Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked (48626 Views)

The Green Tea You Drink Has Side Effects / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / The Quality Of Pepsi Drink Has Been Reduced - Why Is No One Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by jacksol(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
There are evil people who spike your drink spiritually, even from a distance. Itagba nor be today matter. E don tay. Ask Bini and Esan people.
There's nothing like spiking your drink from a distance,
Let's stop this foolishness
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by jimb(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2019
if u like no put bitter cola fr mouth.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by oshe11: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?
Someone sent that Jazz to one of my Aunt, as She wan drink am nai the cup fall

She laughed and asked the woman why She wanted to Kill her but the woman denied

The next day the Woman diedembarassed

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by oshe11: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
tstx:
The last time I was in a bar I saw a guy walk into the convenience with his beer in his hand.. Baba didn't even trust the three guys he was drinking beer with ...

Trust is now a luxury in our society.....

... How did we sink this low....
I do that alot

I can never loose guard but if I do, I get a new Chilled Heineken but these day na Chilled water ti take over......

I don witness to much to loose guard at least lemme take care of the things I can and let Oluwa handle the ones I can't
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by connectingsoft1: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?
mad ooo
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Rapmoney(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2019
jacksol:

There's nothing like spiking your drink from a distance,
Let's stop this foolishness
You must be a kid who have not seen much in life.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by kenechukwu99: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2019
i was once a victim my child good friend poisoned me on the year December 31 2016 i almost die but glory be to God for healing me
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by xcelentattitude(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
OP has been watching too many nollywood films these days...

Who even gives a damn about spiking drinks nowadays

I suppose this is for those who drink.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by xcelentattitude(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2019
I suppose this is not a preventive measure... So it helps no one.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by ScottDM1: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Your best friend could be your worst enemy......take heed!

Confirmed OK!
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
for those of us that can't waste beer � we know how we dey carry bottle and cup go club washroom
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by RoyalRufai: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Those who hang out are bad neither Chi.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by IRIEBOY(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
There are evil people who spike your drink spiritually, even from a distance. Itagba nor be today matter. E don tay. Ask Bini and Esan people.
hmm OK o.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by CandleEyes(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.