Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (70440 Views)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Jaytecq:

Messi - Ronaldo (individually):

1.15 - 0.94 (career G+A ratio)
6-4 (Golden Shoe)
6-5 (FIFA the Best)
6-5 (BD'Or)
4-0 (World Best Playmaker)
7-1 (La Liga MVP)
3-0 (International Tournament MVP)
256-148 (MOTM)
100-36 (perfect 10 rated performances)
1880-816 (dribbles)

#Facts

u dnt av to be emotional bro.
All these ur stats are from where?
International tournament?
Wat happens to world club cup
What happens to champions league?
And the FIFA the best award is totally wrong Messi has just one FIFA the Best CR7 has two
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Astark:
grin that's why Messi always remain the best and the media will always love him.

In 2018 season
He won European golden boot
Most assists
Playmaker award
Picchi award
La Liga
Spanish super cup
Copa del Rey
Copa de classico
The most freekicks goals
The most motm awards

Yet he came fifth you didn't see him crying or any of his family members wailing.

Ronaldo was outscored in Seria a
He isn't even the best forward in Juventus
He's the worst freekicks taker in Seria a
Bernado Silva was the best player in nation's league, he ghosted.
Juventus has won Seria a 7 years in a row without him.

Yet he came 3rd despite that see all wailing and crying
Chai.. who was the best forward for Juventus last season?
He is not the worst free taker in serie a stop all wrong stats..
For bernado silva,he played all the games in the tournament,Cr7 just played Two,wat do u expect? Don't come here spew lies

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. If its easy let messi leave is comfort zone until then Ronaldo is still the God of football
Bro it's not about leaving Barcelona,it doesn't matter
The real question is what Messi achieved outside camp nou?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Kingluqman(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
I wonder what Ronaldo family and fan always mean by comfort zone and challenge?

A challenge is moving from the Best club in England to the Best club in Spain? And then when you feel you deserved to be treated bette, you left the Best club in Spain to the best club in Italy?

Is that what you call a challenge? Challenge ko, Mokola roundabout ni grin
Messi should also port to the best club Nigeria na... that is a challenge if you don’t know. Football worlds love both of them, forget the rivalry between their fans. I so much love Messi and my love for Ororo is 100%. From best club in England to best club in Spain.. that means Barca is the second best club abi. Catalonians are coming for your head

grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by gibzzhd: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
mastermaestro:

Says a bitter Ronaldo fan. Most of you Ronaldo fans wanted VVD to won it since you guys already knew that your god had zero chance.
Messi deserves it! Live with it!
He played Messi one season in UCL semi final and Messi dumbed his ass out scoring a brace at his home ground.Ronaldo can't compete against Messi.The real competition was in la Liga where they met each season and of cause we know how many la Liga won in Messi presence.The dude only achieved when he avoided Messi and Barca in Europe.FACT

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by YurFatHer: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Serie a award wey be like wooden award, is that one an award?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Thunderblasts(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
gurunlocker:

You mean same Messi that has more goal against the top 6 teams than Ronaldo who played in EPL for 6 years?

You think Ronaldo won international cup for his country? Tell me the goal he scored in a final? If another player didn't score, would we have said he won a cup?

If another player has scored in a final and not depend on Messi for everything, then he would have been a winner also. Messi always perform from the beginning, there's no rule that says he must be the only one to score.

Don't worry, we know your type. We will see what you will say when he later win the cup..... Also, wait for the 7th ballon d'or, it's coming soon... cheesy
Win a cup for Argentina at the age of 40 years abi?
You dey jonz
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Lol..Which one is world best playmaker award? There is no award for such..stop adding things up

Dats because ur still a learner...................Google s ur friend, check it.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by gibzzhd: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Bro it's not about leaving Barcelona,it doesn't matter
The real question is what Messi achieved outside camp nou?
He was the best player at a world cup.Dont tell me win the world cup.so many players have won world cups,Copa,Euros,Afon without even kicking a ball.use your brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

Dats because ur still a learner...................Google s ur friend, check it.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol..u re the learner here..A team of sport analysts gave their opinion..Do you see any pictures with Messi with placards for such award?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
gibzzhd:

He was the best player at a world cup.Dont tell me win the world cup.so many players have won world cups,Copa,Euros,Afon without even kicking a ball.use your brain.
What are you saying?
Being the best player at tournament, doesn't mean u won trophy for ur national side
Does that award add up in the national cabinet?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Jyde89: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
mom
sister
now girlfriend, next will be son.
this guy is really a sour looser, messi hasn't won the award for a while now and nobody protested, I wonder what will become of him when he retires.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
gibzzhd:

