaldo and Messi is the same as of Ronaldo jnr and thiago Messi
869 days
Which means Thiago Messi is going to fuckkk Ronaldo jnr up anyday anytime just the way his daddy is fuckkking penaldo up
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Strech(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
All of wunna just they talk wetin wunna never see. I have that thaigo messi video. That boy na natural born talent. Rinaldo just dey try force him son.

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Gabflex: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Renforce:
Omo let's leave it for Ronaldo's son o. That boy is out to prove a point like his Dad. In one video I watched he challenged his dad in free kicks.
I have never seen Thiago Messi with a ball grin

Unless he's gifted as his Dad, omo that boy doesn't look like a footballer mk e papa no worry himself

he doesnt need to play ball to become successful oo, no be by ball ooo, the richest man is not a footballer everybody get choice.

ronaldo jnr is following same step with dad and even doing great.
thiago messi is always have a good time with dad.

the most important thing is there happiness ooo, and i believe they found one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by freemi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ronaldo's son is an enigma. I saw several of his videos at the Real Madrid and now Juventus Academy and all I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo (Snr) is breeding a monster in that chap. His work rate, mindset, pace, charisma and dead ball skill is even more pronounced than his father.

The dude trains these days with his father and they challenge each other to crazy free kicks. A little more years from now and we'll have a skinny, well built chap with an incredible talent. We might be seeing Ronaldo all over again but in a better package.
thank goodness
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Japheth451: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2019
oluwatunde1984:
They may both not Sabi anything. Football is not easy as we think and father is genius does not determine faith of the child

Are you happy with your English
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Una don carry this nonsense e get their kids too? Haba nah never do una ni
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Inhabitable1(m): 1:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Barman give me more bottles of Heineken
The age difference between Ronaldo and Messi is the same as of Ronaldo jnr and thiago Messi
869 days
Which means Thiago Messi is going to fuckkk Ronaldo jnr up anyday anytime just the way his daddy is fuckkking penaldo up

At least Ronaldo has won more senior trophies than Messi, Two trophies with his national team and 5 champions league..
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by africandictator(m): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2019
This is an attempt by Ronaldo fans to consolidate their sorry selves. Everybody knows Ronaldo’s son is really good and Thiago does not really like football, so what’s the reason for this silly comparism!
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Enemyofpeace: 2:02am On Dec 04, 2019
Some people ate fokn jobless. They spend time talking and arguing about these two guys that do not even know that they exist, now they are taking their useless arguments to the children of Ronaldo and Messi. Keep arguing about them while they keep laughing to the banks.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by emrysg19: 3:16am On Dec 04, 2019
guys stop arguing unreasonable arguments like children and face the economic situation of the country. chech my signature if you want to earn little cash with ur smartphone. no reg fee needed.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Mac2016(m): 4:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Sanchez01:

I quite get you but I knew from time that Zidane's sons wouldn't live up to the hype. Why? Their father was a natural talent, which is a problem. The kids might not necessarily be natural as their father and since the fathers don't understand the ethics of hardwork or didn't subject themselves to it, it would be difficult to pass it on. You can't pass genius to kids.

I'm sure it is why Ronaldo Jnr. is doing incredibly well. His father isn't a genius but one who got to the peak through crazy dedication and unbelievable discipline and hardwork. The boy is already being subjected to the life and he is adapting perfectly and score free kicks and long range goals like its a 3-point shot in Basketball. The difference is somewhat obvious.
Great observation! Thumbs up, bro! You certainly have a valid point!
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Odinaka00(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2019
smogup:
That's a big lie. Here is a prove for you.
Father and son have both won the EPL as both first choice goal keepers.

So between the Father and the son who is more successful? The Father right?
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Isnow: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2019
Virus99:
Most of you lots spend your life time arguing about Ronaldo and Messi... Now you want to start doing same about their kids ? Seriously ?

Are you guys nuts ? Cant u guys see this is a scripted rivalry just to drive attention and money?

So God created you to come and argue about some other people's greatness right ? undecided

damn!

as in ehh...the thing just dey weak me anyhow...arguing on someone's greatness..the things that won't even change their standard of living at all..I wonder about this like seriously what benefit in arguing
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by neuroboy4: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
I've been arguing about messi and ronaldo since primary school, now na their pikins remain? I no dey do
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by ACE1010: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Oya like for Thiago Messi and share for Ronaldo Jr grin grin grin
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by neuroboy4: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This is a very silly thread

It's hard for the sons of footballers to play exactly or as good as their fathers.

Football skills takes more than talent

Cristiano Rinaldo Jr is an exception
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by hyperflex(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2019
I can’t imagine how hard Ronaldo grills his son. Boy you must learn how to play football
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Louisboy22(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2019
It's easier said than done they mine not even play football
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by ATTemi: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
U took the words off my mouth!
Oreoluwa5:
Una don start again
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by samoladele: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2019
RedDoor:
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi train their son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. And Thiago Messi to score goals and become legends in a decade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkIX0EmyKrs

my son
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by samoladele: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2019
dayveed1:
How are we suppose to know? Thiago no even like football.. Mtw.
my son is the Best
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by ubcandid(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Sanchez01:
Ronaldo's son is an enigma. I saw several of his videos at the Real Madrid and now Juventus Academy and all I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo (Snr) is breeding a monster in that chap. His work rate, mindset, pace, charisma and dead ball skill is even more pronounced than his father.

The dude trains these days with his father and they challenge each other to crazy free kicks. A little more years from now and we'll have a skinny, well built chap with an incredible talent. We might be seeing Ronaldo all over again but in a better package.
destiny has its own path. We've seen stupendous talent at youth cadre being turned into chaff at pro level.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Iphran6: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
These kids might grow up not loving football as their fathers and if they do, they might not play to the level of their legendary fathers...jettison the comparison pls.

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Edoziesmart(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Seun you might lose more members in this great forum of yours if you don't caution your moderators on the type of thread they pushed to front page. We are OK seeing cr7 and M10 comparison push to front page, but seeing their children comparison on front page, shows how lame and childish your mods are becoming. You can recruit new mods if the current ones are going nutty.

No offence.
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by RedDoor: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
My babies
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Rityonyi(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
They are cute, I just love this video
Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by Oreoluwa5: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
ATTemi:
U took the words off my mouth!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? by ATTemi: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Burial Pictures Of David Nwachukwu - Kelechi Iheanacho's PA / Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Nigerian Wonderkid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.