Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (70438 Views)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by greenguy: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dextre:

But why do the people around ronaldo always have a reason to console him anytime he loses... I mean,I haven't seen a single member of messi family nor his girlfriend do something like this. Always sha trying to assure him that he is number 1,nor be u go tell us say u be number 1,na we go tell you. That is what messi understands more than ronaldo.

Perhaps he's been crying endlessly in the closet, has refused to eat or mingle and keeps throwing tantrums. He understands nothing about competition and he's obsessed with his number 1 competitor, Messi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
See love. Dominique no fit love me like this for public her own na corner corner love
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Dextre(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
greenguy:

Perhaps he's been crying endlessly in the closet, has refused to eat or mingle and keeps throwing tantrums. He understands nothing about competition and he's obsessed with his number 1 competitor, Messi.

Truth is ronaldo has been on the chase all his career,chasing messi. Messi has always been in the position where he's the one being chased. First,the five balloon d'ors ,ronaldo chase chase collect 5. Now messi with the sixth,it's time for ronaldo to chase again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by VanTee20(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
Le124:
They can never complain because he has never won any controversial world footballer of the year, unlike Messi that this will be the 3rd controversial award is collecting when he did not deserve it

May I remind you of 2014 when the award should have gone to a German world cup winner (going by the Messi didn't deserve it in 2010) or 2013 when Ribery won more trophies (going by the Sneidjer was robbed logic).

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcquine:

See this mumu Ronaldo Fan don cry sotey him no fight type simple sentence correctly.

Brother e never start wait 7th Ballon dor Loading.

I trust Messi una go hang una selves very soon.
I no fit follow you dey rant grin
E sure for me say that phone wey hold type this :Dnonsense smart pass you grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcquine:

See this mumu Ronaldo Fan don cry sotey him no fight type simple sentence correctly.

Brother e never start wait 7th Ballon dor Loading.

I trust Messi una go hang una selves very soon.
I no fit follow you dey rant grin
E sure for me say that phone wey hold type this nonsense smart pass you ode omo grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
heniford2:
Ronaldo just join juventus so already won this thing while messi been playing the same club since childhood hardwork and smartness pays if messi its what he said he its let him visit England � and still be the best.

Funny enough Hazard was the best player in EPL ooooo ( consistent for the past 5 years in epl), ...................... rite now he s in La liga and hes not d best in Real madrid ( flopping self)...........................

go and check Messi stats against England before u type Shit................

And for the records, Fifa rating names La Liga as no 1 league in the world.....................

MOST UCL TROPHIES ..................laliga
MOST EUROPA LEAGUE...............laliga
RICHEST club................REAL madrd La liga
HIGHEST WORLD BEST PLAYERS ......................MESSI lliga

EPL is a feeder league for La liga, dey buy all deir best players, hazard, ronaldo, bale, modric, coutious, ..............d list goes on

So MESSI is playing in the best League already. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcquine:

I like how severe your pain is.

It's only a mediocre that would think Ronaldo is half as Messi.
its only a dickhead that will say messi is better than Ronaldo sad ode omo jatijati

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by ATTAH012(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Girlfriend NT wife,,,,, Kai instead of her 2 fight 4 wife position she Is here fighting 4 girlfriend position......
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by FLYFIRE(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
He is FINISHED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
popweezy:
he don play for Argentina na.. But Baba dey always flop unlike wen he dey play for barca
na wao so na basketball you de watch

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Jaytecq:

god of football in ur own world... lol
. Yes
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. Ode so dem tell you say na sit down him sit down US wey everything come meet am abi embarassed before him Microsoft dey where him dey today them tell you say him no waka......better get sense this year is running to an end
pls think before you type next time..you re quick to call names buh you re not quick to reasoning... so messi should leave Barca because you say so
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by greenguy: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dextre:

Truth is ronaldo has been on the chase all his career,chasing messi. Messi has always been in the position where he's the one being chased. First,the five balloon d'ors ,ronaldo chase chase collect 5. Now messi with the sixth,it's time for ronaldo to chase again

I wish him the best in his 'chasing'.

My biggest fear is when I think of how many people will hang themselves when Messi receives the 7th Ballon D'or.

It will definitely come.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by boninho: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
If not for his reputation gathered over the years, CR7 is not even supposed to appear anywhere in top 10 Ballond'or nominees. He did practically nothing individually. Serie A gave him best player award to massage his ego because of his overall value to the league's image plus Juventus influence. Quagliarella was top scorer, far better than him last season, he won Serie A which doesn't hold significance any longer, worst still he wasn't prolific at least to lay claim for individual brilliance

He should just buckle down and see if Juve can somehow win UCL and give him a chance at those individual awards....Messi is not yet done with Ballond'or, so it's too early to start wailing sef

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Dchampion65: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2019
Pride is in DNA of this family.

Messi is their headache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by pacespot(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:

So let me ask you this

If Ronaldo wasn't rich won't he find a girlfriend or won't he get married in the first place?