For your Information which of the greatest players Havent won trophies for their national side?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by exponent50real(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
she deserve to be a wife..........
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by kinokano(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
grin

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Numerouno94(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Lol..Which one is world best playmaker award? There is no award for such..stop adding things up

Bro go nd update urself.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
gibzzhd:

He played Messi one season in UCL semi final and Messi dumbed his ass out scoring a brace at his home ground.Ronaldo can't compete against Messi.The real competition was in la Liga where they met each season and of cause we know how many la Liga won in Messi presence.The dude only achieved when he avoided Messi and Barca in Europe.FACT
Who dumped whose ass..
Messi bottled a 3 goal deficit to VVD,and u re saying he dumped his ass.
Lol..Ronaldo couldn't compete in la Liga..yet he won 4 ballon dor in La Liga?
He won Three Golden boots in la Liga?
He had more hattricks than Messi before he left for Juventus.
He reached the 300 goal mark in shorter period?
Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ayomarcel(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
bluebay:
Na them Sabi... Creativity pays than hard work pls.

Then how did Liverpool win the UCL?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. If its easy let messi leave is comfort zone until then Ronaldo is still the God of football

I like how severe your pain is.

It's only a mediocre that would think Ronaldo is half as Messi.

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Lol..u re the learner here..A team of sport analysts gave their opinion..Do you see any pictures with Messi with placards for such award?

u just wanna see placards grin grin grin grin.........
just like me asking u to show me the placard dat Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in UCL History... u shud know the difference btw Award and Record,...My boy

NOTE:::::THE same Sport analyst do vote in the so called big Awards.

so u are clear now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thunderblasts:

A challenge is a challenge.
Let your Messi win one outstanding cup for country. Him think say Argentina na Barcelona?
It clearly shows he can't shine even in the
English premier league.
You think like a PANT

Let your overated Ronaldo cross Quarter final in world cup.

Then we'll talk.

Otherwise shut tha f*** up you sound stupid

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

What are you saying?
Being the best player at tournament, doesn't mean u won trophy for ur national side
Does that award add up in the national cabinet?

OGA na Record ooooo,

Award and Record are different;.................

as for the national trophy, ( he hs 2 already, U20 world cup and Olympics, but i know its not valid to u guys , because its not Ronaldos)..............
he s gonna win Something wit Argentina senior team soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

u just wanna see placards grin grin grin grin.........
just like me asking u to show me the placard dat Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in UCL History... u shud know the difference btw Award and Record,...My boy

NOTE:::::THE same Sport analyst do vote in the so called big Awards.

so u are clear now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes there is no award for such, because he can be usurped anytime?
And who says sport analyst votes?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

For your Information which of the greatest players Havent won trophies for their national side?

Lampard
Scholes
Giggs
Zlatan
Terry
Alan shearer
Rooney
Beckham
more dan 100

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Asour: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Le124:
They can never complain because he has never won any controversial world footballer of the year, unlike Messi that this will be the 3rd controversial award is collecting when he did not deserve it

Really?

Anything can be labeled controversial.

In 2013 CR7 won the BD0 without winning any major trophy.

Could you tell us the tangible achievement he won that year that Messi didn't achieve this year to win that award.
I didn't say he (cr7) didn't merit that one. Neither would I say he did.

These awards are votes based. People would vote whomever they please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by toprealman: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Focus on giving him a very good home. Don't get yourself unnecessarily involved in this squabble Mrs Ronaldo.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

OGA na Record ooooo,

Award and Record are different;.................

as for the national trophy, ( he hs 2 already, U20 world cup and Olympics, but i know its not valid to u guys , because its not Ronaldos)..............
he s gonna win Something wit Argentina senior team soon
Valid to who
Which two trophy wat are their names
Trophies that are not recognized by FIFA?
A friendly cup?
Not even a tournament
If Messi has lifted trophy for Argentina
Then Pochettino has also lifted for Tottenham too
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
kinokano:
grin

and congrats to the Wailing family grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Olamide5717(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Search for god of football on Google. and see the result.......

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by mechanics(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
He's the best, forget whether he won the best player or not.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Asour:

Really?

Anything can be labeled controversial.

In 2013 CR7 won the BD0 without winning any major trophy.

Could you tell us the tangible achieve he won that year that Messi didn't achieve this year to win that award.
I didn't say he didn't merit that one. Neither would I say he did.

These awards are votes based. People would vote whoever they please.
He out scored both Messi and ribery!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by CrestMan: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
This week has really been a most terrible and humiliating experience for Ronaldo, family and fans.
I hope Ronaldo doesn't end up in depression because of this Ballon d'or award Messi received? The way those closest to him are trying hard to cheer him up is evident he's downcast cool

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.