Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (7360 Views)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by iamarealman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
That babe na Ashawo. I know how Ashawo matter dey be. That boy dey collect free puna from the girl, in exchange of this kind of things
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by 21savages: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
See her mouth like his chest.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Stay away from mad people. The said girlfriend's head has been smashed before from what I am seeing. That boy endangered his life for nothing
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Foolish man if it's true. only fools will die for a woman.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Harry00(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2019
your injured, bleeding and your gf is taking selfies and smiling, my broda why las las if you die another man go chop
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2019
Sedeke:
U suppose to visit a nearby hospital instead of taking selfies
I dunno who is more foolish between the guy and the babe...D idiot still stood there to take selfie....if he bleeds to death that same girl will still date the guy that broke his head.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

[s]
But these also count as a comment dude ;[/s]
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by stamapro(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Film trick, see as zobo look like true blood, nice one op and the cast. Tell me who wear boxers fight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures / My Boyfriend Slept With My Friend And Got Her Pregnant. / Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother….. (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.