Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ?? (4691 Views)

Dilemma Of A Friend / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: ?? by Homeboiy: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Emotions likely to take over you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by tundchip2: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
I can't really say man. But a woman with a kid, e pass my power.. There's nothing bad about it tho, but lemee just call on ubunja for guidance. As i can't advice you because we all have preferences. What might be bad for me might be good for you

2 Likes

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
Homeboiy:
Emotions likely to take over you
I cant figure out if it is love or lust I have for her.. because when she mentioned given birth , my countenance changed..

1 Like

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
tundchip2:
I can't really say man. But a woman with a kid, e pass my power.. There's nothing bad about it tho, but lemee just call on ubunja for guidance. As i can't advice you because we all have preferences. What might be bad for me might be good for you
ok , you're in my shoe, what would u have said/done??
Re: ?? by Abfinest007(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
I will always repeat it I haven't seen a football match that start with one zero but on a second thought what made her not to marry her baby daddy .who among their two pull out.love is blind marry her if she will give u peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
why dont you just let anything flow and see where it leads.... whats so scary about that?! dating her and getting to know her does NOT means you need to marry her tomorrow. the same way you will evaluate a babe without kid is the same to use here.

3 Likes

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Abfinest007:
I will always repeat it I haven't seen a football match that start with one zero but on a second thought what made her not to marry her baby daddy .who among their two pull out.love is blind marry her if she will give u peace
bro I'm not ripe for marriage, I'm in my early 20s.. what's keeping me back is her attitude ( not sure her hidden intention though) shes an independentlady.. shes educated and willing to further more..shes a husler like me too.. also I dont want to touch her as per sex so i wouldn't loose interest earlier..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
why dont you just let anything flow and see where it leads.... whats so scary about that?! dating her and getting to know her does NOT means you need to marry her tomorrow. the same way you will evaluate a babe without kid is the same to use here.
thanks bro.. she mentioned something close to this..
Re: ?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
only you can decide if you want a single mom as wife. our advice is not needed since we won't be living with her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
thanks bro.. she mentioned something close to this..

her single mother status is getting in the way of your way of thinking.... treat her just like any other one. if she is good then continue and if she fukcs up then step away.

seanwilliam:
bro I'm not ripe for marriage, I'm in my early 20s.. what's keeping me back is her attitude ( not sure her hidden intention though) shes an independentlady.. shes educated and willing to further more..shes a husler like me too.. also I dont want to touch her as per sex so i wouldn't loose interest earlier..

what do you mean by attitude?! because she knows what she wants or not wasting time? just tell her to ease up and take it as it goes. dont be afraid to tell her exactly how you feel....if it goes too fast or if it is too intense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Very funny.Both of you have known each other for a very long time and all these while she never told you how she feels about you. She had a baby for someone else and then suddenly she can't do without you even to the extent that she is always with you and even suggesting you guys should start by dating.Bros,I didn't say you should not date her but ask yourself some questions like.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ?? by TheApologist: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
get your intentions clarified first
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

her single mother status is getting in the way of your way of thinking.... treat her just like any other one. if she is good then continue and if she fukcs up then step away.

what do you mean by attitude?! because she knows what she wants or not wasting time? just tell her to ease up and take it as it goes. dont be afraid to tell her exactly how you feel....if it goes too fast or if it is too intense.
what I meant by her attitude is positive. So far, character and mental wise, shes the best I've come across .... I've done series of intellectual brain tests for her.. I'm confused bro
Re: ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
what I meant by her attitude is positive. So far, character and mental wise, shes the best I've come across .... I've done series of intellectual brain tests for her.. I'm confused bro

confused by her being a good woman....?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
So basically,you saying that you had no feelings for her earlier because you a busy nigga. But after she told you about her child abi children, you now fell in love and felt like a Superman to help her.

Guy, if you want to help her..do it. But don't fall in love with a girl because of pity. Don't know if pity is the right word. But guy, no do am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Very funny.Both of you have known each other for a very long time and all these while she never told you how she feels about you. She had a baby for someone else and then suddenly she can't do without you even to the extent that she is always with you and even suggesting you guys should start by dating.Bros,I didn't say you should not date her but ask yourself some questions like.....
brother, I just got back to area less down 8 months.. I got back when I finished from school... she went to school too and the deed happened when she was in school-although the impregnator grin is from the same hood... she said I could know him, but seriously I dont know people like that in my area... I domt know weather to leave her or give a try... my mama knows her to the fullest. The first day she came visiting, in my presence, my mum challenged her " hello I heard either you or your sister gave birth sometimes ago"
She: "yes ma, it was my sister that gave birth " she actually lied..I later challenged her and she said I wouldn't expect her to answer my mum straight away that she had given birth just like that. bro I'm so confused.
Re: ?? by Offpoint: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol, OYO
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
bros, you were tricked, she knows what she is doing

she knows you like her and made you think she you guys are lovers, then after, started telling you stories, she kept you in a hole, manipulated you for her own gain

never be afraid to lose a woman, make her go if you are not sure.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
brother, I just got back to area less down 8 months.. I got back when I finished from school... she went to school too and the deed happened when she was in school-although the impregnator grin is from the same hood... she said I could know him, but seriously I dont know people like that in my area... I domt know weather to leave her or give a try... my mama knows her to the fullest. The first day she came visiting, in my presence, my mum challenged her " hello I heard either you or your sister gave birth sometimes ago"
She: "yes ma, it was my sister that gave birth " she actually lied..I later challenged her and she said I wouldn't expect her to answer my mum straight away that she had given birth just like that. bro I'm so confused.
. And have you asked yourself if she would have been into you if she has not had that child?.She could not even summon the courage to tell your mum the truth and you are here telling us how nice she is. Oga you are not in love rather you are in lust. She has seen that you are an easy prey and she is making good use of her manipulative nature. Are you the only guy in that your hood? Why didn't she go for the others? Guy make use of Ur brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

