Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (14806 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Bishop Ignatius Kaigama Feeds 991 Inmates In Jos Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Is that all you can say about these exemplary clergy men? With your squirrel teeth.
Was I referring to you with your bent prick?
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Enisam(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations and happy retirement Sir
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by brookz: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Cardinal Onaiyekan was a perfect reflection of the Catholic archdiocese, A man with large heart and high tolerance with the interfaith.

I pray the new appointee to emulate your style of leadership and harmonize both interfaith and others.

You will missed daddy, wishing you a very happy retirement sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Samunique(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
Which of them has a private jet?
Is having a private jet a sin ?

Are private jets no more means of transportation ?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by InvertedHammer: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
/
They can't own private jet(s). They are only district managers. The CEO is in Rome which is the headquarter that receives all the remittances from all the districts around the globe. Catholic and Anglican churches are multinational corporations.

/

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2019
To God be the glory. It is our turn to chop money
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by odomanis: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
lonelydora:

One get pikin for my area.

Of the 12 chosen directly by Jesus Christ himself,one failed. So what do you expect of those chosen by his priests? If you go by 1 out of every 12,you will agree with me that the church is trying. So, chill !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by AngelicBeing: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
majamajic:
I like Catholic way
lt is called chop your own jeje and I chop my own, life Na jeje wayo grin
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by brightology3: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
your dad's does
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by brightology3: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
lt is called chop your own jeje and I chop my own, life Na jeje wayo grin
u be mumu

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by AngelicBeing: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2019
brightology3:
l and my entire lineage and generation will henceforth remain mumu forever
Amen grin
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2019
godwinkessi:
None bro
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Christmasdon(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
But I hear say some priests dey knack pass people wey marry.
. I dont know that girls are also perverts. see what a lady is saying.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by chocolatelady(f): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Happy retirment his grace. May God Lord u served nd is serving always be with
Pls address him by “his Eminence”. He is a cardinal and also an archbishop .Thanks
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by lonelydora: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2019
odomanis:

Of the 12 chosen directly by Jesus Christ himself,one failed. So what do you expect of those chosen by his priests? If you go by 1 out of every 12,you will agree with me that the church is trying. So, chill !

Lol. Truth shaa. How many priests do we have in the world? I want to do the calculation.
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by JB4life: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
You heard or you have seen??
Is that all you have heard? Did you also not hear that you should first remove the log in your own eyes before removing the speck in other's eyes?
You heard and you believed because that is what you wanted to hear and believe.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by mechanics(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
majamajic:
I like Catholic way
Why?
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by bonnyhope: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Christmasdon:

If that person is actually a girl, then she must be a dick sucker
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by JB4life: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations to both Bishops Onaiyekan and Kaigama.
25 years of Episcopate is not 25 days.
May God continue both men and the Church.
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by otino(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Yes it true, NEXT
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by HeyCorleone(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
They can't own private jet(s). They are only district managers. The CEO is in Rome which is the headquarter that receives all the remittances from all the districts around the globe. Catholic and Anglican churches are multinational corporations.

/

But even the Pope has no private jet. I fail to see your point really.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by seanw: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

/

I ask U a question, does the "CEO" with all the remittances have a private jet? this is the reason we are been fooled in this nation, educated illiterate everywhere. no wonder the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Mightyhaiz: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Was I referring to you with your bent prick?
Bia squirrel ,you too get mouth o. Is that how u talk to your elders??

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by chigozie007(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
shocked shocked shocked

You dey find which one go knack you. Nackademus

Be careful what you say about the religious my dear.

May God give them the strength to lead the people of God in the right way . Amen
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2019
JB4life:

You heard or you have seen??
Is that all you have heard? Did you also not hear that you should first remove the log in your own eyes before removing the speck in other's eyes?
You heard and you believed because that is what you wanted to hear and believe.
You can stop ranting now. I heard, not I saw. Is English that hard?
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2019
Christmasdon:
Eeyah. Comprehension is expensive
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by brightology3: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Amen grin
cow
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by livitexguy(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Damibiz:
God give you the grace to be able to lead his flock in the right way,Amen
Amen ooo
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by livitexguy(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Is that all you can say about these exemplary clergy men? With your squirrel teeth.
grin grin
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by emecheboy2(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:

Knack pass people wey marry and nobody see and catch them for church, outside church; my dear may God forgive you.
Re: Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja by Yankee101: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2019
Forced catholic retirements at 75 is kinda painful

Cos 75 is still vibrant today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If That Girl Sue Oyedepo? / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.