Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (18637 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Biingoo:
You found a wife for me
Your blood too dey hot. When you calm down, we might work it out.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by iTearHerToto: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
Wishes aren't horses, so you can't ride. There's none lesser than you on this thread.
If the trash you just spilled was from a good to go lady I would have made sure I fvcked her pussy till it pops out and refuses to go back to its usual state for at least 36 hours, then I'd whisper in her ears like "say my name baby" ... You already know the name mama. Unfortunately you're the opposite. But if wishes were horses. Just IF.. Nobody could have saved you from being ravaged by (see moniker)

Pukesangry
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If the trash you just spilled was from a good to go lady I would have made sure I fvcked her pussy till it pops out and refuses to go back to its usual state for at least 36 hours, then I'd whisper in her ears like "say my name baby" ... You already know the name mama. Unfortunately you're the opposite. But if wishes were horses. Just IF.. Nobody could have saved you from being ravaged by (see moniker)

Pukesangry
I've seen you go on and on about this, yet no one has brought testimony of your prowess. Haven't met a lowlife like you on here?
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Emodeee: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
We're private people, I can't share a picture. Don't be a Thomas. grin

cheesy. Share the picture in private na. Since you are private peoplecheesy. ehn bowen university.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by iTearHerToto: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ytea:
I've seen you go on and on about this, yet no one has brought testimony of your prowess. Haven't met a lowlife like you on here?
Testimony on nairaland grin grin And she calls me a lowlife. Mama you win OK?

Pukesangry
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin
iTearHerToto:
Testimony on nairaland grin grin And she calls me a lowlife. Mama you win OK?

Pukesangry
All I do is win. Someone should have warned us to stay clear of you, coz your warnings are scary Think About this before your next rant about your inadequacies. grin
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ytea(f): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Emodeee:

cheesy. Share the picture in private na. Since you are private peoplecheesy. ehn bowen university.
Covenant University, NO. cheesy
Emodeee, my mail can't be found.
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by khia: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Rasmega:
Spending good for smelly pussy
Why don't you men complain to the moderators for this post like the men complained to the moderators for the same post directed towards white girls?
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
MetroBaba1:

Haa! She's here...
grin
monitoring spirit...I sight you....

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by iTearHerToto: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Ytea:
grin All I do is win. Someone should have warned us to stay clear of you, coz your warnings are scary Think About this before your next rant about your inadequacies. grin
[img]https:///view/sick-workaholics-barf-vomit-anders-gif-3775731.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by rex444(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Biingoo:
I can't recal telling you I was looking for a gf undecided
hehehehehehehe you don dey form now....no mind me ooo
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Intelligent convos
Well cooked meals
My affection :p

So what do guys offer?

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by aminusodiq(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Dig Dig Dig
digging doesn't come without expending somthing!!! what does being hoes comes with
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2019
aminusodiq:
digging doesn't come without expending somthing!!! what does being hoes comes with
Uhmmmm, You should know better undecided
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nat404: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Ytea:
He'll laugh so much everyday, I'll teach him how to do crazy stuff like asking all the suya guys on our street for tasting without buying from any of them and he wouldn't have a reason not to love, coz I'm a sweetheart.

Biingoo, I'm waiting for your response to this.
LOL!
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by aminusodiq(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Uhmmmm, You should know better undecided
hmmm.... I guess so... wat do we do wen ladies ain't convincing!!! dey Tak every opportunity to portray sexiness... wen dia is loads of importance dey can profer!!!
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
aminusodiq:
hmmm.... I guess so... wat do we do wen ladies ain't convincing!!! dey Tak every opportunity to portray sexiness... wen dia is loads of importance dey can profer!!!
Best you meet ladies in that class that can proffer d load of importance
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by jessysparkles(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
1 peace of mind
2. A strong push into becoming a better person/support him in maintaining the status.
3. Lots of love, loyalty and reasons to trust me

5 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Biingoo: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
jessysparkles:
1 peace of mind
2. A strong push into becoming a better person/support him in maintaining the status.
He can get all these when he's single
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by IyaTola: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Spectre007: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
jessysparkles:
1 peace of mind
nice one dear��

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by IyaTola: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
wink
jessysparkles:
1 peace of mind
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Deborahov(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
1.He will enjoy my company becos me alone I love gist.
2.he will learn how to pray for Hours,
3.I will give him all d support he want.in terms of looking for a good job or looking for a means to make him rich in the right way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by IyaTola: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Deborahov:
3.I will give him all d support he want.in terms of looking for a good job or looking for a means to make him rich in the right way
shocked
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by pmoye(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Is that all?

Ytea:
He'll laugh so much everyday, I'll teach him how to do crazy stuff like asking all the suya guys on our street for tasting without buying from any of them and he wouldn't have a reason not to love, coz I'm a sweetheart.

Biingoo, I'm waiting for your response to this.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by pmoye(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.

fatymore:
Firstly,

Do you care about your unborn kids?
Do you w ant a woman that can stand in when you are absent?
Do you want a woman that can help you financially, Physically, and Spiritually?
Do you want someone that can help your kids with their assignment?

I offer all answers to that and many more...

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by pmoye(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Great!
jessysparkles:
1 peace of mind
Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by pmoye(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2020
This is not good enough.

Out of the hundreds of wounded lionesses on Nairaland who are always ready to tell us what men owe them, no one has been able to tell us what they have to offer in marriage? Amazing! You don't even have to bring an income, just tell us what you have to offer... But pim, every babe dey do kemu at this time. Their usual agility has run away.

This marriage thing dey scare person o.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by Peace666: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Deborahov:

This one na prayer warrior working with a radio station.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by jamoyakz: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jossyfine:
My dear am a married lady and I have a whole lot of benefits attached to me.

what are those benefits if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You by IyaTola: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2020
lipsrsealed
jamoyakz:
what are those benefits if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Ugly Boys / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / The 4 Main Human Butt Shape (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.