Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (70445 Views)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Olamide5717:
Search for god of football on Google. and see the result.......
Lol God of football based on some person posts and opinions
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
TLION:
. No sha Kee yourself Ronaldo no be anything body mate for football

See this mumu Ronaldo Fan don cry sotey him no fight type simple sentence correctly.

Brother e never start wait 7th Ballon dor Loading.

I trust Messi una go hang una selves very soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Who dumped whose ass..
Messi bottled a 3 goal deficit to VVD,and u re saying he dumped his ass.
Lol..Ronaldo couldn't compete in la Liga..yet he won 4 ballon dor in La Liga?
He won Three Golden boots in la Liga?
He had more hattricks than Messi before he left for Juventus.
He reached the 300 goal mark in shorter period?
Get your facts right

Lols

U r a joker seriously..............

if we wanna start calling MESSI awards n records, Nairaland platform wont contain us oooo
Ronaldo own na play.....

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Asour: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

He out scored both Messi and ribery!

That's not what I asked.

I said what did he achieve THAT year that Messi didn't achieve THIS year?

So if he was good enough THAT year why isn't Messi good enough THIS year?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Thunderblasts(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcquine:

Let your overated Ronaldo cross Quarter final in world cup.

Then we'll talk.

Otherwise shut tha f*** up you sound stupid
You sound like a pussy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Valid to who
Which two trophy wat are their names
Trophies that are not recognized by FIFA?
A friendly cup?
Not even a tournament
If Messi has lifted trophy for Argentina
Then Pochettino has also lifted for Tottenham too

Olympics and U20 is a friendly game?

na wa ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mcquine:

Let your overated Ronaldo cross Quarter final in world cup.

Then we'll talk.

Otherwise shut tha f*** up you sound stupid
Being in the quarters is the least..
Let Messi lift trophy for Argentina then we talk
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by thambolo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
I wonder what Ronaldo family and fan always mean by comfort zone and challenge?

A challenge is moving from the Best club in England to the Best club in Spain? And then when you feel you deserved to be treated bette, you left the Best club in Spain to the best club in Italy?

Is that what you call a challenge? Challenge ko, Mokola roundabout ni grin

Abi oooOOO, my brother.

He should come and join Enyimba Football Club of Ana.

Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Smeth21: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
I wonder what Ronaldo family and fan always mean by comfort zone and challenge?

A challenge is moving from the Best club in England to the Best club in Spain? And then when you feel you deserved to be treated bette, you left the Best club in Spain to the best club in Italy?

Is that what you call a challenge? Challenge ko, Mokola roundabout ni grin
for your info barcelona was d best in spain when he moved to madrid
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by ehix89(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
All they they do is help him wet him overbloated ego, C.Ronaldo is an enigma, no doubt about that but the current best is Messi, just send a congratulatory message to Messi and encourage your boyfriend/husband to beat him to the price next year....i don't even know what's wrong with humans sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

Olympics and U20 is a friendly game

na wa ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Olympics is not recognized by FIFA..
2ndly,the other trophy is not for the senior team.
Save yourself the stress and Google search Messi trophy for Argentina senior team
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by cvarinzechukwu: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
E dey pain shaaa
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Smeth21:
for your info barcelona was d best in spain when he moved to madrid

In terms of laliga won UCL won?? money?? fan base ?

oga do ur research well....................... because madrid suffered form dip doesnt mean dey dnt compete at the top den and also hv great players
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Olympics is not recognized by FIFA..
2ndly,the other trophy is not for the senior team.
Save yourself the stress and Google search Messi trophy for Argentina senior team

ok....
The name is FIFA U20 World cup......................... So its recognised by FIFA.

Olympics is not for senior team, agreed........ but 3 senior team member do participate and its recognised by Football governing body.....

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Deewhy19: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
RexTramadol1:
If Messi wanted to be comfortable, he would choose Spain over Argentina and he would have been a World Cup winner by now.

