Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked (48593 Views)

The Green Tea You Drink Has Side Effects / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / The Quality Of Pepsi Drink Has Been Reduced - Why Is No One Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by iammolise(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out.
Good girls like me don't hang out.
Comon! We u Kip kwayet!!!
Who told u u not hanging out and making real social connection makes u a good girl
It is ur type dat will be on social media 247 looking for friends on facebook upandan... Better start going out so u will know people. Well apparently, what does a kid like u know shaa
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by seangy4konji: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2019
You call your Alfa..deep your hand in your throat and cough it out. Fund s rest room and shit it out like a boss..eneter the table again and order for another round for the table..

Ti pepeye ba je okuta. Omi lo ma fi shu..elders can relate.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by AquariusRising: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2019
Simplecity:
That place that death trap....i wont advice anyone to go there for holiday

Please, how is it a death trap? Enlighten me. I have family I wanted to visit at 'Simadegun
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by RxSameer(m): 2:18am On Dec 05, 2019
All diz visit the nearest hospital might be too risky the best 1st Aid if u notice that u av been poisoned is to find charcoal mix it with water or any liquid n gulp down as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by OnlineWell(m): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2019
In another news, call your tailor now to avoid heartbreak

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Emmanuel226(m): 3:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Is date so? grin

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
lolz.... simple,take your drinks everywhere you go, bathroom, toilet, everywhere,no one can be trusted even friends

That's what I do
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by jboycrb(m): 4:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Thank God I don't take alcohol except if it is cold. grin
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by femi4: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
Except when you are thirsty and needed some holy water
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by succri(m): 5:14am On Dec 05, 2019
I like the topic but who spike drinks these days
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by hardbody: 5:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I know one guy in school Back then who claimed he can never be poisoned

E fit be me ooo, or maybe we are from the same place.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by hardbody: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2019
RxSameer:
All diz visit the nearest hospital might be too risky the best 1st Aid if u notice that u av been poisoned is to find charcoal mix it with water or any liquid n gulp down as soon as possible.

My dad taught me this charcola remedy too. If you think its imperative you must vomit, if you can find that insect that build cobwebs...name has escaped me...eat it raw and you will vomit immediately

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by bigcee(m): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?
Baba how pls?
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by bullabong(m): 5:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
chi95 are you really a good girl?
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by WINDSOW(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?
Edoboi spotted!

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Unghost: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:

see this man ooooo

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by tiredoflife(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2019
Nice write up
But these days people get poisoned
What will you do then
U are doomed as even the mere touching of ur glass e don enter
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by SOFTENGR: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Simplecity:
That place that death trap....i wont advice anyone to go there for holiday
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by tete7000(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2019
executive12:

Yeah right. Most of the time, it is actually those people you regard as your friends that will hurt you.

If a man is responsible and dependable, he will get the right kind of friends. As a man is so as his friends. Birds of a feather they say flock together. The scripture puts it succinctly thus:
The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.
Proverbs 12:26 NIV

You can argue, but your argument can't change the truth...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by gabsmilez(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out. Good girls like me don't hang out.
lets kuku marry am a good guy too
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Abdbaba: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by ednut1(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Thanks smiley
who be thos one again
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by maomidavies(f): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Why ?
SOFTENGR:
If you are going to Ogun this December, watch out.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by litaninja(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2019
Or....maybe he was enjoying the drink so much and just couldn't stop for a minute.

tstx:
The last time I was in a bar I saw a guy walk into the convenience with his beer in his hand.. Baba didn't even trust the three guys he was drinking beer with ...

Trust is now a luxury in our society.....

... How did we sink this low....
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by IRIEBOY(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:

bros abet elaborate. .we are here to learn
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Rapmoney(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2019
executive12:

Superstition. If it's real, I doubt if Nigeria's population will be up to one million.
My guy, who no go no go know. Na so the life be.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Rapmoney(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2019
IRIEBOY:
bros abet elaborate. .we are here to learn
There are evil people who spike your drink spiritually, even from a distance. Itagba nor be today matter. E don tay. Ask Bini and Esan people.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Rapmoney(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2019
bigcee:

Baba how pls?
My guy, na spiritual matter. Itagba and Yinza dey kill fast fast.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Alexanity(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Statistics claims that one is every 10 people got a spike, in other to play safe, I carry the spike myself both local and international, that reduces the chances of any one else carrying the spike, lol if all the positive comments coming from Nairalanders are true then everyone is going to be a victim, Nairalanders that have a collection of every practice in Nigeria, if I begin to point native doctors and winche winche people here you go fear, who knows if that mermaid in Unilag hostel no dey Nairaland
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by ambivert27(f): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Reading this thread alone is scary! See them babalawos brandishing their juju!

Guys don find power beyond this realm. Oga oo
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by davillian(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
tstx:
The last time I was in a bar I saw a guy walk into the convenience with his beer in his hand.. Baba didn't even trust the three guys he was drinking beer with ...

Trust is now a luxury in our society.....

... How did we sink this low....
Cover your drinks at all time
Open your drinks your self.
Rinse your cup before your drink..
Some people can lace your cup
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by jacksol(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Your best friend could be your worst enemy......take heed!
Two of my "best friends" have tried to "lay a mine" in my drink so far.
First one while we were still in secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.