Yeah, he would find a girlfriend and wife in another woman, but that woman you see might not be able to stand cr7 if he was poor.

Compared to messi's girlfriend, they knew each other right from the childhood when messi was still a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Playstation1: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
Le124:
They can never complain because he has never won any controversial world footballer of the year, unlike ronaldo that this will be the 3rd controversial award is collecting when he did not deserve it
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Christmasdon(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
CR7 WON THE INAUGURATION OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS AND FIFA DENIED HIM THAT BALON D'OR .THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR CR7 TO WIN THE BALON D'OR? . MESSI WINNING THAT IS BEING SENTIMENTAL.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Playstation1: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. Ode so dem tell you say na sit down him sit down US wey everything come meet am abi embarassed before him Microsoft dey where him dey today them tell you say him no waka......better get sense this year is running to an end

Eeeediot...... as e don make am for microsoft, why he nor leave america come challenge dangote for nigeria/africa unto cement business.

ronaldo fan==== brainwashed monkeys from africa, asia and india.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by cRobo: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
pacespot:

Yeah, he would find a girlfriend and wife in another woman, but that woman you see might not be able to stand cr7 if he was poor.

Compared to messi's girlfriend, they knew each other right from the childhood when messi was still a toddler.

And you still manage to bring Messi into this

Wonderful
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Playstation1: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
Ronaldo God of football

Messi god of barca

is like there is bone in ur brain
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Reussite: 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
As a die hard lover of CR7 I don't like the attitude at which he, his fiance & sister are taking it.
Yes he was cheated but the award is done & dusted, the only way up now is moving forward. He should channel all his energy, plans & anger to setting the pace for the next award.
I will not forget how Idris Alba spoke low of him when his name was mentioned on stage for the best forward award & he was missing. He asked: 'who is Cristiano Ronaldo we don't know him'. Its unnecessary banters like this that make you incur haters.
Messi & his family in all honesty wouldn't go this route angry

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by fredoooooo: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
This one don transmit cry babies to all his fans ... it's an award next year do better ... grin
Una go cry forever eno bring the award back.. come next year and if you keep doing tap ins , no award for you. OLUWAMESSI !!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Jaytecq(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Lol..Which one is world best playmaker award? There is no award for such..stop adding things up

u knw minimal wen it comes to football
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Reussite:
As a die hard lover of CR7 I don't like the attitude at which he, his fiance & sister are taking it.
Yes he was cheated but the award is done & dusted, the only way up now is moving forward. He should channel all his energy, plans & anger to setting the pace for the next award.
I will not forget how Idris Alba spoke low of him when his name was mentioned on stage for the best forward award & he was missing. He asked: 'who is Cristiano Ronaldo we don't know him'. Its unnecessary banters like this that make you incur haters.
Messi & his family in all honesty wouldn't go this route angry

NICE ONE...............................SENSE FULL UR HEAD
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by etrange: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
I need a girlfriend like this who will stand by me and believe in me

Not these Nigerian vampire Oloshos that all they want is money

Don't mention me unless you be confirm olosho

Ororo nor de fade

Records will speak for Ronaldo not some political biased awards

Be like CR7 nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by laptopsale(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Madaraa1:
why messi fans like saying most freekicks like freekick is now acheviment in football but when some say best penatly taker they laugh
U

ronaldo is a outstanding footballer right from sporting cp work is way to manchester back then those who watch ronaldo would know he was more than a goat his dribbles and all of that first messi to win ballon dor ( which does not matter tho) but he kept on put much hard work to become great and be critisied motivate him self

he has confidence #messi fans = to pride
cr7 is just motivating himself am sure even messi was scared of the pile of acheviement cr7 has gained
Please don't mention Sporting abeg, CR7,scored just 7 senior goals for Sporting Lisbon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Morenikeji070: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
The quote. about you got to leave your comfort zone for you to make a great name and be successful in life is true. "Leaving ur comfort zone its just a proverb for a smart and wise folks" In life even if you got to leave your comfort zone for you to make it in life and make a great name and be successsful. sometimes there are some comfort zone you must never leave and some you must leave it, not all the comfort zone you gotta leave in life just for you to be successful and make a great name.. there are some comfort zone once you leave it coz you care of what some folks gonna say or think about you for not leaving your comfort zone, then your life ain't gonna be great anymore. Think twice���� and shout your foolish mouth your boyfriend or husband ain't smart at all... Messi is very smart that's why he remain in barcelona coz he got good adviser more than R ororo
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by iamfromlagos(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. If its easy let messi leave is comfort zone until then Ronaldo is still the God of football
It's good to console oneself.
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by iamfromlagos(f): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
noisy45:
Messi is so overrated. Even Maradona knows that
Then you must have been watching football with the back of your head.
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by BBBells: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
after five balon d or for Ronaldo and six now for messi I think that FIFA should look inwards and have a rethink!!!

I hope I am not speaking nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.