Yet, he's a World Cup finalist and MVP (that shows how good a player he is)

You say Barcelona is his comfort zone, if it's that easy, why didn't Giggs, Scholes, Totti,Pirlo,Del Piero,Puyol,Raul etc win the World's best player in their comfort zone

Football wise, Messi is miles ahead of Ronaldo

Publicity wise, Ronaldo is miles ahead

Funniest thing, Messi isn't obsessed with all these things, he knows he's better than Ronaldo but he doesn't want to dabble into that, and that's why he said on Monday that people have who they think deserves awards, and sometimes it's not about who made the best effort on the field of play, it's about goals

If it's about efforts, Ronaldo can't even get up to five Ballon D'ors

Funniest thing, it's this same Ronaldo that made UEFA start using goals as a yardstick for best player..... cos of 42 goals that year in England ( tho' he deserved it then, cos he was playing for my beloved United)

But C'mon Messi is wise........ he has no price and that shows he's invaluable.... once they buy him in another club, his value is demystified.

We all know Ronaldo's value is 80m ( at his prime)and highest 120m

But Messi, in the future people will just be speculating if he's worth 500m or more
nice one bro

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thunderblasts:

You sound like a pussy

Prepare yourself for his Ballon dor number 7 I trust him

You'll hang yourself by then.

Stupido

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Deewhy19: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:
The Funny stuff is, i dnt know how Ronaldo finished ahead of Mane, Salah, Sterling and Bernando silva

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
even mahrez

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Holamilekan97(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:

Ronaldo and messi are not the same, Ronaldo is a God when it comes to football, Ronaldo came to england and became the first and only player in England to win the so called FIFA best. So stop comparing and complaining

Shut up w. Where you wan keep Owen's 2001 . Inside your waste bin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by heniford2: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
Astark:
grin that's why Messi always remain the best and the media will always love him.

In 2018 season
He won European golden boot
Most assists
Playmaker award
Picchi award
La Liga
Spanish super cup
Copa del Rey
Copa de classico
The most freekicks goals
The most motm awards

Yet he came fifth you didn't see him crying or any of his family members wailing.

Ronaldo was outscored in Seria a
He isn't even the best forward in Juventus
He's the worst freekicks taker in Seria a
Bernado Silva was the best player in nation's league, he ghosted.
Juventus has won Seria a 7 years in a row without him.

Yet he came 3rd despite that see all wailing and crying
Ronaldo just join juventus so already won this thing while messi been playing the same club since childhood hardwork and smartness pays if messi its what he said he its let him visit England � and still be the best.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Ebencoula14: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

Lols

U r a joker seriously..............

if we wanna start calling MESSI awards n records, Nairaland platform wont contain us oooo
Ronaldo own na play.....
Lol..Same thing for CR7
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Stephendeals: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Temptee101:

You are being economical with the truth

MESSI is greater than penaldo in all ramifications

I know Hatred make people stupid...
Not a must for you to mention me with you subjective opinion...kip it to yourself,
In your wisdom Messi with over 50 career penalty goals aint Messinaldo but Ronaldo is Penaldo. Selective amnesia is bad, beefing on anyone will not put food on your table.

Keep your negative vibes far away....Thanks for cooperating

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Bobby2020: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
reportminds:
Georgina Rodriguez, the girlfriend to Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted as Lionel Messi clinched the 2019 Ballon d’Or award.

Rodriguez maintained that Ronaldo was the best despite losing the award the Ballon d’Or award while describing him as incomparable.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, she wrote:

“Incomparable. There are figures and titles, of all this you are the protagonist with the best results, such as the League of Nations, the Italian Cup, the Serie A Championship, Best Player of the Serie A, among others.

“But fortunately neither the awards nor the titles speak only for you, even if you have them a lot. What speaks best about you is yourself, your passion, your hunger for self-improvement, your fellowship, because you are the inspiration of Soccer and Sport for millions and millions of people.