confused by her being a good woman....?!
that weather to give in...
Her pros: she's well mannered, cautious, educationally sound, business minded and independent..
Her cons: shes given birth at tender age, shes from the same hood, some people know her stories, my mum no go gree if she finds out.. mama looks up to me and I cant let things like this gets between us, never!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
lilwetdick:
bros, you were tricked, she knows what she is doing

she knows you like her and made you think she you guys are lovers, then after, started telling you stories, she kept you in a hole, manipulated you for her own gain

never be afraid to lose a woman, make her go if you are not sure.
brotherly, I am not afraid to loose any woman except my mum( even when shes old, she go leave me self).. trying to manipulate me? Well it might be so, ladies are cunningly enough when they want something.. I'm a street by blood, but I'm about to loose my guide.
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Offpoint:
Lol, OYO
brother e no go make sense make I make mistakes for where u dey na grin,
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
brotherly, I am not afraid to loose any woman except my mum( even when shes old, she go leave me self).. trying to manipulate me? Well it might be so, ladies are cunningly enough when they want something.. I'm a street by blood, but I'm about to loose my guide.

guy, it is abnormal for a woman to start to form love for a guy just 2 days of meeting, that is desperation from her part,

she seems independent but seriously speaking she is not, na just packaging.

dont fall for her, take time to know her well before investing your time

i know what she wants..your cash to help her child

if you see red flags of demanding..abort mission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
seanwilliam:
that weather to give in...
Her pros: she's well mannered, cautious, educationally sound, business minded and independent..

so far perfect...

Her cons: shes given birth at tender age

since you were not in her life then AND she is a good woman now, then it shouldnt matter.

shes from the same hood,

if this wasnt a problem when you started dating her, while should it be a problem now?

some people know her stories,

unless that woman lives in the middle of the jungle (by herself), of course people will know her story...just like there are people out there who know yours.

my mum no go gree if she finds out.. mama looks up to me and I cant let things like this gets between us, never!

why waste your time being interested/dating such woman then?! ask your mama to find wife for you and basta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ?? by Omar09(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't know about you seanwilliam, but I wanna start out on some new wheels.
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Omar09:
I don't know about you seanwilliam, but I wanna start out on some[b] new wheels[/b].
hmm
Re: ?? by Omar09(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2019
seanwilliam:
hmm
Which one be hmm?
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks to everyone. She is now my friend with benefit
Re: ?? by Babapyro: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
seanwilliam:
I am in my early 20s so I'm not ripe for marriage. There is this girl I've known for 12 years.. we were friends during childhood... we live in the same hood but not close area. well two weeks ago, she passed across my street and before I could say Jack Robinson chemistry had started developing.. note I didn't come out directly to her, I mean I didnt toast her as per dating stuffs.. she assumed we're lovers even after two days of closeness.. shes an independent girl and she possesses the character( atleast as at the time over known her) I look out for in a woman..
After a week, she's so much developed this feelings for me to the extent of calling every hours to check on me.. but im a very busy man that i rarely return her calls.. fastforward to today, we were discussing and I was trying to heart read her, she opened up to me that she has a kid two years ago.. this is a girl wey be like SU oo.. anyway she narrated emotionally filled story just like I had expected... she noticed my countenance and said she's ready to respect whatever decision I take on her issues.well I didnt make her feel bad or good...I was just indecisive...
When she left, I started thinking about her. I started developing feelings for her.. she said she was warned not to date her baby daddy but she refused. She said some stuffs I cant type all.. we are of same age but she does not know... I dont want to loose my guide... martinez39,harddon, ubunja, and all u guys should advise me.. mature advise please. Note I'm not interested on fuchking her, I have who takes care of that . I'm not in for that...
You're in your early 20s and you're talking to me anyhow and you think you will grow old,once again you won't amount to anything in life,you fvcked with the wrong person.unfortunate kids like you that refused home training will be cursed from outside
Re: ?? by seanwilliam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Babapyro:

You're in your early 20s and you're talking to me anyhow and you think you will grow old,once again you won't amount to anything in life,you fvcked with the wrong person.unfortunate kids like you that refused home training will be cursed from outside
lol I wanted to ignore you befor but I see that I need to put you where u belong..you are very senseless.. for you to ransack my post. you are very very daft, na you and your family get that curse.. if e don better for you before, you will begin to experience a negative change of fortune.. I will strangle you to death if I could get hold of you now.. all your family combined go weep on your sorry ass.. you will die of Corona-hantra virus.. if you qoute back, thunder will strike you and your unborn generation.. fhuck you and your old age.. idiotic-entity..
Re: ?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. And have you asked yourself if she would have been into you if she has not had that child?.She could not even summon the courage to tell your mum the truth and you are here telling us how nice she is. Oga you are not in love rather you are in lust. She has seen that you are an easy prey and she is making good use of her manipulative nature. Are you the only guy in that your hood? Why didn't she go for the others? Guy make use of Ur brain.

Exactly.. Seanwilliam... Naso she go manipulate u... But try a first, if e no work, back out

(1) (2) (Reply)

See List Of Marriage Items In Igbo Land That Was Given To A Poor Man To Bring / When Is The Correct Time To Wear Condom During Sex? / Fact Check: Do Big Dicks Actually Loosen Up A Woman's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.