Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked (48628 Views)

The Green Tea You Drink Has Side Effects / Suspect Paraded With Dead Poultry Meat He Picks From River To Sell In Maiduguri / The Quality Of Pepsi Drink Has Been Reduced - Why Is No One Talking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Kendumazy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
OK
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by mrwonlasewonie: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Be careful with free drinks in any social gathering

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Godhatesodomy: 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by HallaDaTruth: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?
explain biko
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by highbee02: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
ursullalinda:
Thanks OP for enlightening us.....but most people act confused @ that stage

Do u drink
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
In some parts of the country, if your drink is spiked with just intent to rob or rape you, you're one lucky modafoka. grin

Village people drink spiking na different story. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by waynejesus: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Keep deceiving your self.. For village na wifi dem go use even if your cover the food

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Simplecity(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
SOFTENGR:
If you are going to Ogun this December, watch out.
That place that death trap....i wont advice anyone to go there for holiday
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by ndcide(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
What about 'Itagba' that can be transferred to your drink even from a distance of 2 blocks?

Africa and juju. Ogbeni, if dem knack itagba enter your drink from a distance, you go fear! What about 'Yinza'?

You know people wouldn't take your post seriously.

But that's the deadliest thing happening around.

Of course, they will be scientific about it

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by justli: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good one up. Happened to me once.

Someone bought me a bottled water and it was drugged.

Only God saved me that day. My advice: be careful when people gift you free drinks.

If after taking in you notice feeling sleepy and struggling to stay awake(conscious), like the op advised, call for backup immediately.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by ABCthings: 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out.
Good girls like me don't hang out.
coded advert smiley

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by hardbody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapmoney:

Put spiritual wedge for belle just like me. The wedge dey block any spike whether spiritual or orthodox. Once i suspect foul play, one finger down the throat, i vomit everything.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by helinues: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
Walahi if a duck swallows stones, na water it go shit

Water no dey get enemy
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
ednut1:
Stay in your house
Thanks smiley
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
blowjohn:

Yeah. I know good gals like you.
U don't take alcohol..... But u take Smirnoff ice.
grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Rapmoney(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
hardbody:

Put spiritual wedge for belle just like me. The wedge dey block any spike whether spiritual or orthodox. Once i suspect foul play, one finger down the throat, i vomit everything.
You strong o!
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by hardbody: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
You strong o!

Bros where i come from, boys sef dey collect winch from their papa and mama. If person put finger for your glass in the name of make i comot one ant , trust me poison don enter your glass. Drink at your own risk. We know all their skills. Some will leave their glass half empty, come back and drink to encourage you to do the same thing, omo you try am ehn....sorry.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by quardiehormone(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out.
Good girls like me don't hang out.
But you can hang in your place grin
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Goalnaldo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
hardbody:

I know one guy in school Back then who claimed he can never be poisoned
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by executive12: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rapmoney:

Superstition. If it's real, I doubt if Nigeria's population will be up to one million.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by SatoshiPips(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
If you suspect your drink is spiked, the most recent reasonable thing to do is NOT TO TAKE A SIP

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
On Sunday, I went to the Thanksgiving of our church branch. After eating fufu and egusi I went outside to wash my hands, then saw my friend and started talking with him, forgetting than I had a drink that has been uncorked but partially covered. It was one guy that called my attention while raising the bottle to me. I collected it mumbled a few prayer before gulping it. The next day been Monday, I woke up feeling not too well. Tuesday (yesterday) was the worst. I experienced the worst running stomach I have ever had. Even when I have virtually nothing left in my stomach, it's was very unusually big. I was scared. I thought about the event that happened that Sunday. How was I so careless?
Las Las the running stomach stopped that evening after a total of 16 tablet that day. We all should be careful. The world is evil. May God protect us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by executive12: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
tete7000:
Move in a responsible circle with responsible friends..