“You are not afraid of the challenges, you leave your comfort zone and you continue surpassing yourself and showing the world what it is like to be number 1. I love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nHXs1IXa3/?igshid=1ob6tx1a5nwxp
I wish Nigerian girls were this supportive. If Na naija babe she be, she for don dump ronaldo for messi tey tey

Naija babes only loves you when you're winning wink
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by pacespot(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
cRobo:
I need a girlfriend like this who will stand by me and believe in me

Not these Nigerian vampire Oloshos that all they want is money

Don't mention me unless you be confirm olosho

Ororo nor de fade

Records will speak for Ronaldo not some political biased awards

So this is what you mean by a girlfriend stand by you. Ronaldo practically married this probably gold digging girl into a millionaire family. What else do you expect her to say in this precarious time of cr7 career? She is probably saying this to inflame his ego so as to continue her gold digging mission.

But this Ronaldo family is really obsessed with messi, just one balon dor added, they started this media sensation, they didn't do all this when modric won it last year. I wonder what they will say when messi won his 7th balon dor next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Temptee101(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Stephendeals:

[s]I know Hatred make people stupid...
Not a must for you to mention me with you subjective opinion...kip it to yourself,
In your wisdom Messi with over 50 career penalty goals aint Messinaldo but Ronaldo is Penaldo. Selective amnesia is bad, beefing on anyone will not put food on your table.

Keep your negative vibes far away....Thanks for cooperating [/s]
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Dextre(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
reportminds:
Georgina Rodriguez, the girlfriend to Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted as Lionel Messi clinched the 2019 Ballon d’Or award.

Rodriguez maintained that Ronaldo was the best despite losing the award the Ballon d’Or award while describing him as incomparable.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, she wrote:

“Incomparable. There are figures and titles, of all this you are the protagonist with the best results, such as the League of Nations, the Italian Cup, the Serie A Championship, Best Player of the Serie A, among others.

“But fortunately neither the awards nor the titles speak only for you, even if you have them a lot. What speaks best about you is yourself, your passion, your hunger for self-improvement, your fellowship, because you are the inspiration of Soccer and Sport for millions and millions of people.

“You are not afraid of the challenges, you leave your comfort zone and you continue surpassing yourself and showing the world what it is like to be number 1. I love you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nHXs1IXa3/?igshid=1ob6tx1a5nwxp

But why do the people around ronaldo always have a reason to console him anytime he loses... I mean,I haven't seen a single member of messi family nor his girlfriend do something like this. Always sha trying to assure him that he is number 1,nor be u go tell us say u be number 1,na we go tell you. That is what messi understands more than ronaldo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by shogsman(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's like messi will return this award o,cos this wailing is getting out of hand.even Virgil that list by 7points is not crying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by greenguy: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2019
Trash.

Unnecessary reactions. Ronaldo needs to realise there are other good footballers too out there.

Show some respect. The world isn't just about you. Learn to celebrate other people too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by cRobo: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
pacespot:

So this is what you mean by a girlfriend stand by you. Ronaldo practically married this probably gold digging girl into a millionaire family. What else do you expect her to say in this precarious time of cr7 career? She is probably saying this to inflame his ego so as to continue her gold digging mission.

But this Ronaldo family are really obsessed with messi, just one balon dor added, they started this media sensation, I wonder what they will say when messi won his 7th balon dor next year.

So let me ask you this

If Ronaldo wasn't rich won't he find a girlfriend or won't he get married in the first place?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Dextre(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
heniford2:
Ronaldo just join juventus so already won this thing while messi been playing the same club since childhood hardwork and smartness pays if messi its what he said he its let him visit England � and still be the best.

Oga it's already dry with all dis let him leave line.. Don't y'all have something else. How many clubs did pele play that he was termed the greatest ever? Pls come up with something else to say. What a pile of jargon

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by shogsman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
samydo:
This bitch should tell Cristiano Ronaldo to come and pay her bride price I don't know if she is a Baby making machine
I tire o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.