Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady (64525 Views)

12 Places Where You Can Buy Crystals And Gemstones In Nigeria (photos) / 41 Items Still Banned Under Nigeria-china Currency Swap Deal / Stunning New Photos Of 41-year-old Billionaire Daughter, Rahama Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by HowDareU: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2019
That smile I am seeing right there is a cosmetic smile. She is not happy at all. There are guys that are overty ambitious, graduates, promising too. But because the guy is an uber driver, a security guard, a cleaner, etc, she overlooked and keeps trying to get the attention of her male colleagues who doesn't give a dame. Them plenty for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by victorian(f): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2019
Jamesilvar:
This life shaa.
Once someone hustle, e luck shine e go turn motivational speaker.
People like me dey wey dey clock at least 15hrs everyday, 7days a week and yet I can't afford whatever I want.
Abeg, if God bless your hustle just thank him and lay low.
Don't come and boast of how you hustled cos if you look around you go see say your hustle dey learn work.

May God bless our legit hustles everyday in Jesus Name!!

She couldn't contain her joy. Thats why she said it online.

Don't blame her. Not every one can lie low and pretends they are broke and struggling, or pretend nothing is happening in their lives but whereas they are living fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by whirlwind7(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:
That's one fact about life almost everyone doesn't understand

People have their choices and priorities in life.

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning

I was giving up after I read the first few comments...then I saw yours. You have a balanced view of the situation.
To think that the bulk of guys on NL are mostly in their late teens to mid 30s....and they still reason this way!

7 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Who asked you to comment?

I think there are many people like you who like to think the worst for people. We call them witches and wizards!
Good!

You are entitled to your thought despite the fact that your thought is flawed!

Let madam simply come out plain to say I need a man of my own haven achieved my career goals than sending unsolicited cryptic message on social media.

Audio fulfilment everywhere angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Projection of their own insecurities and frustration. They want women to suffer what they have suffered, rejection. They hope menopause will do it to them but it ain't gonna happen. cheesy But imagine the sick mindset behind it. They have nothing to offer women so they hope a woman will settle for their miserable selves out of fear.

I am trying to have compassion for them but it's just impossible because it is so damn pathetic.

This has to be it o, because I noticed sensible guys wey get better to offer rarely bother their heads with women matter. Na all these ones wey their character get k-leg go dey disturb person upandan.

5 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

She wanted a career, not marriage. And she's happy about it. Everyone has their own definition and version of happiness

So no need to remind her about menopause. She wasn't interested from the beginning

Yes I agree with u bt very few women want this life or perhaps aren’t able to get such life even if they wanted it, just few like Oprah who went for career over marriage and family and she did this becos of her experience of child abuse, most want both a career and family.

However like u said if she’s happy Then it’s no ones business.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Good!

Let madam simply come out plain to say I need a man of my own haven achieved my career goals than sending unsolicited cryptic message on social media.

See as you resemble bitterleaf. Onye obi ojo!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by poweredcom(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2019
Yeah nice one sacrificing her 20,s for hard work while some are there doing olosho and have noting upstairs

And making noise all around doing follow follow

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
HowDareU:
That smile I am seeing right there is a cosmetic smile. She is not happy at all. There are guys that are overty ambitious, graduates, promising too. But because the guy is an uber driver, a security guard, a cleaner, etc, she overlooked and keeps trying to get the attention of her male colleagues who doesn't give a dame. Them plenty for Nairaland

Don't project your miserable existence on others.

7 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by HowDareU: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Good!

No mind dem. Frustrated madams.

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
jaxxy:

Yes I agree with u bt very few women want this life or perhaps aren’t able to get such life even if they wanted it, just few like Oprah who went for career over marriage and family and she did this becos of her experience of child abuse, most want both a career and family.

However like u said if she’s happy Then it’s no ones business.

Did Oprah ever say she did it because of child abuse or is it your own interpretation of the story because I don't see the correlation.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Kennedyiheme: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
victorian:

As in very rare

Izzou, you are just too much with your mindset kiss kiss

Not all women want marriage. Some want to be rich and very comfortable living a single life and having a bf by the side or friends by the side.
lies, 95% of women in this world want marriage ... you think its only African women that like marriage?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Saintmary(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
tejiri4:
Are you married is usually unmarried ladies that talk like this for consolation of no love grin
Marriage is not equal to love

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Good!

