Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (70441 Views)

Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by wealthpreach(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
dinocy:

Ronaldo and messi are not the same, Ronaldo is a God when it comes to football, Ronaldo came to england and became the first and only player in England to win the so called FIFA best. So stop comparing and complaining
let him achieve that with non top teams then I would agree.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by MrEazi223: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Valid to who
Which two trophy wat are their names
Trophies that are not recognized by FIFA?
A friendly cup?
Not even a tournament
If Messi has lifted trophy for Argentina
Then Pochettino has also lifted for Tottenham too
Olympic is not recognized? Bro your head must be paining you
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Playstation1:

Eeeediot...... as e don make am for microsoft, why he nor leave america come challenge dangote for nigeria/africa unto cement business.

ronaldo fan==== brainwashed monkeys from africa, asia and india.
. Dickhead
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Playstation1:

Eeeediot...... as e don make am for microsoft, why he nor leave america come challenge dangote for nigeria/africa unto cement business.

ronaldo fan==== brainwashed monkeys from africa, asia and india.
. Dickhead
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by TLION(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
pls think before you type next time..you re quick to call names buh you re not quick to reasoning... so messi should leave Barca because you say so
. Your problem
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by oodua1stson: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Family of cries. These people are just senseless
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by master224: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Christmasdon:
CR7 WON THE INAUGURATION OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS AND FIFA DENIED HIM THAT BALON D'OR .THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR CR7 TO WIN THE BALON D'OR? . MESSI WINNING THAT IS BEING SENTIMENTAL.
Bernado Silva also won the nations league, is that enough reason to win the award?

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Comfort Zone of Ronaldo: Sporting Lisbon

Comfort Zone of Messi: Barcelona..

If it is easy to win In one's comfort zone, why can't Ronaldo win 6 Ballon d'or as a Sporting player??

He is destined to move about because he graduated from a less privileged academy..

Stop comparing different career paths...

Pele spent 19 seasons in Santos...

Messi has just spent 15 seasons....

A true king rule the world from his Kingdom

6 Ballon d'or : Most win in history!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
I wonder what Ronaldo family and fan always mean by comfort zone and challenge?

A challenge is moving from the Best club in England to the Best club in Spain? And then when you feel you deserved to be treated bette, you left the Best club in Spain to the best club in Italy?

Is that what you call a challenge? Challenge ko, Mokola roundabout ni grin
Mokola cheesy grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
nairalanduseles:

As Bill gates dey make am for Microsoft u for tell am male he leave him comfort zone dey sell cement like dangote
grin grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Lol..Which one is world best playmaker award? There is no award for such..stop adding things up
IFFHS best Playmaker award exist since 2006!! Zidane is the first winner of the award!!!

It is an award meant for Midfielders but Messi has won it 4times...

You don't know the skill set of Messi at all...

Messi is underrated because he is constantly compared to Cristiano!!! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

For your Information which of the greatest players Havent won trophies for their national side?
Cruyff, Zico, Drogba, Kanu...
Mind you
Cruyff is still the best Dutch player ever, European GOAT of 20th century

Drogba is still Ivory Coast GOAT..

Note that, Van Basten won Euro and Yaya won Afcon... But they cannot touch those Legends...

Eder won the trophy for Portugal when Ronaldo was a handicap tho!!!

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chingle5(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
WHY ARE WE STILL ARGUING WHEN WE KNOW WHO THE WORLD BEST IS...............................I SEE NO POINT IN THIS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Who dumped whose ass..
Messi bottled a 3 goal deficit to VVD,and u re saying he dumped his ass.
Lol..Ronaldo couldn't compete in la Liga..yet he won 4 ballon dor in La Liga?
He won Three Golden boots in la Liga?
He had more hattricks than Messi before he left for Juventus.
He reached the 300 goal mark in shorter period?
Get your facts right
So when Origi scored against Barcelona defence, it means Messi lost 3goals to VVD..

Did VVD assist or score...

Corner taken quickly , Origi!! Is VVD name mentioned??

Was VVD not on the field when Messi scored a brace in the 1st leg..

Infact, that freekick goal against Allison is the reason why Messi won the Ballon d'or!!! I am 100% sure of that!!!

Messi set up Dembele, open goal.. VVD was absent that time.. But Allison saved the ball..

Messi set up Suarez, Coutinho and Alva in the 2nd Leg but they could not utilize the chances..

Messi did what he could do but Liverpool team prevail courtesy Origi and Wjanaldum goals..

Don't mention overrated VVD here again...

Liverpool did not score in the first leg, that does not mean Pique was the nest player on the field..

Stop hyping VVD for Suarez and Coutinho inability to convert their chances!!!

VVD is overhyped for real..

Mane is still the best player in the Liverpool team in 2019!!!!
Overhyped don't last tho!!

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by phyllumtopilla: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
chiefolododo:
Yes that's true
.....I haven't ever heard Messi's wife or siblings talking like this since Ronaldo has been winning the Ballon D'or.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by cuteralph101(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Astark:
grin that's why Messi always remain the best and the media will always love him.