Yeah right. Most of the time, it is actually those people you regard as your friends that will hurt you.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by rafcrown(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
A lady appeared drunk to me.She was with her friend that was still fine.They denied that the lady wasn't drunk at all. She continued drinking and lost control. They lied again that someone spiked her drink.Ambulance arrived . They spread the rumour of spiked drink round.
Finally,I explained to the manager that the lady was already half drunk on arrival. She quickly ran towards the ambulance to supply the information
A Ghanaian came to me and expressed the fact that in the olden days white people cherished saying the truth but nowadays.....
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by executive12: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
waynejesus:
Keep deceiving your self.. For village na wifi dem go use even if your cover the food

Superstition. Myth.

1 Like

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by noble2faith(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out. Good girls like me don't hang out.
Angel, for the second time, shall we?
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Okikaneseokwu: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
executive12:

Superstition. Myth.
Na people like this de die like fowl.Ignoramusundecided

2 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Never leave ur drink unfinished to come back and continue drinking it

3 Likes

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
waynejesus:
In that case keep some bitter kola with u and when u suspect or can't empty ur drink just drop in peeled and whole
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Bahamas95(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2019
Chi59:
That's for people who hang out. Good girls like me don't hang out.
I trust you.

You're truely a good girl.

Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by iammolise(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2019
ScottDM1:
The festive season is already here and a lot of us have made-up plans to spend it in a social gathering, get-together or hang-out with friends, family or co-workers, e.t.c. One of the perks of those gatherings is the food and drinks always available to attendees.

In as much as you feel the gathering consists only of your friends, family or good co-workers, there’s a cause for alarm as there might exist an enemy amongst you who’s plan may be to drug your drink so as to achieve an ulterior motive…. Please, be aware that one can be drugged anywhere!

It’s no longer new to us to come across cases when someone’s drink got spiked; only to be raped, robbed or murdered afterwards… We call that “Inside Life”.

Today, I’ll be giving you tips which will serve as a guide to you whenever you find yourself in a social gathering, to prevent your drink from being spiked, and also what you can do if you suspect your drink has been spiked.

How to prevent your drink from being spiked

1. First of all, whenever you’re in a social gathering, mind the quantity of (alcohol) drinks you take-in so as to be conscious of the happenings around you and be aware of any suspicious activity.

2. While in a social gathering, make sure you finish up your drink before you move out; either to the dance floor, meet-and-greet, or the washroom, and make sure you personally order a new drink once you’re back to your seat.

3. If there’s a need to go out and you’ve not emptied your drink, only leave your drink with someone you trust…. Who do we even Trust these days?
Do not accept opened drink offers from anyone in a social gathering, be it a friend, or worse still a stranger you just met…. If you have to accept drink offers, make sure you order it yourself and watch it being served.

4. Always go out in the company of two or more of your trusted friends to increase your chances of being safe.

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked

1. Although it is difficult to spot a spiked drink as the drugs being used are usually tasteless and odourless, once you start having a blurring vision, loss of balance, Nausea, Confusion, vomiting and unconsciousness, or even when you start feeling funny, act immediately and call for help. You’re advised to pick up your phone and call a trusted individual, preferably a family member who can arrive immediately and proffer help to you.

2. If you’re in a club or a gathering with in-house security personnel’s, approach security or bouncer and inform them that you’ve been drugged and need their protection until help arrives for you.

3. Seek medical attention in the nearest hospital available, to curtail the damage of the drug in your system.

Watch The Video Here- https://boxacademy.site/these-are-what-to-do-when-you-suspect-your-drink-has-been-spiked/

Thank You for Reading. Share to enlighten others!

I've always maintain No. 1&2 in all my hangout events... I adviced my self even before anyone adviced same. This world is a wicked world, some people will just hate n envy u for no reason... Ur best friend is a best friend to another who is a best friend to another who is a best friend to another... One might just be ur enemy.
Re: What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked by Sexyolori(f): 12:43am On Dec 05, 2019
yemily65:
my rule is - NEVER LEAVE YOUR UNFINISHED DRINK TO COME AND DRINK
same here dear. if you ever leave your drink unfinished, that's the end of the drink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid / Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.