Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (18580 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2019
loswhite:
0/100 such a waste....lol.
Not a determining factor. Lol.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by MedicH: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I have seen o.... Have you thought of it this way that the women too want their kids, that probably it is their mothers and other women putting pressure on them.
Do you know some women look more stressed out married than when they were single?

The truth is that each of us have something to gain from the opposite sex. Just try your best not to always date totally selfcentred(useless) people.
And we on our part shouldnt be selfcentred too.

Yeaaa

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by MedicH: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
You can't tell me what not to do. Have sense.

Lol somebody needs help. S.O.S. hmmm

oly mary epp us oo.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

Lol somebody needs help. S.O.S. hmmm

oly mary epp us oo.
Weak comeback dude, when you Polish your art, holla.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
Did you study bricklaying and cementing in school?
lmfao angry grin
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by MedicH: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
Weak comeback dude, when you Polish your art, holla.

My art at what. Praying for ur boyfriend to get saved? You should be grateful.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by MetroBaba1(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2019
vikkimimi:
This thread is already flooded by male Barbies. .. at least give the ladies some space to answer your question

Haa! She's here...

grin
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by timibare(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
They have absolutely nothing to offer....even d cookie jar is messed up....hairy en spoilt wit bad fishy smell....its not easy to b a man
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

Lol. Not everyone is jobless and totally broke
with all your money you will still depend on him for most of these things
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
with all your money you will still depend on him for most of these things

Panties, toiletries, pad and cream?

Never said i was rich.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

Panties, toiletries, pad and cream?

Never said i was rich.
I know girls can afford them but prefer to put the burden on the guys in their lives
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by riche12: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
I can't believe DAT no girl can come up with a reasonable answer to op's post....

So its true!

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by fatymore(f): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2019
Firstly,

Do you care about your unborn kids?
Do you w ant a woman that can stand in when you are absent?
Do you want a woman that can help you financially, Physically, and Spiritually?
Do you want someone that can help your kids with their assignment?

I offer all answers to that and many more...

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Emodeee: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
He'll laugh so much everyday, I'll teach him how to do crazy stuff like asking all the suya guys on our street for tasting without buying from any of them and he wouldn't have a reason not to love, coz I'm a sweetheart.

Biingoo, I'm waiting for your response to this.

You don't mean well with this postcheesy. Why call the op's name?
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by LordHiffy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Ytea post=84628237]He'll laugh so much everyday
u must be a troublesome girl. I know ur type. you will be putting the guy inside funny wahala very often 😂😂
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=LordHiffy post=84652224][/quote] grin I'm gentle o.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emodeee:

You don't mean well with this postcheesy. Why call the op's name?
cheesy He should talk na, if I answered his question.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by boninho: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jossyfine:
My dear am a married lady and I have a whole lot of benefits attached to me.

Audio benefits
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by BrokeFucker007: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jossyfine:
My dear am a married lady and I have a whole lot of benefits attached to me.

The topic is mention just 3 things and get you couldn't do it....just look at the response and one can understand why mist guys say most Naija ladies are dummies. Simple English, mention 3 @!$ person de here de yan dust ;-). if say na exam now 0/100. hahahah
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by BrokeFucker007: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
sedutrice:

I have seen o.... Have you thought of it this way that the women too want their kids, that probably it is their mothers and other women putting pressure on them.
Do you know some women look more stressed out married than when they were single?

The truth is that each of us have something to gain from the opposite sex. Just try your best not to always date totally selfcentred(useless) people.
And we on our part shouldnt be selfcentred too.
Pls dear, mention 3 thing a guy will benefit from dating you..
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Emodeee: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
cheesy He should talk na, if I answered his question.

Mention more things I can enjoy while dating youcheesy. I am not satisfied with all those.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emodeee:

Mention more things I can enjoy while dating youcheesy. I am not satisfied with all those.
I'm married, find satisfaction from some other list cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
Sharaap there!!!
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Sharaap there!!!
Biingoo is finally awake. Why are you angry?
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by iTearHerToto: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
Watch this nairaland eyesore moniker have a hard time seeing happy people.
How about you have a good time seeing your pussy happy as I'd smash it ruthlessly But the question is why would I settle for less. Like mama why

Pukesangry
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
Biingoo is finally awake. Why are you angry?
Small girl, na when you marry
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Emodeee: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:

Shots on Nairalandcheesy. I will not take thischeesy. A picture of you and your hubby or adonbilivitcheesy.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emodeee:

Shots on Nairalandcheesy. I will not take thischeesy. A picture of you and your hubby or adonbilivitcheesy.
We're private people, I can't share a picture. Don't be a Thomas. grin
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Biingoo:
Small girl, na when you marry
2018. When you go marry
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
2018. When you go marry
You found a wife for me
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
How about you have a good time seeing your pussy happy as I'd smash it ruthlessly But the question is why would I settle for less. Like mama why

Pukesangry
Wishes aren't horses, so you can't ride. There's none lesser than you on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge / Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.