In 2018 season
He won European golden boot
Most assists
Playmaker award
Picchi award
La Liga
Spanish super cup
Copa del Rey
Copa de classico
The most freekicks goals
The most motm awards

Yet he came fifth you didn't see him crying or any of his family members wailing.

Ronaldo was outscored in Seria a
He isn't even the best forward in Juventus
He's the worst freekicks taker in Seria a
Bernado Silva was the best player in nation's league, he ghosted.
Juventus has won Seria a 7 years in a row without him.

Yet he came 3rd despite that see all wailing and crying
i don dey look for perfect reply for her but this too make sense. Permission to copy, edit and paste sire!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chiefolododo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
phyllumtopilla:
.....I haven't ever heard Messi's wife or siblings talking like this since Ronaldo has been winning the Ballon D'or.....
Messi's members of family don't speak English
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
greenguy:

I wish him the best in his 'chasing'.

My biggest fear is when I think of how many people will hang themselves when Messi receives the 7th Ballon D'or.

It will definitely come.
I have told Ronaldo but he won't listen grin grin

"There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league "

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dchampion65:
Pride is in DNA of this family.

Messi is their headache

CR7, after winning his 5th Ballon d'or: "I am the best player in history.. Nobody is complete like me... "

Messi, after winning the 6th Ballon d'or : "It is not easy to compete at the top after many years, may be I am lucky for how far my career has been... "

You can see the difference!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by CuteNbad(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

All these ur stats are from where?
International tournament?
Wat happens to world club cup
What happens to champions league?
And the FIFA the best award is totally wrong Messi has just one FIFA the Best CR7 has two
you're talking about club trophies which is a collective thing,he is talking of individual honours/performances
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
Christmasdon:
CR7 WON THE INAUGURATION OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS AND FIFA DENIED HIM THAT BALON D'OR .THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR CR7 TO WIN THE BALON D'OR? . MESSI WINNING THAT IS BEING SENTIMENTAL.
League of Organized friendlies where Bernaldo Silva is the best player of the competition and Ronaldo was a one-match wonder?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
Reussite:
As a die hard lover of CR7 I don't like the attitude at which he, his fiance & sister are taking it.
Yes he was cheated but the award is done & dusted, the only way up now is moving forward. He should channel all his energy, plans & anger to setting the pace for the next award.
I will not forget how Idris Alba spoke low of him when his name was mentioned on stage for the best forward award & he was missing. He asked: 'who is Cristiano Ronaldo we don't know him'. Its unnecessary banters like this that make you incur haters.
Messi & his family in all honesty wouldn't go this route angry
Idris Elba cool cool
Cristiano needs to swallow his pride..
He is in Italy now, those guys will not serve him assists.. He will have to work for his own goal!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by gibzzhd: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

What are you saying?
Being the best player at tournament, doesn't mean u won trophy for ur national side
Does that award add up in the national cabinet?
Does winning a national team trophy make you a great player.dgroba never won anything national team title but Wilfred Bonny won the Afcon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
chiefolododo:
Messi's members of family don't speak English

Read ur statement agn.................. e correct 4 ur eyes

So English is the official language of Spain?? France?? Argentina??

Go 4 check up.....................
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Numerouno94(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thunderblasts:
You sound like a pussy
Nawaoo. Peson dey sound lyk pussy again? grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by nuelyoyo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's expected, it is all about interest.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by chiefolododo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

Read ur statement agn.................. e correct 4 ur eyes

So English is the official language of Spain?? France?? Argentina??

Go 4 check up.....................
ok , thank you
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Numerouno94:

Nawaoo. Peson dey sound lyk pussy again? grin
He is talking about Cat..

Meow grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Expert17: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
eni4real:

CR7, after winning his 5th Ballon d'or: "I am the best player in history.. Nobody is complete like me... "

Messi, after winning the 6th Ballon d'or : "It is not easy to compete at the top after many years, may be I am lucky for how far my career has been... "

You can see the difference!!!

NICE ONE...........

Pride wan kill d guy...........

He cnt win World best agn...........he shud be managing Serie A Award grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Numerouno94(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

Olympics is not recognized by FIFA..
2ndly,the other trophy is not for the senior team.
Save yourself the stress and Google search Messi trophy for Argentina senior team
Really? Olympics nt recognized by fifa? U donminit? grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by maxwell530(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ebencoula14:

For your Information which of the greatest players Havent won trophies for their national side?
Johan Cruyff won 3 ballon D'or without winning anything for Netherlands.

Is Cruyff no more a Legend or great player?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Expert17:

NICE ONE...........

Pride wan kill d guy...........

He cnt win World best agn...........he shud be managing Serie A Award grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"There is no Ballon d'or in the Farmer's league" grin
Let me channel my inner Zlatan to Neymar!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) / Artem Dzyuba Dressed As Deadpool To Receive League Winner's Medal (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 2004 Vs 2017 Photos: See Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.