And you know she needs a man how? Because every lady with a man is so happy? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by wany(f): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

God bless you smiley
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

See as you resemble bitterleaf. Onye obi ojo!!

tongue
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Kennedyiheme: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Basher8583:

It's just like saying not everyone wants to be loved.

We are all made with the same biological and chemical components.

Those hormones in her body will not allow her to make her clear choices.

Trust me this lady is silently unhappy for her to come out boldly to state she doesn't have any regrets when no one asked her

I know a successful woman in her late 40s that cries anytime she thinks about it. Wondering why men avoid her because of her wealth and the wealthy men that can match her are not interested in her at all because of her maturing age
no mind them... people who declare their feelings like this on social media are unhappy... even Linda ikeji is depressed but she makes every one believe she's ok.. buying car uo and down, funny thing is women dont know anything about cars, so you basically cant enjoy a Ferrari better than a man... all these riches keep women happy for a while, then they start crazing marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by HowDareU: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Don't project your miserable existence on others.
Look at this otuepke Calling me miserable. I guess you are a pained, Husband-seeking-madam still searching. Pride will destroy you soon. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations to you. . All feminists should learn from you!!!
All those energy should be directed at hustling and staying single.. . and not at hating men!!!
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by izzou(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

And you know she needs a man how? Because every lady with a man is so happy? grin

According to statistics on nairaland, YES, every single lady with a man is happy. grin

Every married woman is happy and fulfilled.

Infact if you see any lady smiling, she's obviously married. And if you see and sad lady, she obviously single

8 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Isoduwa(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Almost ���������
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by kenx1(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Sisi Eko money is not everything..... U can't buy happiness grin
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
DCmonster:
I work long hours baby! I am a medical practitioner and I do call duty 10-14 days a month. I know what I am saying. Don't compare artistry,tech, freelancing or any other to a regular job.
Doc, that you don't think it can be done doesn't mean someone else ain't doing it. Were you there with her?

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Kennedyiheme: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
wany:

God bless you smiley
lol he is a man, he's only advicing you the way a man would feel if he's in a situation like this, if a man is 50 and still single because he was chasing his career, he can still get a woman pregnant.. can you get pregnant when you are 50?..

2 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

According to statistics on nairaland, YES, every single lady with a man is happy. grin

Infact if you see any lady smiling, she's obviously married. And if you see and sad lady, she obviously single

grin
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Did Oprah ever say she did it because of child abuse or is it your own interpretation of the story because I don't see the correlation.

Obviously there’s some allusion to the fact.. it also why she’s interested in gal child development.
Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by fsgbeats: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Can you buy husband?

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by victorian(f): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lies, 95% of women in this world want marriage ... you think its only African women that like marriage?

Because u think and feel so?

Mr man, go and seat down.

You think getting married to a Nigerian man is the ultimate in life?

Nigerian men and their families, that will not give the wife breathing space.
The man himself nko? Carrying babes here and there as if he's still single. Infecting with the wife with gonorrhea and stds times without number
Bills he's not even willing to pay, expecting the wife to shoulder most of the family bills.
Go to churches and see how married women full there remain! They out numbers the singles.
My next door colleague in the office, came in last week with a black eye. She lied she knocked her face on the wall while trying to carry her baby. We all knew it was a lie. She must have gotten a beaten from her husband. We kept quiet and said Welsh sorry. Hope ur applied balm or something? She said yes and walked away with a smile. We all exchanged glances .

And you feel marriage is what 95percent of women want?

Lol.. You make laugh!

Oh jeez!

6 Likes

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

How do Nigerians comprehend?

In life there are different areas humans seek to be fulfilled in order to be really happy.

These are:

Career
Material
Financial
Relationship and Marital - having responsible and loving partner
Having kids - Having well-behaved kids
Etc!

Wheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Am 41 And Can Buy Almost Anything I Want – Lady by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2019
izzou:

Do you mind those boys with fishbrains? A woman is content living her dream, them dey crack head ontop her matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.